Author Topic: Typical guy vs MMA fighter "female fighter"  (Read 21182 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Typical guy vs MMA fighter "female fighter"
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

::) Please continue.

Continue with what, exactly, shithead? Should I find my RGDA Royler Gracie gi and post a pic of it too?  Whoop-dee-damn doo. ::)

You are a pantywaist who likely enjoys being beaten and "submitted" by women, hence your fascination with Cyborg and videos such as this.
!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 02:44:18 AM »
I see my old friend Craig Kukuk in the background during the interview.  If he stayed healthy he would have dominated the Heavyweight in the UFC no problem

Shoots! How do you know Craig? I was at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA back in the early 1990's. Craig was a beast and the first American black belt during those old school days. I was just starting out and he would crush me even though he was going easy. Those were the good old days. I use to be able to get privates twice a week. One with Royce and the other with Royler. When Rickson left to start his own school in West LA I left Torrance and went with him. Did you ever hear about the closed door match between Craig and Bob Bass?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »
Shoots! How do you know Craig? I was at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA back in the early 1990's. Craig was a beast and the first American black belt during those old school days. I was just starting out and he would crush me even though he was going easy. Those were the good old days. I use to be able to get privates twice a week. One with Royce and the other with Royler. When Rickson left to start his own school in West LA I left Torrance and went with him. Did you ever hear about the closed door match between Craig and Bob Bass?

I been friends with Craig since high school.  I introduced him to Rorian.  I promoted them around So. Cal.  I got them their first major exposure in the US with that article in Playboy.  Here I am in the garage with Royce and Rickson.  I was with them in 1987.  Remember that garage
No Worries 4 me

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »
I been friends with Craig since high school.  I introduced him to Rorian.  I promoted them around So. Cal.  I got them their first major exposure in the US with that article in Playboy.  Here I am in the garage with Royce and Rickson.  I was with them in 1987.  Remember that garage

did you find it hard to move around with them because they're so much smaller?
Deep Tissue Massage

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
did you find it hard to move around with them because they're so much smaller?

Not really.  I was very limber and could do pretty well.  I could tell they really wanted me to compete.  I was so strong and I know they thought I would kick ass.  But, I was so busy with other stuff.  I told Craig about it and he was hooked.  He went everyday.  He lived it.
No Worries 4 me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
how amazing was Rorion's moustache?
was it true that Hollywood was VERY interested in making Rickson a big movie star at one time?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 09:43:24 AM »
how amazing was Rorion's moustache?
was it true that Hollywood was VERY interested in making Rickson a big movie star at one time?

They tried to push the GJJ to Hollywood but everyone said it was to boring.  The first thing Rorian got GJJ was in the movie Lethal Weapon.  He was a fight cooridinator and he wanted them to say Gracie Jiu-Jitsu but the only said (Glover) jiu-jitsu.  If you remember Mel used it when he fought Busey.  Carig and Royse made their promotional video which was pretty cool.  They challenged everyone back then.  I rmemeber when they challeneged the best Navy Seals. After that article in Playboy they exploded.  I moved to Hawaii in 89' so I lost track of everything.
No Worries 4 me

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »
Continue with what, exactly, shithead? Should I find my RGDA Royler Gracie gi and post a pic of it too?  Whoop-dee-damn doo. ::)

You are a pantywaist who likely enjoys being beaten and "submitted" by women, hence your fascination with Cyborg and videos such as this.

You're 100% right. I love been beaten and submitted by women.
 The last one who submitted and beat me was your c*nt mother, she gave me p*ssy and as*hole choke.
 You should see us when I was pounding her a*s.The as*hole choke was so good I couldn't resist,
 I left her with a nice Brazilian load inside . ;)
 Ps: I didn't know that slut was so addicted to  ATM, Wow she is good.
 Got to go now, need to find more women to submit me. is your g/f, wife or sister available? daughter? :-*

8)

Gracie Rules

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »
They tried to push the GJJ to Hollywood but everyone said it was to boring.  The first thing Rorian got GJJ was in the movie Lethal Weapon.  He was a fight cooridinator and he wanted them to say Gracie Jiu-Jitsu but the only said (Glover) jiu-jitsu.  If you remember Mel used it when he fought Busey.  Carig and Royse made their promotional video which was pretty cool.  They challenged everyone back then.  I rmemeber when they challeneged the best Navy Seals. After that article in Playboy they exploded.  I moved to Hawaii in 89' so I lost track of everything.

you still didn't answer the question about Rorian's moustache (may it RIP) and how awesome it was

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 11:01:11 AM »
There is no bitch on this planet that would last 2 min in my world...I'll put my fucking nuts on that shit 8)
im with you Wiggs, i would have turned that bitch out

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:11 AM »

Here is the  superior boxing  against  the inferior BJJ.

Boxing guy 6'3 218
 BJJ guy 5'11 180.

8)

No way Renzo is 5'11, more like 5'8-5'9.  I got a picture of me with him at a seminar, and I am 6'0.  I am easily 3-4 inches taller than he is. 

If a getbigger were fighting that girl, he'd win on intimidation factor alone from his huge size and physical appearance.  Then if that didn't work, superior strength and explosiveness or years of special forces training.  When that wouldn't work, a retort like "that's gay fighting" would come next.

BTW, I'd let Kyra Gracie no arm triangle choke me any day. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2009, 11:59:44 AM »

You bastard! Keith, I know who you are. I thought you left the board. Glad to see you're still here. I was at Barlow's/Kasey gym while you and Max Rep were at Muscle Mill. I remember you bouncing at (I think) Tequila Willies.

Those were good times then. Jiu-Jitsu wasn't as main stream so you didn't have all the politics and MMA was limited to the close door matches when someone would take Rorion up on his $10,000 challenge.

Hope things are going well in Vegas.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2009, 12:06:44 PM »
you still didn't answer the question about Rorian's moustache (may it RIP) and how awesome it was

Rorion, during the mustache days and being tall, reminded me of an ethnic Tom Selleck. Bitches loved him.They were all playas except maybe Royler as he seemed more of a family man. I always found it odd that both Rorion and Rickson, both dark skin, also had freckles.  

Edit: I was of the opinion that the majesty of Rorion's mustache during it's glory days, when seen in person, had a level of magnificence that rivaled Mike Mentzer in his prime. Truly awe inspiring.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
im with you Wiggs, i would have turned that bitch out
::)