Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36276 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #350 on: October 28, 2009, 04:44:31 PM »
groink it looks like you have a really large build for a natural

do you often get steroid comments, or a general "too muscular" response from women?

Every day....from this guy, who admits he's on gear  :D :D

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #351 on: October 28, 2009, 05:27:34 PM »

350 lbs. with eyebrows  :D

Ahh I see the November issue of Autistic Spastic monthly has hit news stands early......I mean really, who adopts that particular stance when posing for a photograph?  A severely retarded person who cannot express emotion all that well and/or a Getbig 'bodybuilder' who eats chocolate and injects steroids in equal measure.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #352 on: October 28, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »
As skinny as he is, at least he's not a fat ball of shit like you. ask women what's more attractive, a fat,blubbery, drooling Arab with bushy eyebrows and six chins.....or a normal looking thin guy.

And He''ll live to see 50 years old, unlike you, who will be found dead from a heart attack with a twinkie hanging out of your mouth................... ..... you obese, bloated penis.

When you look like THIS...you have no room to talk about anyone.

You are FAT, which is the lowest rung on the Ladder, fat people aren't even humans

Did you ever wonder why people don't listen when you talk?  It's because no one cares what fat people think.

Hahahahahaahaahaahaaahah aaaaaaa!!!!!!! 

ROFL

Typical hypocrisy from Team Nasser - trash Lovemonkey for his lean physique but praise the even skinner the_swami's physique. Call Alex fat but say FP is a big guy etc etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: October 28, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »
ROFL

Typical hypocrisy from Team Nasser - trash Lovemonkey for his lean physique but praise the even skinner the_swami's physique. Call Alex fat but say FP is a big guy etc etc.

SO true kiwi....

That's why I don't "let up" on them...I have no respect for hypocrites.

Alex23

« Reply #354 on: October 28, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »
New and improved ;)

lovedongs'kay owned to no end.

Well done go for "it".

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #355 on: October 28, 2009, 10:09:02 PM »
you have got to be kidding me....can someone scale these too? I'm 5'11"......... he's 5'6" just to fully illustrate the ridiculousness

i think it's 5'7'' any way lee priest was a better bb than fux!!.. i cant judge if you really have a good built or not just from your arms.. i had a friend who had great hard arms and shoulders but when you take his shirt off there was gyno and big belly!!..

Alex23

« Reply #356 on: October 28, 2009, 10:12:03 PM »
i think it's 5'7'' any way lee priest was a better bb than fux!!.. i cant judge if you really have a good built or not just from your arms.. i had a friend who had great hard arms and shoulders but when you take his shirt off there was gyno and big belly!!..

both can be fixed pretty easily.

Structure isn't.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: October 28, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »

Even if that's all i had, which isn't the case....you have great NOTHING.

And you are a small dude.....cut it any way you like, I'm like twice your size. this is funny

One thing i notice you don't mention is back and legs, something tells me that's not an accident  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #358 on: October 28, 2009, 10:21:24 PM »

And you are a small dude.....cut it any way you like, I'm like twice your size. this is funny

One thing i notice you don't mention is back and legs, something tells me that's not an accident  ;)

I'm sure Sherief works hard and all but all jokes aside, his muscle bellies are very short, especially bis and tris... not much he can do about it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #359 on: October 28, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »
He sure does and I'm not denying it. Hmm all this shit talk inspires me to create a progress thread for moi and I plan to make noticeable improvements before... lets say june 2010?

but if you dont make any "noticeable" improvements, dont kill yourself plz.. just try but i know nothing will change :'(

hey man this is just to burn you more to do your best,.. good luck..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #360 on: October 28, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »
alot of pretenders to my throne in this thread ... hahahah
L

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #361 on: October 28, 2009, 11:34:27 PM »
You self pwned yourself, Bones. Deal with it.

I love how you're trying to justify your pic now. ::)

You will never be taken serious here again and you will never be able to "own" anyone like you think you have in the past.

hahah yes BONES posted his pics in this thread thinking i was going to be like "oh shit, i have messed with the wrong man"... i am sure he would do anything to have them removed after bringing to him his new nickname ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #362 on: October 28, 2009, 11:36:10 PM »
bones rear lat spread:

hhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant stop laughing my friend ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »
ROFL

are you serious about The Swami??.. sure you are not, the guy has one of the best physiques here, this is just from the back shot bobs posted before!!..

yes alex is big but he is also fat, both words apply to him, but instead of making a diet to look good he is happy with himself to have a pro.'s size

at least FP doesn't claim such stupid lies!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2009, 11:50:15 PM »
both can be fixed pretty easily.

Structure isn't.

so why didnt ronnie fix his gyno ::) may be he had to consult you :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 28, 2009, 11:52:47 PM »
are you serious about The Swami??.. sure you are not, the guy has one of the best physiques here, this is just from the back shot bobs posted before!!..

yes alex is big but he is also fat, both words apply to him, but instead of making a diet to look good he is happy with himself to have a pro.'s size

Never saw this shot....do you have it?

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: October 28, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »

Since my secret (that I am David Mirza) has now been revealed to the world, I will now be resuming the presidency of Team Nasser. i thought you would like to know.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2009, 11:58:54 PM »
I'm sure Sherief works hard and all but all jokes aside, his muscle bellies are very short, especially bis and tris... not much he can do about it.

what is wrong with my biceps alex?..  :P

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: October 29, 2009, 12:00:12 AM »
And Groink, in my new old capacity it falls on me to inform you that there is no way you weigh a hair more than 240 lbs.  I mean, you're big and all, but let's not get crazy.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #369 on: October 29, 2009, 12:01:54 AM »
Never saw this shot....do you have it?

no i dont,.. bobs or the swami, can either of you post it again??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #370 on: October 29, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »

my back may be my best part (after my abs), even when i was 14 i had good lats.. my legs is my weakest part but they look "ok" now..

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: October 29, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »
what is wrong with my biceps alex?..  :P

they're virtually non-existent? just a thought...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #372 on: October 29, 2009, 12:14:42 AM »
they're virtually non-existent? just a thought...

the same way i deal with your opinion.. i consider it "non-existent" or let me say "insignificant"..

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: October 29, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »
the same way i deal with your opinion.. i consider it "non-existent" or let me say "insignificant"..

you make no sense when you try to get cute in English

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »
And Groink, in my new old capacity it falls on me to inform you that there is no way you weigh a hair more than 240 lbs.  I mean, you're big and all, but let's not get crazy.

256 at the gym today....sorry "dave".

All I can give you is my "word"....it's 100% the truth.