Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36275 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »
tell me thorpedo, just how would steroids give me more muscle while on a sub 1000cal diet ?

how much is eca better at fat burning than the drugs i mentioned?

do those drugs i mentioned (all of which i have at home except bar gh) increase energy levels in any way ?

you need not answer,  your simpleton views and arguments are of no substance.

Haha wow, you've been reduced to pretty much nothing  ;)

tell me thorpedo, just how would steroids give me more muscle while on a sub 1000cal diet ?
You said yourself that you used them to keep whatever muscle you have. That means in the end you are holding on to more muscle than a natural would. Can't you see this?

Irrelevant, you still used a very potent fat burner. It doesn't matter how much stronger DNP is for example. Your logic is seriously flawed if you cant see this.

do those drugs i mentioned (all of which i have at home except bar gh) increase energy levels in any way ?
Still irrelevant. You claimed to not have used any fat burners but you obviously did, as I proved.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »

Yes you owned with his own words quite nicely.

I guess no one told him that steroids are very effective at sparing muscle when dieting  ::) ::)

If he doesn't know that he is as stupid as he is fat, and that's pretty stupid cuz he is a fat fuck

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

You said yourself that you used them to keep whatever muscle you have. That means in the end you are holding on to more muscle than a natural would. Can't you see this?

Irrelevant, you still used a very potent fat burner. It doesn't matter how much stronger DNP is for example. Your logic is seriously flawed if you cant see this.

Still irrelevant. You claimed to not have used any fat burners but you obviously did, as I proved.

::)
as usual your peanut brain fails to grasp simple logic..

if i wanted to use drugs for strictly fat burning (which you said i said) i would have used those other better fat burning drugs. i never claimed i never used fat burners  ::) ( feel free to link to the post where i did and own me though  ::)  ) . i only used eca for energy, not for fat loss. The sub 1000 cal diet burned the fat, not the ephedrine and caffeine ( i didn't use asprin).

as for the steroids - only a outright spastic would use steroids to lose fat - again what you said i said. steroids help you spare muscle while dieting - thats why i used them.

if i was using drugs to lose fat - LIKE YOU CLAIMED I SAID, i would be using dnp, t3/t4/clen + eca  ;)

try to keep up sweet cheeks.

in the future if you don't understand how these things work, ask groink, he has used plenty of ped's despite his lies to the contrary.

p.s. hows the swimming coming along ?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »
Yes you owned with his own words quite nicely.

I guess no one told him that steroids are very effective at sparing muscle when dieting  ::) ::)

If he doesn't know that he is as stupid as he is fat, and that's pretty stupid cuz he is a fat fuck

oink is your girlfriend typing these posts for you ?

normally you post in caveman speak

UUG  UUGG UUGG UUGG UGGGGG

will she be taking these mythical nasser beating pics anytime in the next year ?
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »

if i wanted to use drugs for strictly fat burning (which you said i said) i would have used those other better fat burning drugs. i never claimed i never used fat burners  ::) ( feel free to link to the post where i did and own me though  ::)  ) . i only used eca for energy, not for fat loss. The sub 1000 cal diet burned the fat, not the ephedrine and caffeine ( i didn't use asprin).

as for the steroids - only a outright spastic would use steroids to lose fat - again what you said i said. steroids help you spare muscle while dieting - thats why i used them.

if i was using drugs to lose fat - LIKE YOU CLAIMED I SAID, i would be using dnp, t3/t4/clen + eca  ;)

in the future if you don't understand how these things work, ask groink, he has used plenty of ped's despite his lies to the contrary.

All this knowledge about PED's and yet you are still a round, quivering ball of shit.  :D :D

Sorry fatso...no juice here, just damn near 30 years of heavy training, something you would know nothing about.

Again...thanks for the compliment

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
Whoa, I left a little while and came back to see Fatpanda owning Groink and Lovemonkey into oblivion!  :o ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »
oink is your girlfriend typing these posts for you ?

normally you post in caveman speak

UUG  UUGG UUGG UUGG UGGGGG

will she be taking these mythical nasser beating pics anytime in the next year ?

yeah..that's gold  ::) ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »
All this knowledge about PED's and yet you are still a round, quivering ball of shit.  :D :D

Sorry fatso...no juice here, just damn near 30 years of heavy training, something you would know nothing about.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

if by heavy training you mean taking plenty of sticks in the ass then yes you're quite the seasoned athlete.
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
Whoa, I left a little while and came back to see Fatpanda owning Groink and Lovemonkey into oblivion!  :o ;D

Yep....because accusing me of being geared up is the ultimate ownage  ::)

please make him stop  ::) ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
Yep....because   accusing me of being geared up revealing ther truth about my rampant gear use is the ultimate ownage   :(

please make him stop   :'( :'(
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »

Jesus, you keep repeating that same shit without realizing how flawed your logic is.

I don't know how you can interpret the first quote here in any other way, honestly. "I didn't take any drugs to cut down the fat", you took ephedrine and caffeine and even if you say it was for other purposes, it still is a very potent fat burner. Jesus goddamn you are slow.
oh and what drugs am i taking to cut down the fat  ??? please stop with the lies, it exposes you for being desperate to own me in any way possible, and instead owns yourself.
last thing i took was a primo/anavar oil suspention i made myself from chinese powders + ephedrine/caffein - used up the oil in around a month, it took 2 months to lose the weight. (with no excercise, except bodyweight pushups + squats)

Didn't I say clearly enough that most certainly that the more muscle you retain, the more calories you're going to burn? It's basic physiology. So you obviously got an advantage over a natural approach.

And this just proves that any sort of logic flies right over your head. Are you really that desperate to refute everything I say so you have to stoop so low as to act like a ignorant retard? I think you know that you've lost this discussion a long time ago and you just keeping spewing out this nonsense to give out a false sense of certainty.

It does not matter how much stronger other drugs are, it still doesn't take away from the fact that you used a very potent fat burner when losing weight. You used ephedrine by your own admission, ok?

I'm not trying to keep up, I'm actually way ahead of you. I'm eagerly awaiting your next meltdown with stupid arguments.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »
now you are just being even stupider than usual.

Later chubby...it was nice batting you around

I wish i could make this my sig for a while  :D :D :D :D :D

"All this knowledge about PED's and yet you are still a round, quivering ball of shit. "

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »
Jesus, you keep repeating that same shit without realizing how flawed your logic is.

I don't know how you can interpret the first quote here in any other way, honestly. "I didn't take any drugs to cut down the fat", you took ephedrine and caffeine and even if you say it was for other purposes, it still is a very potent fat burner. Jesus goddamn you are slow.

Didn't I say clearly enough that most certainly that the more muscle you retain, the more calories you're going to burn? It's basic physiology. So you obviously got an advantage over a natural approach.

And this just proves that any sort of logic flies right over your head. Are you really that desperate to refute everything I say so you have to stoop so low as to act like a ignorant retard? I think you know that you've lost this discussion a long time ago and you just keeping spewing out this nonsense to give out a false sense of certainty.

It does not matter how much stronger other drugs are, it still doesn't take away from the fact that you used a very potent fat burner when losing weight. You used ephedrine by your own admission, ok?

I'm not trying to keep up, I'm actually way ahead of you. I'm eagerly awaiting your next meltdown with stupid arguments.

quite frankly i can no longer even reply to your retarded posts, it is in fact like trying to explain something to a monkey.

in future try to refrain from making up statements from me, and ii'll refrain from owning you as per usual.

p.s. good luck with the swimming, but try lifting weight sometime. You'll be amazed at the improvements to your times.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »
quite frankly i can no longer even reply to your retarded posts, it is in fact like trying to explain something to a monkey.

in future try to refrain from making up statements from me, and ii'll refrain from owning you as per usual.

p.s. good luck with the swimming, but try lifting weight sometime. You'll be amazed at the improvements to your times.

Dude, I know for a fact that you have the time and will to argue with me, it's just that when ever I expose your lame arguments for what they are you run away. If you could own me, you most definitely would. I did not make up any of your statements, I provided quotes for christs sake.

Remember people, this is the same guy that believes in a supernatural karma system, sucks muslim cock and had no idea that sharia courts had been set up in Britain even though he lives there.

Now good luck with your drug assisted weight loss, you pathetic weak-minded whale.
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »
What an EPIC gottamm "battle" this has been. It would only seem appropriate to uphold the classic GetBig fashion if there was a thieving darkie involved somehow.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2009, 02:55:58 PM »
hahahahaha, are you suggesting that his "GF" taking "quality" pics and him posting them here are as likely as me posting a video of myself bench pressing 585 for reps?  :)

actually i suggest that these "quality" pics will never see the light of day simply because the whole "GF" matter is not true.. gronk is a lonley fellow in life :'( he is a daydreamer Who dreams he has a young beautiful GF and dreams he looks better and bigger than nasser :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
actually i suggest that these "quality" pics will never see the light of day simply because the whole "GF" matter is a not true.. gronk is a lonley fellow in life :'( he is a daydreamer Who dreams he has a young beautiful GF and dreams he looks better and bigger than nasser :-\

::) ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »
::) ::)

Bah, that's nothing compared against the smelly, ugly and oppressed women of Egypt.
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha here he is the one and only love monkey with more muscularity than a swimmer hahahahahahahahahahaha

are you sure this is him??!!.. what has happened to him to be like this??.. just poor genetics or he suffers a serious medical problems? :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2009, 03:01:40 PM »
epic thread hijack you dipshits.

you can make up for your sins if you donate $50 each for the Mr Getbig though. $100 if you want to compete as well. $1000 dollars if you make more than $200k per year.
follow the arrows

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »

yes my friend, the great FP is a big expert in owning both the tiny tits and the fat tits (in gronk case) ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »
Dude, I know for a fact that you have the time and will to argue with me, it's just that when ever I expose your lame arguments for what they are you run away. If you could own me, you most definitely would. I did not make up any of your statements, I provided quotes for christs sake.

Remember people, this is the same guy that believes in a supernatural karma system, sucks muslim cock and had no idea that sharia courts had been set up in Britain even though he lives there.

Now good luck with your drug assisted weight loss, you weak-minded pathetic whale.

hahahaha ok then  ;D

re-read this thread - you were owned already.

so am i to believe that the man who admits to doing meth, coke, and i quote 'everything out there except heroin' ( but do admit taking heroin like drugs in pill form) would never take big bad steroids hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Never tried Heroin. Other than that, I have pretty much tried everything that I am aware of.

Same here.

But as we all know Oxy/perc/vics are all opiates so they are basically Heroin in pill form.

Vics are the only drugs I still will consider taking occasionally, and that's few and far between.  I don't have the time to be high on coke anymore, and then lay in bed the next day feeling like someone hit me with a shovel.

I tried Meth by accident in AZ about 10 years ago. I was in a buddy's car and he asked me if I wanted a bump, so i took two healthy snorts of what I thought was blow, to which he said "whoah, you might want to chill on that."  and THEN told me what it was.

PS I was up for 2 days straight

UUG UUG CAVEMAN

OWNED - DON'T FUCK WITH THE PANDA !

175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »
Bah, that's nothing compared against the smelly, ugly and oppressed women of Egypt.

i swear any typical egyptian girl looks much more beautiful and most important sexier than this, still it's not my style to talk about other man's wife or GF.. and if any man really respects his beloved he cant post her pic. in a place like this :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
WHO'S GOING TO SPONSOR THIS SHIT, YOU ASSHOLES?!
follow the arrows

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
epic thread hijack you dipshits.

you can make up for your sins if you donate $50 each for the Mr Getbig though. $100 if you want to compete as well. $1000 dollars if you make more than $200k per year.
Hmmm...well, let's see.....$1000 x 25,000 GB accounts......WOW, BIG $$ IN THE POT THIS YEAR!!!