Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28800 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Why the fuss over has-been Priest?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 04:00:40 AM »
lol

top 6 Mr O

grand prix multiple winner

one of the top phisiques in the golden era

you = moron

Indeed, a former top 6 O placer and once had circuit wins.
In the past.

These days: Old injuries. Much Older. Out of the game for an age. Has-been that won't make any significant waves.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 04:09:05 AM »
In the past.

These days: Old injuries. Much Older. Out of the game for an age. Has-been that won't make any significant waves.
if you say so   ::)

io856

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 04:11:56 AM »
In the past.

how come you are negative?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 04:12:29 AM »
how come you are negative?

= realist.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 05:12:31 AM »
Lee Priest sucks, and always sucked. How did he even got a pro card?  ???

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 05:15:28 AM »
= realist.

Go back to your basement your not me 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 05:19:24 AM »
the fuss over lee is that he is a midget with a tattoo on his face

let me say that again- HE IS A MIDGET WITH A FUCKING TATTOO ON HIS FACE

midgets are always awesome

that is what the fuss is all about

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: I wonder if Lee Priest dislikes god and religion
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 06:13:26 AM »
I enjoy all musics. I listen to anything that is good, especially classical.

Perhaps some montagues vs capulets?

good stuff broski
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 06:15:10 AM »
I enjoy all musics. I listen to anything that is good, especially classical.

Oh, I went to see Turandot of Puccini.
That was amazing...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 06:41:33 AM »
is this why he is so short? no offense because im only speculating about lee here

i wonder if his last name is more due to an indirect or direct cry from god onto lee's soul to get him to understand about the higher powers , in a way to guide him in a sense in this lifetime..

is lee and ill preist?

lee=eel=ill ?

If many of us look into our names deeper we find our strengths and weakeness and other dynamics familiar and unfamiliar

Your stupidity aside...Lee's last name is really McCutchen...not Priest

HTH

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 06:49:09 AM »

HTH

please TO him

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2009, 06:53:29 AM »

HTH

what a tool that little man is

did he change his last name because it sounds like Munchkin?  ;D my falcon psychic abilities would lead me to beleive that  ;)
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »

HTH
really?
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Priest

# Height: 5'1"
# Off Season Weight: 255-280 lbs.
# Competition Weight: 170-180 lbs.
# Arms: 17" (in competition, pumped) to 18" (off-season, pumped), (forearms-13")

Training videos

* GH gut (1998)
* Another GH gut (2001)

???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2009, 07:52:48 AM »

HTH
what a tool that little man is

did he change his last name because it sounds like Munchkin?  ;D my falcon psychic abilities would lead me to beleive that  ;)

No! If what I read about Lee Priest from MuscleMag and IronMan is correct, his biological father's last name is McCutcheon. Lee's parents divorced, when he was young. When his mother remarried, Lee adopted his stepfather's last name, which is "Priest".

Plus, although they have somewhat reconciled, Lee and his biological father were estranged for several years, because his father is gay.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2009, 07:56:33 AM »
Plus, although they have somewhat reconciled, Lee and his biological father were estranged for several years, because his father is gay.

Serious? Damn.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2009, 07:59:27 AM »
No! If what I read about Lee Priest from MuscleMag and IronMan is correct, his biological father's last name is McCutcheon. Lee's parents divorced, when he was young. When his mother remarried, Lee adopted his stepfahter's last name, which is "Priest".

poor dude. That's fuck up.
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:24 AM »
is this why he is so short?

This part had me rollin.
from incomplete data

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »
Serious? Damn.

Courtesy of an interview, done by Ron Avidan, cicra February 2004.

The Letter about Lee from Lee's Mom.

There is probably little about Lee's childhood that hasn't already been told, or written about. I would like to say being Lee's mum I have been given me the inside running on the effect Lee's childhood has had on the man he is now. I would like to say that, but it wouldn't be the truth. Anyone who knows Lee, knows he plays his cards very close to his chest and had done so all his life.

Lee was born Lee Andrew McCutcheon, at Newcastle (a town about 100miles from Sydney) on the 6th July,1972, into a working class family. His elder sister Kellie, was a very excited two year old looking forward to taking care of her 'baby brother'. Lee was 9lb at birth, loved his food and quickly outgrew his 'big sister' and the rolls reversed. Lee was so strong he loved to carry Kellie around. Much to Kellie's chagrin. This was not the 'baby brother' she expected. Lee carried his bikes rather riding them. From a very young age he would lift, or try to lift anything that wasn't tied down.

When Lee was four my marriage ended and with that the first of many changes to which Lee would adapt. Looking back I can only imagine the upset and unanswered questions. Lee's dad and I had been so careful not to allow and conflict between us to pass through to our children. We were religious. God had the answer to everything. Both children were heartbroken. Lee learnt, at a young age, you can get hurt by the people you love even as they tell you how very much they love you.

Life went on and about that time Lee found comic super heroes. Tarzan, became his hero and he constantly wore his Tarzan swimmers. He discovered Superman when he was about six. I made him the first of many Superman suits. In his suit, he was Superman. He would be constantly jumping from everything he could, with his red cape flying. It was a miracle he never injured himself. The suit gave him the courage he needed. He became a bit of a hero in his own right. His loving nature always came through. He loved to right all wrongs and be friend to those who didn't have any. He was bright and loved reading. He loved the thought of flying and resolved to become a pilot. ( I would be allowed on his flight, as long as I called him Captain).

I had remarried when Lee was six and though his stepfather was old enough to be his grandfather , Lee accepted the marriage. Lee had, and has to this day, a great capacity for love and acceptance.

When Lee was twelve years old, he found out about his father's homosexuality. Back then homosexuality was never spoken about. Even the thought of homosexuality meant shame. What a time to have you own sexuality questioned. Lee bore the taunts of schoolmates. He would often come home upset with ' Your dad 's a poofter' ringing in his ears. He was left with one friend, one true friend. Lee took on the name of my married name of Priest. We had to get a silent number on our phone to shield Lee from all the phone calls from some very sick people. Lee's relationship with his dad fell apart. His dad not understanding the name change and Lee, not understanding what was happening to his world. .

http://www.getbig.com/iview/priest040213.htm

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Why the name change on the topic?

???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
Why the name change on the topic?

???
someone renamed it in one their replies (Jonny falcon I think) and it followed from there. should be OK as long as u dont reply to his message, or one related to it.
follow the arrows

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »
someone renamed it in one their replies (Jonny falcon I think) and it followed from there. should be OK as long as u dont reply to his message, or one related to it.

Thanks!!

Apparently, Priest changed his last name, due in part to the ridicule he received when others learned that his dad was a homosexual.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »
The caps in the title are a tribute to Lee, who is sorely missed on getbig.  ;D  This is the greatest column by Lee that I have ever read in my entire life.  :o

-------------------------

"If [Henry Louis] Gates thinks it's so terrible being a black man in America, why not see how he likes it in Africa, a continent ravaged by poverty, famine, disease, wars, and political corruption?

My wife is from South Africa, a nation ruled for many years by the bad white man.  And yes, there was a lot of overt racism and oppression of the native people.  They all thought their hell would turn to a heaven once the black man got control back, but it didn't quite work that way.  The place went to shit.  The whole country is on strike.  The people get all kinds of free entitlements, but all they do is clamor for more, more, more!  Blacks from poorer parts of South Africa come to the cities willing to work for less money, and the city folks murder them to keep them from stealing their jobs.

I'm so sick of all this crap.  Look at the past, learn from it, and move on!  Don't live in the past and dwell on how unfair things were.  I find it really hypocritical that blacks spent so much time fighting against segregation, and nowadays you have all sorts of pageants and awards shows specifically for blacks.  If you had a White Miss America or an awards show for white musicians, that would immediately be reviled as racist.

What Priest seems to forget is that the reason you have paegants like a Miss Black America, along with historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) is because they were established, during a time when blacks COULD NOT compete in the Miss America competitions or enroll in other universities.

Does desegregation mean we should close down Grambling, Florida A&M, Hampton, Tuskegee, etc., as institutions of higher learning? Absolutely NOT!!

It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race, but the only whites who do that are neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't approve of what these people preach.  I'm just trying to make a point.  It just seems really odd that it's only OK to be proud of who you are if you're a minority.  If you're not, that pride is called being a white supremacist.  On a similar note, why is it acceptable for a black comedian to ridicule white people, mocking the way they walk, talk, dress, dance, etc., but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

There's a difference between being proud of your own race and denigrating that of someone else. The KKK and Neo-Nazis are more about belittling non-whites than they are about uplifting whites.

This month is Hispanic Heritage month. But, for some strange reason, I don't see any Latinos making derogatory statements about whites, blacks, or Arabs.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »

Wilt Chamberlain dropping 100 points in one game.
Mike Tyson winning the Heavyweight Championship at 20.
Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year.

The list goes on and on...

ronnie coleman eating 4 time a day at black eye peas.
kai greene raping a grapefruit.
phil heath being narrow.
saying stupidity like "Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year."
being blind and playing piano.

The list goes on and on...

But what about real achievement ???

like creating penicilin, vaccination, going to the moon, creating car, plane computer etc etc etc

The list goes on and on.

dropping "100 point in a game "is definitely a worldwide-achievement that make the pride of a race,
jesus...
asstropin