Author Topic: The Transition of Avesher  (Read 26813 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: The Transition of Avesher
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2009, 01:17:06 PM »
I didnt know her and i were dating,...and she doesnt know this either,...for we both stated we went out last night, had fun. had sex and life goes on. Sex does not equal dating.  And AGAIN goatboy fails,...swing and a miss, strike 55.  Lets take a poll, who would you rather bang, a blond 23 year old or a fat hairy washed up 40 year old saggy titted fat assed paki broad?  Polling stations are now open
;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »
Sev can't escape getting pwned, even under a new alias. :(

I got a pm from someone who will remain nameless saying they for a fact called homeland security or whatever you have in the states telling them sev is a criminal or something like that---I have no idea what that leads to, jus sayin

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »
I didnt know her and i were dating,...and she doesnt know this either,...for we both stated we went out last night, had fun. had sex and life goes on. Sex does not equal dating.  And AGAIN goatboy fails,...swing and a miss, strike 55.  Lets take a poll, who would you rather bang, a blond 23 year old or a fat hairy washed up 40 year old saggy titted fat assed paki broad?  Polling stations are now open

Forget about age and preconceived notions that goatboy has established for the world. If you connect you connect. End of story. And it's not like I want to talk about the role Judaism played in the origins of ethical monotheism with a chick I'm dating.

I come to GetBig for my intellectual enlightenment.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »
disturb (may I call you disturb?), you look way better than him now. Your pic makes you look like early thirties. Having a great head of hair really helps. A little leaner and it's stud city. That Sev guy has that bald, retard, downs syndrome look. No comparison.

BTW, do you know why he now has a gimmick? Did Ron finally put that filthy homo in TO?

thanks man I appreciate it---even I know in reality Im at least 10 years older than him and look 4 years younger. Sev has a very very old face and inability to grow hair makes a person age more.  His days of owning me are finished, and as I get leaner, life gets better, and I'm on the verge of round 3 with the blond who is laying in my bed atm..  Shes having a chuckle at all this

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2009, 01:25:44 PM »
Well, it's comforting to know that someone has determine the optimal compatible age between the sexes for all of mankind. Perhaps you can indulge us with a chart.

Not a problem!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »
I got a pm from someone who will remain nameless saying they for a fact called homeland security or whatever you have in the states telling them sev is a criminal or something like that---I have no idea what that leads to, jus sayin

I know who you are talking about and it motivated me to do so too. It's his association with Steward Swerdlow that's a serious issue more so than Sev being a creep. Even if nothing comes of it I felt it was my civic duty. We don't need more low life Euro trash in this country.

Send an email disturbia and include links to some of his posts and pics he infects this board with. I'm sure that just by looking at this creep Home Land Security will give this matter serious consideration. They don't want to be caught "not connecting the dots" again.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »
And this is from a guy who posts YouTube videos of himself having breakfast and then popping Dbol for desert. How many naps was it again -- 100mg/day. Natty indeed.

God, your Romanian stench even seeps through the computer screen. Thank God that your gypsy ass is staying in Romania and the closest you'll ever get to America is posting (even more) YouTube vids of yourself rapping to Biggie Smalls.

Have fun living in a 3rd world sewer and banging hook nose gypsy skanks.

lol.... in 3 weeks I'll be in the States ..AGAIN

you = owned

chaos ... get my dick out of your mouf buoy

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »
lol.... in 3 weeks I'll be in the States ..AGAIN

you = owned

Whats wrong with Romania? Serious question

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

You = Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
Whats wrong with Romania? Serious question

Do a fact check. Like all third world countries, it's poor (average income is around $12,000), no opportunity, day to day things we take for granted (sanitation, utilities, health care, etc.) and of course the political corruption.

Why do you think Down's syndrome face wants to come here? How many Americans are flocking to move to Romania compared to Romanians that want to come here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »

Not a problem!  :D

Shit! There is a chart! I wonder what kind of hag the guy who wrote this is stuck with? You know the saying, "Misery loves company."

I'd much rather be "off the charts" and go with disturbia's hottie.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2009, 01:42:46 PM »
Do a fact check. Like all third world countries, it's poor (average income is around $12,000), no opportunity, day to day things we take for granted (sanitation, utilities, health care, etc.) and of course the political corruption.

Why do you think Down's syndrome face wants to come here? How many Americans are flocking to move to Romania compared to Romanians that want to come here.
I just want to hear his view on what's wrong with Romania and why he is choosing to move to the US.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
I just want to hear his view on what's wrong with Romania and why he is choosing to move to the US.
nothing wrong here
 I just feel at home in US

I have been living in US since I was 18 ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »
nothing wrong here
 I just feel at home in US

I have been living in US since I was 18 ;)

And being reunited with his boyfuking mentor Steward Swerdlow.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2009, 01:57:50 PM »
And being reunited with his boyfuking mentor Steward Swerdlow.
do you deny being  A LIVING  FOSSIL ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

In better shape and athletic condition than you are, have ever been and will ever be.
Baldy.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2009, 02:02:01 PM »
In better shape and athletic condition than you are, have ever been and will ever be.
Baldy.
so you don't deny

does Smithsonian claims your bony ass ?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »

if u look anywhere near that good at his age, well nothing really cause you won't---no hair growing ability=look older always

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »
so you don't deny

does Smithsonian claims your bony ass ?

Fail!

You only wish you were this "bony." My day to day condition and vascularity makes me look like Munzer compared to you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
if u look anywhere near that good at his age, well nothing really cause you won't---no hair growing ability=look older always

disturb, look at your watch right now and in exactly five minutes we will mind meld and wish for his death. If we do it enough, and others join in (which won't be hard), we can make this happen.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »
disturb, look at your watch right now and in exactly five minutes we will mind meld and wish for his death. If we do it enough, and others join in (which won't be hard), we can make this happen.

i want him around long enough for when I am in shape and make him look like a retarded hairless fool---well one part is already covered, i just gotta get in shape

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »
I'd much rather be "off the charts" and go with disturbia's hottie.

Yeah....  you can take her for dinner at Chuck E Cheese after she's done watching cartoons.
Ron: "I am lazy."

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »

Yeah....  you can take her for dinner at Chuck E Cheese after she's done watching cartoons.
That's possibly the worst comeback ever.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

the day when goatboy jealous of avesher-----arrived-----clear as day----I'm done here

you just have absolutely nothing left in this discussion, complete and total failure

isn't this the part where you press "report topic to moderator" like you did with that other one?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

Brah, what's with the epic jealousy? Why do you even care? Is something lacking in your life? Did someone hurt you? Who hurt you?  I can see you are crying out for therapy. We're here to help.