Author Topic: Do you think you can survive in prison?  (Read 8475 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do you think you can survive in prison?
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »
Seriously,  it is a nasty fucking place.  If I had a life sentence I'm not sure why I'd want to live my life that way.  At that point suicide would be the only option.  But it seems that a lot of freaks want to make a life of it not knowing when someone will try to kill or rape them.
I'm a pretty tough guy and lived in some of the worst neighborhoods with the lowest of the lowlifes growing up, but I'm don't think I have the mentality to make it in a full max prison.
Prison is divided by blacks, mexicans and aryans.  I'm neither of those, so I'd never be able to be part of the major gangs which means I'd be an outsider the whole time. Not what you want to be in that shit hole.

Discuss

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think you can survive in prison?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »
How do the guts get their aas inside?

Besides straight from the tap...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
Just pick the colour you are the closest to or just join the mexican mob like craig

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »
I suppose it depends what country you are serving time in.

I've heard the prisons in The Netherlands are like country clubs. Also in the UK where I've got friends who are prison guards say some places are a pretty easy life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »
I am sure I would not get too much attention in prison walking around in a thong all oiled up with huuuge muscles (no homo)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »
Interesting subject, Mon!

I used to work inside a couple of prisons running powerlifting meets for the inmates.

The State Corrections Dept. told me on numerous occasions  that the program was very successful but they never did say why.

This went on for a couple of years and it was so successful that the 'prisoners' were allowed to compete in power meets that were held outside of the prison confines.

This outside activity was also "successful" until one powerlifting participant decided to take off and spend a couple of hours with his wife in the parking lot. He went no further than that parking lot but that was enough to stop that "successful" program immediately.

Years later I received a letter from an unknown prison official (non signed) informing me that that program was one of the most successful programs they had at that time until  it had to be cancelled for some reasons he did not go into.

I think it was actually cancelled because the inmates were getting bigger, faster, stronger than the guards (and not because of that two hour session in the parking lot).

Lately I've notice that many young kids consider a prison sentence to be a "badge of honor".

We used to take young trouble makers on short visits within the prison walls and that was another program that seemed to have worthwhile effects.

Sorry to be off the subject here, but I had to contribute my two-cents worth of prison experience.

PS. My grandmother used to live on Alcatraz. She wasn't a prisoner but my grandfather served as a guard there for a number of years. Neither of them ever spoke about those "prison days" but she once did break her silence about a prisoner and his prison birds which was eventually made into a movie.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »
something like this perhaps...?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »
ever seen the movie Felon? it was pretty good.

“When your life is defined by a single action, you change the concept of time”

... these are the types of questions I don't want to answer.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
Seriously,  it is a nasty fucking place.  If I had a life sentence I'm not sure why I'd want to live my life that way.  At that point suicide would be the only option.  But it seems that a lot of freaks want to make a life of it not knowing when someone will try to kill or rape them.
I'm a pretty tough guy and lived in some of the worst neighborhoods with the lowest of the lowlifes growing up, but I'm don't think I have the mentality to make it in a full max prison.
Prison is divided by blacks, mexicans and aryans.  I'm neither of those, so I'd never be able to be part of the major gangs which means I'd be an outsider the whole time. Not what you want to be in that shit hole.

Discuss
why would you even ask that question pervert?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »
I am sure I would not get too much attention in prison walking around in a thong all oiled up with huuuge muscles (no homo)

'...he kinda tight too. that shit don't mean nothing round here though player. i've seen a whole lot a built motherfuckers get their ass bent over up in here... every day. You understand what i'm telling ya? i'm talking to you pardner......'

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »
Interesting subject, Mon!

I used to work inside a couple of prisons running powerlifting meets for the inmates.

The State Corrections Dept. told me on numerous occasions  that the program was very successful but they never did say why.

This went on for a couple of years and it was so successful that the 'prisoners' were allowed to compete in power meets that were held outside of the prison confines.

This outside activity was also "successful" until one powerlifting participant decided to take off and spend a couple of hours with his wife in the parking lot. He went no further than that parking lot but that was enough to stop that "successful" program immediately.

Years later I received a letter from an unknown prison official (non signed) informing me that that program was one of the most successful programs they had at that time until  it had to be cancelled for some reasons he did not go into.

I think it was actually cancelled because the inmates were getting bigger, faster, stronger than the guards (and not because of that two hour session in the parking lot).

Lately I've notice that many young kids consider a prison sentence to be a "badge of honor".

We used to take young trouble makers on short visits within the prison walls and that was another program that seemed to have worthwhile effects.

Sorry to be off the subject here, but I had to contribute my two-cents worth of prison experience.

PS. My grandmother used to live on Alcatraz. She wasn't a prisoner but my grandfather served as a guard there for a number of years. Neither of them ever spoke about those "prison days" but she once did break her silence about a prisoner and his prison birds which was eventually made into a movie.

Pretty interesting...

I guess I would have a "hard" time surviving in a supermax...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

Discuss

Women tend to get into a "family" role...."husband," "wife," "children," etc. getting into relationships they wouldn't consider on the outside.

Apparently men do this too but mainly just as "husband and wife."
R

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 01:10:03 PM »
i think german prisons are ok
turkish prisons are hard because they mostly live in one big room so if you're a rapist,you're already dead

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
turkish prisons are hard because they mostly live in one big room so if you're a rapist,you're already dead

Billy!!  :P
R

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
Prison is one of my worst nightmares because of the isolation.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »
Just pick the colour you are the closest to or just join the mexican mob like craig

or just become someones bitch and hope that he'll protect you

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

[/youtube]
S

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »

I've seen the film "Midnight Express" and know that Turkish prisons are full of gay rapists (Much like the rest of Turkey).

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
I think I would try to commit suicide by inmate or guard if I had to do life in a max prison.

Attack staff, try to escape, or purposely fuck with a gang higher up-- That being said between getting raped or killed, I would rather be killed so the actual threat of violence would probably encourage me to force whoever threatened me that way to kill me.

And of course, theres always overdosing, hanging yourself, etc.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
there are no gays in turkey

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »
there are no gays in turkey

...all of em fled to Austria...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 01:22:13 PM »
...all of em fled to Austria...

yes that could be true

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »
supermax?

thats a breeze. isolation and heavily guarded.

go mainline in dade county- thats a place you do not want to be.
b

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
I did - German prison is not too difficult to survive but it has its challenges - the worse thing in prison is the boredom - I'm not kidding when I said I went to bed most times around 17:00 just so I can end the day.
Food is always the highlight and you are trying to make it special by getting all the little bits a peaces right.

I've spend the first week with an Afghani who was supposted to be deported - that was years ago when the Taliban was in full swing - he was crying all night and all day - probably got stoned or worse when he came home.

After a while I was allowed to go to the canteen and by food and snacks - after that It was "ok" I had some books and chockolate - also I was smart enough to invest most of the money I took with me to buy rolled tabako since I was smoking.

The biggest kick in the nuts was when my parents found out I was locked up - I get a call that I have visit - I thought some of my buddies taking the piss - in I go into the room with 20 other inmates and there are my parents - my mom is crying it was horrible.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »
I did - German prison is not too difficult to survive but it has its challenges - the worse thing in prison is the boredom - I'm not kidding when I said I went to bed most times around 17:00 just so I can end the day.
Food is always the highlight and you are trying to make it special by getting all the little bits a peaces right.

I've spend the first week with an Afghani who was supposted to be deported - that was years ago when the Taliban was in full swing - he was crying all night and all day - probably got stoned or worse when he came home.

After a while I was allowed to go to the canteen and by food and snacks - after that It was "ok" I had some books and chockolate - also I was smart enough to invest most of the money I took with me to buy rolled tabako since I was smoking.

The biggest kick in the nuts was when my parents found out I was locked up - I get a call that I have visit - I thought some of my buddies taking the piss - in I go into the room with 20 other inmates and there are my parents - my mom is crying it was horrible.

You have no trouble racking on steroid users for doing something illegal.. now tell me hypocrite, what got you in to jail?
from incomplete data