Author Topic: Return to thick trunks that cover the ass and lose glutes from judging for good?  (Read 11840 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Now that was just dumb, Chick, try again.

LOL...right. Nice deflection

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LOL...right. Nice deflection
I printed a pic of the bikini pic I was sent. I'm going to wank to it later.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I printed a pic of the bikini pic I was sent. I'm going to wank to it later.

LOL....ok

Seriously....now you're just sounding desperate

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LOL....ok

Seriously....now you're just sounding desperate
What? It's a good picture, want to see it? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Bring back the trunks. Only homos care about glutes.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
LOL...so you believe there are amateurs that DONT compete because of the trunks? Here is a hint: there are nothing that says you HAVE to wear skimpy trunks, hell, you can go out there with a pair of hotskins if you want...

As for being "accepted" by the general public...it has NEVER been accepted...even when the trunks were as big as boxers.

Out of interest, what is your personal preference... thicker trunks or a cheese-cutter g-string?
O

Army of One

• Getbig V

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Method101 is putting up youtube videos know?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Out of interest, what is your personal preference... thicker trunks or a cheese-cutter g-string?

My personal preference is just regular old posing trunks...the ones today are smaller than those of years ago, but so are swimming trunks, football uniforms, etc...for the record, I've never seen any guy wear a thong or g-string on stage...the fact that so many "fans" on here seem to think that money will start magically falling from the sky and NBC primetime will start showing the shows because 2 in. of fabric is added, is laughable...

Do I think hiking them up your ass to show your glutes is necessary..? No.  Of course, I also dont think being judged on them is needed either...the very reason athletes feel the need to show them...when it wasnt a consideration..they wore trunks to COVER their ass.

Just one more subject the "not gay" guys can dispute and put down BB, day in and day out on a BB forum...

Army of One

• Getbig V
My personal preference is just regular old posing trunks...the ones today are smaller than those of years ago, but so are swimming trunks, football uniforms, etc...for the record, I've never seen any guy wear a thong or g-string on stage...the fact that so many "fans" on here seem to think that money will start magically falling from the sky and NBC primetime will start showing the shows because 2 in. of fabric is added, is laughable...

Do I think hiking them up your ass to show your glutes is necessary..? No.  Of course, I also dont think being judged on them is needed either...the very reason athletes feel the need to show them...when it wasnt a consideration..they wore trunks to COVER their ass.

Just one more subject the "not gay" guys can dispute and put down BB, day in and day out on a BB forum...

Are you saying its only gay if you want it to be?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

Because us ungayers hark back to the days of BBing when it was less in your face gay, more respectable and more sophisticated.  I mean Arnold and Ed Corney posed at the Whitney Museum of Modern Art.  You think that would EVER happen in this day and age?  Come on Chick the schmoezation of BBing is out of control. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
My personal preference is just regular old posing trunks...

Do I think hiking them up your ass to show your glutes is necessary..? No.  Of course, I also dont think being judged on them is needed either.

Good stuff Bob. Let's start a campaign for the IFBB judging criteria to be changed: strict rules regarding GH guts, gyno and ass hiking.. Do it and you get DQ'ed

O

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Look, bodybuilding will always have a sizeable gay following and that isn't going to change - and why should it anyway?

However, is it time to lose the spangly thong rolled up into the crack of the ass ? Is it time to stop assessing a man's ass cheeks?

People say that striated glutes are a sign of great conditioning...but so is a Christmas tree. Why do we need to see his butt, or is it childish to be prudish about what is simply a large muscle group worthy of the attention of male eyes?

So, should we return to the thick, flannel-type trunks of yesteryear or are men's asses, suggestive stares, props etc.. the way to go now?

Yea or nay?
Or your could go all the way back to the beginning and have them pose nude. ;D
Nothing can draw a judges eyes away for the glutes like a guy's junk. :-\
A

Colossus3

• Getbig II
MuscleMcMannus -- I agree with you 100 %.

Chick I respect you as a bodybuilder and from what i seen at st..charles show in illinios i think ur pretty decent guy.  At the same time it does not matter if bodybuilding will be shown on news or anything like that if bodybuilders dont hike up posing trunks into their butt or wear little bigger trunks. What matters is bodybuilders will be more presentable to general public who decide to go see show for their first time. Pretty much everyone on this board knows its true. Like i said in my other post, when my friends see guys like arnold , shawn, kevin, pose they actually give them props for hard work and they watch the entire posing routine but when they see someone like kai, ronnie, hiking their trunks up their butt automatically they say "turn this crap off".

Just because bodybuilding might not get anymore accepted does not mean we should throw code of conduct/posing/touching out of the window.  Every sport has its share of lesbians/gays and its ok but once they step on stage/field they all act presentable. You wont see entire basketball team wearing normal shorts while 2 gay guys wearing dasi dukes and jersey twisted in a nut.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MuscleMcMannus -- I agree with you 100 %.

Chick I respect you as a bodybuilder and from what i seen at st..charles show in illinios i think ur pretty decent guy.  At the same time it does not matter if bodybuilding will be shown on news or anything like that if bodybuilders dont hike up posing trunks into their butt or wear little bigger trunks. What matters is bodybuilders will be more presentable to general public who decide to go see show for their first time. Pretty much everyone on this board knows its true. Like i said in my other post, when my friends see guys like arnold , shawn, kevin, pose they actually give them props for hard work and they watch the entire posing routine but when they see someone like kai, ronnie, hiking their trunks up their butt automatically they say "turn this crap off".

Just because bodybuilding might not get anymore accepted does not mean we should throw code of conduct/posing/touching out of the window.  Every sport has its share of lesbians/gays and its ok but once they step on stage/field they all act presentable. You wont see entire basketball team wearing normal shorts while 2 gay guys wearing dasi dukes and jersey twisted in a nut.

good post.  there were guys in the late 70s and early 80s who had striated glutes, and you could tell with full trunks.  very unneccesary.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I'd like to add it's not even just the skimpy bikini posing trunks.  It's the colors, the glitz, the glitter!  It's one thing to have a solid pair of black posing trunks. Ok maybe even hike them up your butt crack if you feel the need.  But why a glittery, silvery, sparkling pair of hot green trunks? 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I'd like to add it's not even just the skimpy bikini posing trunks.  It's the colors, the glitz, the glitter!  It's one thing to have a solid pair of black posing trunks. Ok maybe even hike them up your butt crack if you feel the need.  But why a glittery, silvery, sparkling pair of hot green trunks? 
Well in arnold's book he talks about different trunks cut/colors for different body types. But yeah that bedazzled neon shit has to go. :-X
A

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Well in arnold's book he talks about different trunks cut/colors for different body types. But yeah that bedazzled neon shit has to go. :-X

Yes I mean it's like in this picture......this bodybuilder is most definitely trying to draw attention to one area, junk.  Does he happen to think the judges would give him a better judging by doing this?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Yes I mean it's like in this picture......this bodybuilder is most definitely trying to draw attention to one area, junk.  Does he happen to think the judges would give him a better judging by doing this?

LMAO it's like tin wrap.
from incomplete data

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

I think so, why else would he do it?
unless he loves sprinkling trunks so much, he is willing to break the IFBB trunk rules.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Lose glutes?  WTF?  no homo

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV

Would you like me to post the picture I was sent? :)

yes

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.