Author Topic: Rush's racist rants  (Read 4218 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rush's racist rants
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 07:16:48 AM »
By the way, this was the BS I was referring to:

Iraq government: 85,000 Iraqis killed in 2004-08

In 4 years, lets see obama's death toll. 

Palin gets mocked mercilessly for all sorts of crap, etc.

I really dont have a problem with any of this. 

Didnt holder say we should have a more honest discussion about race?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 07:23:17 AM »
I love the irony of all this hoopla about Rush Limbaugh's attempt to purchase an NFL team.  Especially when you consider the fact that the race-bater of all race-baters, Al Sharpton, is advocating against Rush for being a....race-bater!!! ::)

They don't come more DIVISIVE than the Al Sharptons or Jesse Jacksons of this world. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 07:27:34 AM »
I love the irony of all this hoopla about Rush Limbaugh's attempt to purchase an NFL team.  Especially when you consider the fact that the race-bater of all race-baters, Al Sharpton, is advocating against Rush for being a....race-bater!!! ::)

They don't come more DIVISIVE than the Al Sharptons or Jesse Jacksons of this world. 

You mean like spitting in white peoples' food?

Inciting a riot in Harlem?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 07:30:21 AM »
I couldn't care less about the football team, just found it shocking that someone could openly be that racist in the US today. Sharpton and Jackson are douchebags, opportunists.

Obama's death toll is not going to be the same thing. He didn't invade THE WRONG COUNTRY after we were attacked and leave THE REAL ENEMY to face half as many troops. Really, a semi-retarded adult could have made better foreign policy decisions than that.

I still can't believe Bush won in '04. I pretty much lost all faith in the US at that point.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 07:32:26 AM »
I couldn't care less about the football team, just found it shocking that someone could openly be that racist in the US today. Sharpton and Jackson are douchebags, opportunists.

Obama's death toll is not going to be the same thing. He didn't invade THE WRONG COUNTRY after we were attacked and leave THE REAL ENEMY to face half as many troops. Really, a semi-retarded adult could have made better foreign policy decisions than that.

I still can't believe Bush won in '04. I pretty much lost all faith in the US at that point.

The dems put up Kerry/Edwards. 

What do you expect? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2009, 09:49:36 AM »
First of all Rush didn't say all of those things-- second of all, if your source is the San Fran Chronicle, you know that half of those quotes were taken out of context.

The magic Negro thing was a quotation taken from an article written by a black journalist-- So while the song was in bad taste, you can hardly nail Limbaugh for being racist on that count.

I dont even listen to Limbaugh, nor do I particularly like him, however, something is quite wrong and suspicious when the whole media (except Fox) and Rev. Al mobilize against one man purchasing an interest in a 3rd rate NFL franchise.

I mean honestly, its like a liberal lynch mob complete with pitchforks and rope. It's an NFL franchise- its not like hes running for the Senate.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »
First of all Rush didn't say all of those things-- second of all, if your source is the San Fran Chronicle, you know that half of those quotes were taken out of context.

The magic Negro thing was a quotation taken from an article written by a black journalist-- So while the song was in bad taste, you can hardly nail Limbaugh for being racist on that count.

I dont even listen to Limbaugh, nor do I particularly like him, however, something is quite wrong and suspicious when the whole media (except Fox) and Rev. Al mobilize against one man purchasing an interest in a 3rd rate NFL franchise.

I mean honestly, its like a liberal lynch mob complete with pitchforks and rope. It's an NFL franchise- its not like hes running for the Senate.

Doesnt matter.The libs dont care about the truth.They push utter absolute criminals like Jackson and Sharpton as the purvayers of truth and racial issues.Jackson who used to spit in white peoples food[I wish Id catch him spitting in my food Id beat the black off him]called NY hymietown,bankrupted charrities,knocks young girls up ,strong arms companies.It doesnt matter what Rush really said,it only matters what some jack ass like Jackson said he said.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »
Com on, the guys is a borderline racist.  Who cares.  Let's call it what it is.  Chances are most owners are the same way.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 11:19:55 AM »
Com on, the guys is a borderline racist.  Who cares.  Let's call it what it is.  Chances are most owners are the same way.   

Everyone is racist to one degree or another.  Its just a matter of who is honest about it.  Even the most liberal people I have ever met in my life sometimes say and do things that would characterize them as being racist.

I really dont think its a big deal if someone is racist in their views so long as they dont act out on it.  It may ignorant and short sighted, but people are entitled to their beliefs, as crazy as they may be.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2009, 11:21:09 AM »
Everyone is racist to one degree or another.  Its just a matter of who is honest about it.  Even the most liberal people I have ever met in my life sometimes say and do things that would characterize them as being racist.

I really dont think its a big deal if someone is racist in their views so long as they dont act out on it.  It may ignorant and short sighted, but people are entitled to their beliefs, as crazy as they may be.   

I agree. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »
Attack Rush on what hes actually said not on lies promoted by a filthy race baitor like Jackson.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »
I agree. 

To me, honesty about ones' views shows charachter or lack thereof. 

Serious, though, Jackson and Sharpton are the last people who should ever point the damn finger at anyone else. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »
To me, honesty about ones' views shows charachter or lack thereof. 

Serious, though, Jackson and Sharpton are the last people who should ever point the damn finger at anyone else. 

HAHAHAHAH   yeah no doubt about Jackson and Sharpton.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
________________________ _____________________

If i remember correctly - he was talking about all the tatooes on these guys. 
keep finding excuses.  The fact is Rush commonly rides the line as close as he can get.  He loves nothing more than to rile people up over shit like this.  Keep in name up front.  He doesn't give a shit about anything he says.  He's just pulling in people to listen to him, signaling who he wants to tune in without coming right out and saying it and making a profit.  That's all he cares about.  Look at Ann Coulter, she obviously looked toward Rush as an example of how to ride the line as close as possible, even cross it and get away with it making her a well known name and raking in the cash.  Rush uses racism, that makes him as bad as a racist.  It doesn't matter if he is or isn't.  That he plays this game is all that matters.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »
Almost always, yes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 02:38:28 AM »
By the way, did you know that Rush's longtime producer is black?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
By the way, did you know that Rush's longtime producer is black?

I thought Roger Ailes was Rush's long time producer?

The very same Roger Ailes that is behind Fox News along with Rupert Murdoch.

And Roger Ailes ain't black.

Whatever that has to do with anything.

I'm sure Limbaugh has black friends.
As empty as paradise

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009, 03:31:04 AM »
While we all may have different opinions on Rush, I think that we can all agree that he has the body of a slavetrader.
G

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2009, 11:10:56 AM »
What do you think, gang?   :P

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »