Author Topic: Return to thick trunks that cover the ass and lose glutes from judging for good?  (Read 11841 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Look, bodybuilding will always have a sizeable gay following and that isn't going to change - and why should it anyway?

However, is it time to lose the spangly thong rolled up into the crack of the ass ? Is it time to stop assessing a man's ass cheeks?

People say that striated glutes are a sign of great conditioning...but so is a Christmas tree. Why do we need to see his butt, or is it childish to be prudish about what is simply a large muscle group worthy of the attention of male eyes?

So, should we return to the thick, flannel-type trunks of yesteryear or are men's asses, suggestive stares, props etc.. the way to go now?

Yea or nay?
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Look, bodybuilding will always have a sizeable gay following and that isn't going to change - and why should it anyway?

However, is it time to lose the spangly thong rolled up into the crack of the ass ? Is it time to stop assessing a man's ass cheeks?

People say that striated glutes are a sign of great conditioning...but so is a Christmas tree. Why do we need to see his butt, or is it childish to be prudish about what is simply a large muscle group worthy of the attention of male eyes?

So, should we return to the thick, flannel-type trunks of yesteryear or are men's asses, suggestive stares, props etc.. the way to go now?

Yea or nay?

:-X  :-X  :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I brought this up to Bob Chick before but he was adamantly against it.  I understand why now. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Yea or nay?
only for the men. For figure, fitness and bikini, thongs should be mandatory. The smaller the better.

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
All it takes is for a few top pros to buy into it. There would be more amateurs joining the competitive ranks if the trunks weren't as skimpy too. Trunks like Triple H's in the WWE would be a different look that would be much more acceptable to the general public,

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Why should they wear anything?  ;D

(semi serious)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Why should they wear anything?  ;D

(semi serious)

No homo

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i was actually thinking about this today. doubtfull i will ever compete again, but if i do i wonder how 'strange' i would look wearing trunks that cover my ass. cause no way i would wear a thong.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
i was actually thinking about this today. doubtfull i will ever compete again, but if i do i wonder how 'strange' i would look wearing trunks that cover my ass. cause no way i would wear a thong.

When was your last pageant? And did you wear the old school trunks then?
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
All it takes is for a few top pros to buy into it. There would be more amateurs joining the competitive ranks if the trunks weren't as skimpy too. Trunks like Triple H's in the WWE would be a different look that would be much more acceptable to the general public,

LOL...so you believe there are amateurs that DONT compete because of the trunks? Here is a hint: there are nothing that says you HAVE to wear skimpy trunks, hell, you can go out there with a pair of hotskins if you want...

As for being "accepted" by the general public...it has NEVER been accepted...even when the trunks were as big as boxers.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LOL...so you believe there are amateurs that DONT compete because of the trunks? Here is a hint: there are nothing that says you HAVE to wear skimpy trunks, hell, you can go out there with a pair of hotskins if you want...

As for being "accepted" by the general public...it has NEVER been accepted...even when the trunks were as big as boxers.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
It's over your head....I know.

Stick to the gay stuff....suits you better

chaos

• Getbig V
It's over your head....I know.

Stick to the gay stuff....suits you better
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Attaboy!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
For figure, fitness and bikini, thongs should be mandatory. The smaller the better.

I totally agree. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When was your last pageant? And did you wear the old school trunks then?

first was 1987 - last one was 2007.  and yeah, my suit covered my ass every time.

chaos

• Getbig V
Attaboy!!
I had a whole bunch more but I lost everything on my old comp. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I had a whole bunch more but I lost everything on my old comp. :(

Poor guy...you've no doubt been in a major depresion ever since

chaos

• Getbig V
Poor guy...you've no doubt been in a major depresion ever since
I just look at the pic of some hot chick in a bikini that someone sent me in a PM and I'm good. ;) ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I just look at the pic of some hot chick in a bikini that someone sent me in a PM and I'm good. ;) ;D

LOL...who you trying to fool?

chaos

• Getbig V
LOL...who you trying to fool?
Are you saying nobody sent me a PM with a chick in a bikini ???

Would you like me to post the picture I was sent? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Are you saying nobody sent me a PM with a chick in a bikini ???

Would you like me to post the picture I was sent? :)

No...I'm saying you having an interest in the opposite sex is debatable judging from your posting on this site.

chaos

• Getbig V
No...I'm saying you having an interest in the opposite sex is debatable judging from your posting on this site.
Now that was just dumb, Chick, try again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Chick are the pros really judged that much on their glutes?