Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28830 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why the fuss over has-been Priest?
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2009, 12:42:46 PM »
Talk of the has-been returning and dominating the 202 are ridiculous. The world has changed a lot in the eons of time that he last competed. He is a lot older and bares the scars of a multitude of injuries and will be as narrow as always. Even in 'his day' he was overrated and never taken seriously-not even by himself. Reading comics if anyone thinks that he can make a significant impact these days.

He last competed in the IFBB (to my knowledge) in 2006, winning the IFBB IronMan Invitational. I don't think bodybuilding has changed that much in a mere three years.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2009, 12:45:00 PM »

ronnie coleman eating 4 time a day at black eye peas.
kai greene raping a grapefruit.
phil heath being narrow.
saying stupidity like "Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year."
being blind and playing piano.

The list goes on and on...

But what about real achievement ???

like creating penicilin, vaccination, going to the moon, creating car, plane computer etc etc etc

How about succesfully separating cojoined twins, making numerous products from peanuts, performing the first successful heart surgery?

That's the whole point of things like Black History Month. It emphasizes such achievements that are frequently NOT taught in grade schools and high schools (and haven't been for decades).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »
He last competed in the IFBB (to my knowledge) in 2006, winning the IFBB IronMan Invitational. I don't think bodybuilding has changed that much in a mere three years.
I don't think he can beat Kevin English, and David Henry, both of whom had full thick chests, big legs, and wide chiselled backs, and yes, they have Lee's calling card, big arms. Lee was known for having a very subpar chest. The advent of the 202 allows those who have better physiques than Lee do battle. I had asked way back when David won his pro card would he be a Black Lee Priest... Turns out he became better than Lee IMHO.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »
The caps in the title are a tribute to Lee, who is sorely missed on getbig.  ;D  This is the greatest column by Lee that I have ever read in my entire life.  :o

-------------------------

"If [Henry Louis] Gates thinks it's so terrible being a black man in America, why not see how he likes it in Africa, a continent ravaged by poverty, famine, disease, wars, and political corruption?

My wife is from South Africa, a nation ruled for many years by the bad white man.  And yes, there was a lot of overt racism and oppression of the native people.  They all thought their hell would turn to a heaven once the black man got control back, but it didn't quite work that way.  The place went to shit.  The whole country is on strike.  The people get all kinds of free entitlements, but all they do is clamor for more, more, more!  Blacks from poorer parts of South Africa come to the cities willing to work for less money, and the city folks murder them to keep them from stealing their jobs.

I'm so sick of all this crap.  Look at the past, learn from it, and move on!  Don't live in the past and dwell on how unfair things were.  I find it really hypocritical that blacks spent so much time fighting against segregation, and nowadays you have all sorts of pageants and awards shows specifically for blacks.  If you had a White Miss America or an awards show for white musicians, that would immediately be reviled as racist.

It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race, but the only whites who do that are neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't approve of what these people preach.  I'm just trying to make a point.  It just seems really odd that it's only OK to be proud of who you are if you're a minority.  If you're not, that pride is called being a white supremacist.  On a similar note, why is it acceptable for a black comedian to ridicule white people, mocking the way they walk, talk, dress, dance, etc., but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

That Mr. Lee is a very ballsy white midget.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2009, 12:51:34 PM »
The caps in the title are a tribute to Lee, who is sorely missed on getbig.  ;D  This is the greatest column by Lee that I have ever read in my entire life.  :o

-------------------------

"If [Henry Louis] Gates thinks it's so terrible being a black man in America, why not see how he likes it in Africa, a continent ravaged by poverty, famine, disease, wars, and political corruption?

My wife is from South Africa, a nation ruled for many years by the bad white man.  And yes, there was a lot of overt racism and oppression of the native people.  They all thought their hell would turn to a heaven once the black man got control back, but it didn't quite work that way.  The place went to shit.  The whole country is on strike.  The people get all kinds of free entitlements, but all they do is clamor for more, more, more!  Blacks from poorer parts of South Africa come to the cities willing to work for less money, and the city folks murder them to keep them from stealing their jobs.

I'm so sick of all this crap.  Look at the past, learn from it, and move on!  Don't live in the past and dwell on how unfair things were.  I find it really hypocritical that blacks spent so much time fighting against segregation, and nowadays you have all sorts of pageants and awards shows specifically for blacks.  If you had a White Miss America or an awards show for white musicians, that would immediately be reviled as racist.

It's wonderful for black people to be proud of who they are and celebrate the achievements of their race, but the only whites who do that are neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't approve of what these people preach.  I'm just trying to make a point.  It just seems really odd that it's only OK to be proud of who you are if you're a minority.  If you're not, that pride is called being a white supremacist.  On a similar note, why is it acceptable for a black comedian to ridicule white people, mocking the way they walk, talk, dress, dance, etc., but if a white comedian ever did something similar he would be - pardon the pun - blacklisted?" - Lee Priest, November 2009 MD [P. 60].

Epic misconception of pride + power = prejudice.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »
True, it doesn't matter where they are in the world.  All that matters is their race.

All you reveal with such posts are that your parents were poorly educated and did a below average job bringing you up.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »
I don't think he can beat Kevin English, and David Henry, both of whom had full thick chests, big legs, and wide chiselled backs, and yes, they have Lee's calling card, big arms. Lee was known for having a very subpar chest. The advent of the 202 allows those who have better physiques than Lee do battle. I had asked way back when David won his pro card would he be a Black Lee Priest... Turns out he became better than Lee IMHO.

Until he actually beats Lee, claiming that David Henry is better is a tad of a stretch. In fact, Priest beat Henry to win the IronMan in 2006.

Henry has made improvements. But, if Priest has made similar improvements, he should beat Henry again.

Besides, why would Priest want to lose that much size, just to be at the 202 show?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2009, 01:01:15 PM »
The depth of Lee's stupidity really knows no limit.   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2009, 01:06:27 PM »
All you reveal with such posts are that your parents were poorly educated and did a below average job bringing you up.

What great achievements have ever been made by Africans?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: I wonder if Lee Priest dislikes god and religion
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »
Courtesy of an interview, done by Ron Avidan, cicra February 2004.

The Letter about Lee from Lee's Mom.

There is probably little about Lee's childhood that hasn't already been told, or written about. I would like to say being Lee's mum I have been given me the inside running on the effect Lee's childhood has had on the man he is now. I would like to say that, but it wouldn't be the truth. Anyone who knows Lee, knows he plays his cards very close to his chest and had done so all his life.

Lee was born Lee Andrew McCutcheon, at Newcastle (a town about 100miles from Sydney) on the 6th July,1972, into a working class family. His elder sister Kellie, was a very excited two year old looking forward to taking care of her 'baby brother'. Lee was 9lb at birth, loved his food and quickly outgrew his 'big sister' and the rolls reversed. Lee was so strong he loved to carry Kellie around. Much to Kellie's chagrin. This was not the 'baby brother' she expected. Lee carried his bikes rather riding them. From a very young age he would lift, or try to lift anything that wasn't tied down.

When Lee was four my marriage ended and with that the first of many changes to which Lee would adapt. Looking back I can only imagine the upset and unanswered questions. Lee's dad and I had been so careful not to allow and conflict between us to pass through to our children. We were religious. God had the answer to everything. Both children were heartbroken. Lee learnt, at a young age, you can get hurt by the people you love even as they tell you how very much they love you.

Life went on and about that time Lee found comic super heroes. Tarzan, became his hero and he constantly wore his Tarzan swimmers. He discovered Superman when he was about six. I made him the first of many Superman suits. In his suit, he was Superman. He would be constantly jumping from everything he could, with his red cape flying. It was a miracle he never injured himself. The suit gave him the courage he needed. He became a bit of a hero in his own right. His loving nature always came through. He loved to right all wrongs and be friend to those who didn't have any. He was bright and loved reading. He loved the thought of flying and resolved to become a pilot. ( I would be allowed on his flight, as long as I called him Captain).

I had remarried when Lee was six and though his stepfather was old enough to be his grandfather , Lee accepted the marriage. Lee had, and has to this day, a great capacity for love and acceptance.

When Lee was twelve years old, he found out about his father's homosexuality. Back then homosexuality was never spoken about. Even the thought of homosexuality meant shame. What a time to have you own sexuality questioned. Lee bore the taunts of schoolmates. He would often come home upset with ' Your dad 's a poofter' ringing in his ears. He was left with one friend, one true friend. Lee took on the name of my married name of Priest. We had to get a silent number on our phone to shield Lee from all the phone calls from some very sick people. Lee's relationship with his dad fell apart. His dad not understanding the name change and Lee, not understanding what was happening to his world. .

http://www.getbig.com/iview/priest040213.htm

who were these guys and what were they doing?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »
Your entire existance. Besides that...MUSIC!!!! Martial Arts, fencing, C-section.

spinnis

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »

AIDS

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »

You and the person who created the pic assume that Africa has no cities. From west to eas, north to south, there are huge metropolitian cities, many biggr than any Swedish city.

spinnis

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
You and the person who created the pic assume that Africa has no cities. From west to eas, north to south, there are huge metropolitian cities, many biggr than any Swedish city.

I think its pathetic how they let some parts of Africa turn to absolute SHIT with poverty and corruption. When as you say there Are parts of africa that Has evolved.

Same goes for india also though and most countries. But maby Africa is the worst.

Probably mostly due to them being retards. I saw a documentary about the african soldiers/gangs and Not a single one of them could even read.

And the billions and billions given to africa are just going to rich folks pockets, not OBVIOUSLY doing shit.  wow maby one school or two, Money wont take away gangsters.

you have to agree its pretty funnt how much ahead rome was 2000 years ago.
Why can africans be smarter? I mean, even the poor ones should be able to teach themself something besides hunting

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

Would that still be the case if it wasn't for the influence of European Imperialism/Colonialism?
I think its pathetic how they let some parts of Africa turn to absolute SHIT with poverty and corruption. When as you say there Are parts of africa that Has evolved.

Same goes for india also though and most countries. But maby Africa is the worst.

Probably mostly due to them being retards. I saw a documentary about the african soldiers/gangs and Not a single one of them could even read.

And the billions and billions given to africa are just going to rich folks pockets, not OBVIOUSLY doing shit.  wow maby one school or two, Money wont take away gangsters.

Oh please
from incomplete data

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »

LOL!!!  And people honestly "debate" the existence of racial differences in intelligence.  ::)  As if it is close or something - it is not even close to not even being close, the differences are THAT significant.

People honestly think that blacks have the same average intelligence as whites?  ???  No seriously, people honestly believe this?  ??? ??? ???

No, SERIOUSLY?  ??? ??? ??? ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2009, 01:51:07 PM »
Would that still be the case if it wasn't for the influence if European Imperialism/Colonialism?
Oh please

I was trying to make somewhat of a point.
Most parts of africa are just a lost cause due to the retards living there.

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »
LOL!!!  And people honestly "debate" the existence of racial differences in intelligence.  ::)  As if it is close or something - it is not even close to not even being close, the differences are THAT significant.

People honestly think that blacks have the same average intelligence as whites?  ???  No seriously, people honestly believe this?  ??? ??? ???

No, SERIOUSLY?  ??? ??? ??? ???

People in rome had to learn to build shit from scratch also right? the didn't have books and stuff right?

Why cant africans 2000 years later figure out the same things?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
I was trying to make somewhat of a point.
Most parts of africa are just a lost cause due to the retards living there.

Just think about it for second why that is and try not to use intelligence as a factor, look beyond that.
from incomplete data

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
Thanks!!

Apparently, Priest changed his last name, due in part to the ridicule he received when others learned that his dad was a homosexual.

damn how fuckin oxymoronic is that lolz
A

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »
AIDS

thats actually the cure in helping africa evolve, let all the poor stupid people die of aids, and let the smarter people that doesn't fuck around in a aids country Without a condom live.
Giving them medicine is only making it worse.

Making them live longer = giving them years and years of making even more aids infected kids, making the entire purpose of the medicene pointless.

Might sound harsh, but its probably the only Real solution.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2009, 02:03:52 PM »

you have to agree its pretty funnt how much ahead rome was 2000

years ago.

Why can africans be smarter? I mean, even the poor ones should be able to teach themself something besides hunting

you have a situation where the dictators have literally dicked over their countries and people. He'll, many are setting up
China to be another colonial power, as long as the idiots stay in power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And the fact that many of the dictators are not educated is worse. Just look up Charles Doo. He's dead now.

What needs to happen is the Africans who have fled Africa to go to
school need to come back and with the US help launch a coup against these dictators.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »
::)

must say that VG looks better than many here...especially those of you who 'permabulk'

spinnis

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
you have a situation where the dictators have literally dicked over their countries and people. He'll, many are setting up
China to be another colonial power, as long as the idiots stay in power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And the fact that many of the dictators are not educated is worse. Just look up Charles Doo. He's dead now.

What needs to happen is the Africans who have fled Africa to go to
school need to come back and with the US help launch a coup against these dictators.

some sort of insane riot against these dictators would be more awesome though  ;D

everyone always rags on hitler,but there are Far worse people alive today. I mean they are holding an Entire country back.
At least hitler did Some good.