Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36325 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »
Yes...but my pics are sub-par phone pics, and I'm "hiding something"  ::)

But yet you can "easily tell" Panda is massive from one of the blurriest pics I've ever seen  ::) ::)

Hypocritical Self Ownage

ahem, the pic i posted was clear as day, it was someone on here that blurred them to try to reveal my face  ::)

try again caveman.

He has also posted quite a lot on the steroid board with the kind of knowledge you would usually only get from personal experience and curios inquiry.

::) you're not very bright are you love monkey

i have never said i was a lifetime natural - i have used steroids and i will use again.

your post said i was using fat burning drugs to lose weight , comprehension - not a skill you possess i see.

stick to swimming thorpedo
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2009, 01:03:44 PM »
not difficult he is just waiting for his GF to retun from work to take some "quality" pics of him ::)

hahahahaha, are you suggesting that his "GF" taking "quality" pics and him posting them here are as likely as me posting a video of myself bench pressing 585 for reps?  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »
hahahahaha, are you suggesting that his "GF" taking "quality" pics and him posting them here are as likely as me posting a video of myself bench pressing 585 for reps?  :)

You guys need to try another angle, this won't work

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »
ahem, the pic i posted was clear as day, it was someone on here that blurred them to try to reveal my face  ::)

So they blurred them to make them clearer?

astounding

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »
hahahahaha, are you suggesting that his "GF" taking "quality" pics and him posting them here are as likely as me posting a video of myself bench pressing 585 for reps?  :)

hahahahahaha maybe she just couldn't get a wide angle lens to fully capture his 'nasser beating' physique  ;D

So they blurred them to make them clearer?

astounding

look you inbred thickskulled caveman. it's really quite simple.

i posted a clear pic with a panda face . in an attempt to reveal my real face some desperate clown ran it through a program to reveal the layer under the hidden face part - which it turn made the picture blurry but did show my face in a blurry way.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2009, 01:14:53 PM »
::) you're not very bright are you love monkey

i have never said i was a lifetime natural - i have used steroids and i will use again.

your post said i was using fat burning drugs to lose weight , comprehension - not a skill you possess i see.

stick to swimming thorpedo

Now lets look over this again shall we?

oh and what drugs am i taking to cut down the fat  ??? please stop with the lies, it exposes you for being desperate to own me in any way possible, and instead owns yourself.
last thing i took was a primo/anavar oil suspention i made myself from chinese powders + ephedrine/caffein - used up the oil in around a month, it took 2 months to lose the weight. (with no excercise, except bodyweight pushups + squats)

Now the only thing I got wrong was that it happened a while ago and you're not taking drugs at the present time(from what we can tell). Other than that, it was NOT a lie that you in fact used drugs to lose weight. BUSTED!
You even admitted to little or no exercise, and relied on diet and drugs only pretty much.

Now concerning my own physique, I would dare say I have the muscularity above that of a swimmer and I'm in decent condition as of now. The most potent stuff I've ever taken has been caffeine and creatine a long time ago. At least I'm honest and can be genuinely proud of whatever progress I make.

Again, you're BUSTED and owned I'd say.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
hahahahahaha maybe she just couldn't get a wide angle lens to fully capture his 'nasser beating' physique  ;D

i posted a clear pic with a panda face . in an attempt to reveal my real face some desperate clown ran it through a program to reveal the layer under the hidden face part - which it turn made the picture blurry but did show my face in a blurry way.

I really don't care who did what to your pics....you are VERY fat...morbidly obese,a bag of shit, end of discussion.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »

Now the only thing I got wrong was that it happened a while ago and you're not taking drugs at the present time(from what we can tell). Other than that, it was NOT a lie that you in fact used drugs to lose weight. BUSTED!
You even admitted to little or no exercise, and relied on diet and drugs only pretty much.

Now concerning my own physique, I would dare say I have the muscularity above that of a swimmer and I'm in decent condition as of now. The most potent stuff I've ever taken has been caffeine and creatine a long time ago. At least I'm honest and can be genuinely proud of whatever progress I make.

Hahahahhahaaaa  Fat- ass  Panda garden can't even lose weight with an anabolic cocktail.

I guess eating right and training is too hard for this fat pussy

Stavios

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »
I apologized! I was low-carbed!!!! It was brutal insanity!!!  :oLOL

I don'T remember you being a whiny bitch about the contest ???

it was mainly danielson and a few other gimmicks

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
I didn't "take over" the show duchebag.  I've ran it all three years.  The first year was a hodgepodge of bunk supplements as the prizes, most of which were never delivered.  I changed that the 2nd year by allowing one key sponsor.  The result.  More money for the contestants.  You're going to complain about that?

What's stopping you from sponsoring it now?  Why don't you step up?

Actually, I will prob do that.
A

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »

busted ? are you serious? just how stupid are you?

where have i ever posted i was a natural ?

where in that post did i claim i was taking those drugs to lose fat ?

where have i posted i am currently on drugs ?

i would assume that if you know i post in the steroid board sometimes that you too read it, if so you must either take steroids yourself or are thinking about it.

well its clear you havn't read enough. as if i wanted to use/take taking fat burning drugs i would take t3/t4/clen/gh/ or dnp. it would not be primo and anavar.  ::)

i took those steroids to help hold onto some muscle while i was dieting and the eca was to give me an energy boost due to extreme low carb/fat - the fat loss from the eca was a bonus. but eca comes nowhere near the the previously mentioned drugs - some of which i possess and could have used if i chose to.

i can see you like going around in circles spunk monkey, for quite a while you have been telling fables about my claims, only to be owned with the truth time and time again.

oh and your claims about being more muscular than a swimmer hahahahaha bigger than a 12 year old female swimmer maybe.

why not post the pic you posted before then  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »
Hahahahhahaaaa  Fat- ass  Panda garden can't even lose weight with an anabolic cocktail.

I guess eating right and training is too hard for this fat pussy

you are the one who has been lying through his teeth claiming natural status hahahahahahaha

not i caveman.
175lbs by 31st July

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2009, 01:47:18 PM »

LMAO at this entire thread!!! ;D    Classic GB idiots everywhere (including self)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »

where have i posted i am currently on drugs ?

i would assume that if you know i post in the steroid board sometimes that you too read it, if so you must either take steroids yourself or are thinking about it.

well its clear you havn't read enough. as if i wanted to use/take taking fat burning drugs i would take t3/t4/clen/gh/ or dnp. it would not be primo and anavar.  ::)

i took those steroids to help hold onto some muscle while i was dieting and the eca was to give me an energy boost due to extreme low carb/fat - the fat loss from the eca was a bonus. but eca comes nowhere near the the previously mentioned drugs - some of which i possess and could have used if i chose to.

i can see you like going around in circles spunk monkey, for quite a while you have been telling fables about my claims, only to be owned with the truth time and time again.

oh and your claims about being more muscular than a swimmer hahahahaha bigger than a 12 year old female swimmer maybe.

Oh brother.

I don't know, you tell me genius.

I never made a statement about that.

Well, ECA is used for fat loss purposes and even if you didn't use it for that sole purpose, you still used drugs that helped you lose fat. I think a lot of people around here will agree that an ECA cycle is a very potent fat burner.

I've read that board about once or twice for my own curiosity. How I know that you post there is because I've been searching your posts.

It's still muscle building steroids and I doubt they didn't help you with losing fat. The more muscles you have the more calories your body is gonna burn obviously. You still went on a ECA(-A?) cycle though, so it defeats your entire argument.

Seems like I'm the one bringing the truth and you're the one coming here with lies and half-truths.

I might even post a new pic sometime soon! Don't hold your breath though, I wouldn't do it for your sake  :D
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
I don'T remember you being a whiny bitch about the contest ???

it was mainly danielson and a few other gimmicks
It kept being postponed and I did'nt want to miss my peak! haha   LMAO I had to keep redialing in!!!!!!!!! It was driving me nuts!  :o

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2009, 01:56:59 PM »
Actually, I will prob do that.
Mr GBIV   AKA "The Goodrum Classic" ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »
you are the one who has been lying through his teeth claiming natural status hahahahahahaha

not i caveman.

Thanks for the compliment Donut-and-Nasser's balls-eater......

Maybe if you trained hard and ate good food like I do you, instead of being a lazy fuck looking for a magic potion, you wouldn't be such a fat bag of shit

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2009, 02:01:44 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha here he is the one and only love monkey with more muscularity than a swimmer hahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha here he is the one and only love monkey with more muscularity than a swimmer hahahahahahahahahahaha

looks better than you, you are an obese bag of shit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha here he is the one and only love monkey with more muscularity than a swimmer hahahahahahahahahahaha

Awesome, I can see that I've touched a nerve of yours  :D

The thing is, I never claimed to be anything special. I'd still definitely say that I have more muscles than your average swimmer though. Perhaps that picture is misguiding you, I don't know. Take in to consideration that I'm 190cm tall and not exactly bulky.

Now please answer my other post and you can post my pic all you want, have fun with it.
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
Thanks for the compliment Donut-and-Nasser's balls-eater......

Maybe if you trained hard and ate good food like I do you, instead of being a lazy fuck looking for a magic potion, you wouldn't be such a fat bag of shit
Nothin worse than a career permabulker all juiced up. What a disgusting sight that screams laziness. Walk around with major ILS, skinned head, and dumbass tough guy goat-tee all stuffed into a f@ckin tank-top. Just pathetic

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »
Oh brother.

I don't know, you tell me genius.

I never made a statement about that.

Well, ECA is used for fat loss purposes and even if you didn't use it for that sole purpose, you still used drugs that helped you lose fat. I think a lot of people around here will agree that an ECA cycle is a very potent fat burner.

I've read that board about once or twice for my own curiosity. How I know that you post there is because I've been searching your posts.

It's still muscle building steroids and I doubt they didn't help you with losing fat. The more muscles you have the more calories your body is gonna burn obviously. You still went on a ECA(-A?) cycle though, so it defeats your entire argument.

Seems like I'm the one bringing the truth and you're the one coming here with lies and half-truths.

I might even post a new pic sometime soon! Don't hold your breath though, I wouldn't do it for your sake  :D

tell me thorpedo, just how would steroids give me more muscle while on a sub 1000cal diet ?

how much is eca better at fat burning than the drugs i mentioned?

do those drugs i mentioned (all of which i have at home except bar gh) increase energy levels in any way ?

you need not answer,  your simpleton views and arguments are of no substance.

175lbs by 31st July

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2009, 02:07:53 PM »
I am considering this. Can somoene elucidate the process to me via PM or email? To whom do I send pics?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2009, 02:08:23 PM »
looks better than you, you are an obese bag of shit.

and you look better than nasser hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »
and you look better than nasser hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

what does that have to do with you being a tub of goo that is afraid to put in the work?