Author Topic: Lady Gaga Before She Was Famous  (Read 26097 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Lady Gaga Before She Was Famous
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 01:42:34 PM »

People have to remember that once a record company snatches a person off the street, they hire chorographers, singing coaches, and dance instructors and put them through hell to make them ready for commercial music promotion. 

agreed, like Britney, she cannot sing for shit, they glam her up, place her in expensive videos, pay radio stations to play her songs so its in everyones mind and then she is a superstar....same a gaga

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 10:38:24 PM »

Lady Gaga is prime example of what having a good engineer/producer can do for you!

She's all studio. When onstage, you notice how her music ain't near what it is on an album?!

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 09:12:56 PM »
Who the fuck is this "lady gaga" I keep hearing about? What a stupid fucking name. That's enough for me NOT to give a shit about her.

Are there any decent new acts out there? Seems like all the "pop" stuff is shit. Can't remember the last time I bought a new album, probably been a couple of years, maybe 3 or 4.

Buy 1 Rise Against CD, youll get the rest of them

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
yes i think youre right on the money. i believe that any tune can be liked if it is repeated more than enough. mtv is king on brainwashing young people. i hope they will be put on jail one day. there partly responsible for generation nothing.
well, you d have to kill a lot of people if you re aiming at genociding all of those who condition our occidental youths into becoming useless brainless animals.

Lots of parents to start with.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
I would have sex with her