Author Topic: Do you think you can survive in prison?  (Read 8477 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think you can survive in prison?
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 01:58:58 PM »
You have no trouble racking on steroid users for doing something illegal.. now tell me hypocrite, what got you in to jail?

breaking somebodies arm

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »
I suppose it depends what country you are serving time in.

I've heard the prisons in The Netherlands are like country clubs.

nowhere as difficult as in usa but i wouldnt say its a pleasure either.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »
I would not fair well in prison.  My man-pleaser is too white and tender and my lips are too plump and inviting.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »
I would not fair well in prison.  My man-pleaser is too white and tender and my lips are too plump and inviting.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »
Seriously,  it is a nasty fucking place.  If I had a life sentence I'm not sure why I'd want to live my life that way.  At that point suicide would be the only option.  But it seems that a lot of freaks want to make a life of it not knowing when someone will try to kill or rape them.
I'm a pretty tough guy and lived in some of the worst neighborhoods with the lowest of the lowlifes growing up, but I'm don't think I have the mentality to make it in a full max prison.
Prison is divided by blacks, mexicans and aryans.  I'm neither of those, so I'd never be able to be part of the major gangs which means I'd be an outsider the whole time. Not what you want to be in that shit hole.

Discuss
Saw this vid about Brazilian prisons, and just be glad you are getting locked up in america. At least one will have 3 hots and a cot. And there are a lot of women who like men who are locked up, even if you are a bitch in jail.
The vid I saw showed the overcrowding, the lack of food, even toilet tissue.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »
hell, no.
I'd be missing a few front teeth and my butt would be sore all the time.
w

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »
i surely would not want to get locked up in any of the prisons in california, shit is fukin crazy out there its gotta be one of the most political state prisons
i know lots of people in and out of there and they are petty fuked up people
i

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 03:10:48 PM »
breaking somebodies arm

why?  was she threatening to beat you up again, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!
Deep Tissue Massage

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
why?  was she threatening to beat you up again, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

Called me a pussy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

This would happen to me; although, it would happen at the hands of a gang of heavily-muscled, big-afro'd negroids with a bloodlust for my sweet stuff.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »
I did - German prison is not too difficult to survive but it has its challenges - the worse thing in prison is the boredom - I'm not kidding when I said I went to bed most times around 17:00 just so I can end the day.
Food is always the highlight and you are trying to make it special by getting all the little bits a peaces right.

I've spend the first week with an Afghani who was supposted to be deported - that was years ago when the Taliban was in full swing - he was crying all night and all day - probably got stoned or worse when he came home.

After a while I was allowed to go to the canteen and by food and snacks - after that It was "ok" I had some books and chockolate - also I was smart enough to invest most of the money I took with me to buy rolled tabako since I was smoking.

The biggest kick in the nuts was when my parents found out I was locked up - I get a call that I have visit - I thought some of my buddies taking the piss - in I go into the room with 20 other inmates and there are my parents - my mom is crying it was horrible.

Was this related to your skin head days?  ???
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »
Called me a pussy

I don't admire the fact you did time, but I do admire the fact that someone called you "pussy" and you made them regret it.
S

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »
Few in prison take steroids and decide to be a "bodybuilder" after they're in jail.  On the outside, most were pedaling drugs and getting stoned.  We at getbig on the other hand, have been drinking protein shakes and hitting the weights.
Advantage....getbig members.

Prison fools are only tough in a group or in movies, other than that, pretty weak loudmouth toughguy wannabees.  I don't care how many people Charles Manson conspired to kill and or brainwashed, I'd break his skinny neck in a second, then go to Gold's after for leg day.

Face it, these guys could barely bench 200lbs...unless their trained fighters, they're nothing without a pistol or weapon.

Advantage....Croatch.
 :D
N

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »
I bet Stark was passed around like gravy on Thanksgiving.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 06:52:15 PM »
I hate people who brag about being in prison like it's some kind of accomplishment.

Knuckleheads.
G

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »
if prisoners were polite and respectful to each other everyone would be much happier

organized sports build teamwork and camaraderie

maybe that's the solution?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 06:53:43 PM »
i've seen "Death Warrant"

I know what to do

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »
if prisoners were polite and respectful to each other everyone would be much happier

organized sports build teamwork and camaraderie

maybe that's the solution?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03:51 PM »
I`d fucking hang myself.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »
Few in prison take steroids and decide to be a "bodybuilder" after they're in jail.  On the outside, most were pedaling drugs and getting stoned.  We at getbig on the other hand, have been drinking protein shakes and hitting the weights.
Advantage....getbig members.

Prison fools are only tough in a group or in movies, other than that, pretty weak loudmouth toughguy wannabees.  I don't care how many people Charles Manson conspired to kill and or brainwashed, I'd break his skinny neck in a second, then go to Gold's after for leg day.

Face it, these guys could barely bench 200lbs...unless their trained fighters, they're nothing without a pistol or weapon.

Advantage....Croatch.
 :D

Sorry Croatch but maybe in the face of a big guy like yourself they might second guess themselves but when they feel like they have an advantage they always take it.... ratbags.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »
Sorry Croatch but maybe in the face of a big guy like yourself they might second guess themselves but when they feel like they have an advantage they always take it.... ratbags.
Beleive me,there are some crazy bad mofos in prison.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »

maybe they could try being crazy nice mofos?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »
It's well understood that Mars and I would be respected.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »
I did - German prison is not too difficult to survive but it has its challenges - the worse thing in prison is the boredom - I'm not kidding when I said I went to bed most times around 17:00 just so I can end the day.
Food is always the highlight and you are trying to make it special by getting all the little bits a peaces right.

I've spend the first week with an Afghani who was supposted to be deported - that was years ago when the Taliban was in full swing - he was crying all night and all day - probably got stoned or worse when he came home.

After a while I was allowed to go to the canteen and by food and snacks - after that It was "ok" I had some books and chockolate - also I was smart enough to invest most of the money I took with me to buy rolled tabako since I was smoking.

The biggest kick in the nuts was when my parents found out I was locked up - I get a call that I have visit - I thought some of my buddies taking the piss - in I go into the room with 20 other inmates and there are my parents - my mom is crying it was horrible.

Boredom? Aren't you allowed to read in prison?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 08:15:44 PM »
Crazy doesn't mean squat.  I'd smack the shit out of a "crazy" 140lbs guy who tried to get smart.  One on one, these weak car thieves/drug dealers are nothing.
N