Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36181 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #400 on: October 29, 2009, 09:09:43 AM »
I might actually do that.. I've been planning on bulking for a while, it's just that stuff always get in the way and I have to eat A LOT to gain weight so it would be quite the project. But now since I'm back home I might give it a try.

Btw, I'll provide more masturbation material for all my fans out there. I'm not beastly here either but might give my back more justice than the other picture did. Yes my vertebrae are showing and that's just how I am, deal with it.

LOL  @ "rear calcium spread"

You look better in that pic, nothing to be ashamed of

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #401 on: October 29, 2009, 09:22:47 AM »
LOL  @ "rear calcium spread"

You look better in that pic, nothing to be ashamed of

Thanks man, now what are the chances that Fatpanda is gonna post a pic within the time span of say... the next ten years?
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »
Oh yeah, "LM"...post full body pics with background...we need some reference...these cut out back shots are bullshit. Put some good effort into your progress thread or don't do it at all.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: October 29, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: October 29, 2009, 09:41:21 AM »
Oh yeah, "LM"...post full body pics with background...we need some reference...these cut out back shots are bullshit. Put some good effort into your progress thread or don't do it at all.

Yes sir, I will. I didn't say that is the thread I was gonna post my progress in. When I've come up with a good plan on diet and exercise I'll take full body shots and post them in a new training log... fair enough?
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: October 29, 2009, 09:42:25 AM »
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !

I can see that you're having fun and godspeed but I'm just curios.. since when was I so deep in your head?
from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #406 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
Hey "Sev" are you the referenced tennis pro that hooked up Agassi with his meth?! LOL

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:57 AM »
Hey "Sev" are you the referenced tennis pro that hooked up Agassi with his meth?! LOL
that was his assistant not a tennis player  ;)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
Yes sir, I will. I didn't say that is the thread I was gonna post my progress in. When I've come up with a good plan on diet and exercise I'll take full body shots and post them in a new training log... fair enough?
I look forward to it..as many others will as well. All or nothing! No bullshit! I doubt "FatPanda" would be able to last 2 weeks on a strict diet that does'nt contain twinkies.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »
Jesus, seems my pictures provided a lot more entertainment than I thought they would.

yes bones, yes they have indeed  ;D

I look forward to it..as many others will as well. All or nothing! No bullshit! I doubt "FatPanda" would be able to last 2 weeks on a strict diet that does'nt contain twinkies.

wrong rama jama - i've lost 56lbs so far and counting on a diet you quite simply would not have the will power to try let alone stick too.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
yes bones, yes they have indeed  ;D

wrong rama jama - i've lost 56lbs so far and counting on a diet you quite simply would not have the will power to try let alone stick too.

Hahaha awesome, a dude that by his own admission takes steroids plus ECA and barely no exercise racks on dov that has made great natural progress.
from incomplete data

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »
Hahaha awesome, a dude that by his own admission takes steroids plus ECA and barely no exercise racks on dov that has made great natural progress.

X2....Panda you disgust me.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

hahahaha great natural progress hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

and i wouldn't use the word rack bones - it doesn't help you at all  ;D

X2....Panda you disgust me.

E...
hahahaha oh no, how can i live with the fact i disgust a noname 50 post gimmick hahahahahahahahaha

i think i'll survive.  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
hahahaha great natural progress hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

and i wouldn't use the word rack bones - it doesn't help you at all  ;D
 hahahaha oh no, how can i live with the fact i disgust a noname 50 post gimmick hahahahahahahahaha

i think i'll survive.  ;D

You've got a big a mouth there boy, explains how you could stuff your face with so much chocolate and snicker bars.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: October 29, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »
You've got a big a mouth there boy, explains how you could stuff your face with so much chocolate and snicker bars.

hahahaha you are calling 'me' boy with your physique hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

there is not a writer on planet earth that could script this hahahahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: October 29, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
hahahaha you are calling 'me' boy with your physique hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

there is not a writer on planet earth that could script this hahahahahahahaha

Of course you would say that, you'd type "hahaha"x10 to absolutely anything. If you're gonna RACK on me, at least be funny and original. This is just a waste of time, kinda like stuffing an obese body with steroids.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: October 29, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
Of course you would say that, you'd type "hahaha"x10 to absolutely anything. If you're gonna RACK on me, at least be funny and original. This is just a waste of time, kinda like stuffing an obese body with steroids.

HAHAHAHA poor bones, it's clear by the tone of your posts you know you have made a big big mistake posting those pics, especially after you have attacked so many getbiggers.

remember that supernatural force you were talking about, well karmas a bitch !

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: October 29, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »
HAHAHAHA poor bones, it's clear by the tone of your posts you know you have made a big big mistake posting those pics, especially after you have attacked so many getbiggers.

remember that supernatural force you were talking about, well karmas a bitch !

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Hey karma according to you is supposed to sort it self out. So you'll probably get a decent serving of it later on when you're trying so hard to be mean to me. Stirring up a lot of negative energy, no?

last thing i took was a primo/anavar oil suspention i made myself from chinese powders + ephedrine/caffein - used up the oil in around a month, it took 2 months to lose the weight. (with no excercise, except bodyweight pushups + squats)

Hahaha booooom and baaaang
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #418 on: October 29, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
Actually Swami has one of the most respectable and most difficult to obtain occupations in the world, no joke.
He's Nasser's mantie wrangler?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #419 on: October 29, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »
I wonder how long people are going to go back and forth with the pics of Fat Panda and Lovemonkey. Funny stuff.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: October 29, 2009, 03:04:40 PM »
you're trying so hard to be mean to me.

hahahahahahahahahahaha poor bones is upset hahahahahahahahaha calm down princess !

this is simply all the attacks you made on various getbiggers coming back to own you tenfold !

really what did you expect to happen when you posted those skeletal anatomy pictures ?
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: October 29, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha poor bones is upset hahahahahahahahaha calm down princess !

this is simply all the attacks you made on various getbiggers coming back to own you tenfold !

really what did you expect to happen when you posted those skeletal anatomy pictures ?

LOL 99% of the attacks I've made have had nothing with their physiques to do and I admitted from day one that I was nothing special. You on the other is a troll to boot that hasn't posted any clear pics revealing your physique, can you imagine how much people would laugh at you if you do post some? You've pissed of a lot more people than I have with your boring unoriginal attacks. At least I never let myself get as fat as you which in the end the girls appreciate, so at least something positive about it, no?.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »
LOL 99% of the attacks I've made have had nothing with their physiques to do and I admitted from day one that I was nothing special. You on the other is a troll to boot that hasn't posted any clear pics revealing your physique, can you imagine how much people would laugh at you if you do post some? You've pissed of a lot more people than I have with your boring unoriginal attacks. At least I never let myself get as fat as you which in the end the girls appreciate, so at least something positive about it, no?.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM !
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: October 29, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

Hey proving my point. As getbig concluded several times, girls like twinks so I'll take it as a positive.

BOOO... oh that's right, you haven't had the balls(if you can see them under your obese tummy that is) to post a pic yet.
from incomplete data

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #424 on: October 29, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »
I dont think bones looks that bad at all.

Maybe only on getbig's standards of 260lb 8% bf superheroos.