Author Topic: TNA News:  (Read 159917 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: TNA News:
« Reply #575 on: January 12, 2011, 10:03:24 AM »
How old is he roughly? I know he did a few stints in the original ECW.
wiki says 39...I didn't realize he was in WWE for almost 10 years.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2011, 12:53:07 PM »
anyone  spot reed flair one of jeff jarrett mma entourage. bringing him slow i guess. he looks a lot like the smallest von erich kid.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #577 on: January 12, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
another first for tna first wrestling show to be sponsered by a dildoe, really several dildoe commercials during the show.
F

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: January 12, 2011, 02:49:04 PM »
another first for tna first wrestling show to be sponsered by a dildoe, really several dildoe commercials during the show.
Well, they're run and booked by one, so I guess it's a natural progression.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: January 12, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
- TNA officials are currently finalizing plans to bring back The Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Sting, Samoa Joe and other members. Officials would like for Booker T or Scott Steiner to return but nothing is a lock on either of them yet. AJ Styles and other stars are also being discussed to join the group.

The Mafia will be returning to feud with Immortal as the top babyface group in TNA. One of the main reasons they’re being brought back is because Spike TV requested it. The Main Event Mafia brought some of iMPACT’s highest rated segments when they were around.

With the return of the group, all signs point to Kevin Nash re-signing with the company. However, if he doesn’t re-sign, TNA officials aren’t worried about having to replace him in the group.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #580 on: January 12, 2011, 10:09:17 PM »
- TNA officials are currently finalizing plans to bring back The Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Sting, Samoa Joe and other members. Officials would like for Booker T or Scott Steiner to return but nothing is a lock on either of them yet. AJ Styles and other stars are also being discussed to join the group.

The Mafia will be returning to feud with Immortal as the top babyface group in TNA. One of the main reasons they’re being brought back is because Spike TV requested it. The Main Event Mafia brought some of iMPACT’s highest rated segments when they were around.

With the return of the group, all signs point to Kevin Nash re-signing with the company. However, if he doesn’t re-sign, TNA officials aren’t worried about having to replace him in the group.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

How in the world does "Joe" fit in with that group?  Just get rid of this guy already and lets see if the WWE picks him up.  If they do, they will gimmick him up real good like they do, use him for a year, then let him go.  I can see bringing back Steiner because the guy is a freak but his mic skills are horrible.  But still, a good physique in 2011 will supersede a fat physique that can wrestle. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #581 on: January 13, 2011, 05:53:09 AM »
How in the world does "Joe" fit in with that group? Just get rid of this guy already and lets see if the WWE picks him up.  If they do, they will gimmick him up real good like they do, use him for a year, then let him go.  I can see bringing back Steiner because the guy is a freak but his mic skills are horrible.  But still, a good physique in 2011 will supersede a fat physique that can wrestle. 
He doesn't. He fits in that group equal to how Paul Roma fit in as a Horseman.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: January 13, 2011, 09:40:27 AM »
Was reading TNA taping results and...

SPOILER ALERT

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The main event is Kurt Angle and Crimson vs. Immortal's Beer Money, Kaz, Rob Terry and Gunner and Murphy, with AJ Styles. It turns into a gang beating on Angle, at which point Jeff Jarrett walks out and pins him. The lights go out and when they return, Scott Steiner is in the ring with a crowbar and Immortal bails.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: January 13, 2011, 10:30:41 AM »

SPOILER ALERT

The main event is Kurt Angle and Crimson vs. Immortal's Beer Money, Kaz, Rob Terry and Gunner and Murphy, with AJ Styles. It turns into a gang beating on Angle, at which point Jeff Jarrett walks out and pins him. The lights go out and when they return, Scott Steiner is in the ring with a crowbar and Immortal bails.
Fucker! You beat me to it...I just read the same thing!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #584 on: January 13, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

SPOILER ALERT your kidding. steiner and flair in the same building. hope it's true,i guess money heals all wounds.

F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: January 13, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »
Scotty Steiner almost died in at a show in Puerto Rico when he took a kick to the throat. He was rushed to the hospital and had emergancy surgery done to his chest area leaving him with the centre of his chest missing and a huge scar which he tried to cover up with a tatoo......before anyone here starts making fun of the poor guys chest area  I thought I would fill in the blanks...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #586 on: January 13, 2011, 12:55:45 PM »
Scotty Steiner almost died in at a show in Puerto Rico when he took a kick to the throat. He was rushed to the hospital and had emergancy surgery done to his chest area leaving him with the centre of his chest missing and a huge scar which he tried to cover up with a tatoo......before anyone here starts making fun of the poor guys chest area  I thought I would fill in the blanks...

That means you can only make fun of his oratory skills.

Show?

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #587 on: January 13, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »

That means you can only make fun of his oratory skills.

Show?

;D

"mmmmffffreeemmmm.....you old bastard !!!!!!!"

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: January 13, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: January 13, 2011, 01:53:10 PM »
Anyone who makes fun of Big Poppa Pump on this board:

Length:Lifetime
Date Lifted:Never

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #590 on: January 13, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
Anyone who makes fun of Big Poppa Pump on this board:

Length:Lifetime
Date Lifted:Never

Lets clarify here.......if I am just quoting his "mic skills" is that making fun of him?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: January 13, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »
Lets clarify here.......if I am just quoting his "mic skills" is that making fun of him?
You are a Platinum member...Proceed. Holla If Ya Hear Me!!

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #592 on: January 13, 2011, 08:19:24 PM »
I believe his chest issue is from something else. They went in on his side, through his lat to operate on him for that injury in Puerto Rico. You can see the huge scar. They may have went on his upper chest too but I remember the episode where he talked about it.
TEAM LESNAR

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: January 14, 2011, 04:55:05 AM »
I believe his chest issue is from something else. They went in on his side, through his lat to operate on him for that injury in Puerto Rico. You can see the huge scar. They may have went on his upper chest too but I remember the episode where he talked about it.
I feel for the guy. Can you imagine the recovery? Not to mention having part of your chest completely removed? He still looks like a freak though.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: January 14, 2011, 07:01:14 AM »
I wish that my chest looked half as good as Steiner's incomplete, penis-covered masterpiece.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: January 14, 2011, 08:29:01 AM »
I wish that my chest looked half as good as Steiner's incomplete, penis-covered masterpiece.
There was a video of him on his website doing flat dumbbell presses with a pair of 125's for like 15 reps. Unreal.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: January 18, 2011, 08:10:21 PM »
 F4Wonline.com: there’s a story making the rounds that Shane Helms hasn’t signed with TNA because his ex-girlfriend and current Knockout Velvet Sky has threatened to leave the company if he comes aboard. The story, which should be taken as a rumor for now, notes that the two had a nasty breakup and officials are more interested in keeping her than signing him.

Wise choice IMO

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2011, 04:33:44 AM »
F4Wonline.com: there’s a story making the rounds that Shane Helms hasn’t signed with TNA because his ex-girlfriend and current Knockout Velvet Sky has threatened to leave the company if he comes aboard. The story, which should be taken as a rumor for now, notes that the two had a nasty breakup and officials are more interested in keeping her than signing him.

Wise choice IMO

Actually, it was a janitor who threatened to quit, but this sounds better, so that's what Shane told all the dirtsheet sites.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2011, 05:18:44 AM »

Actually, it was a janitor who threatened to quit, but this sounds better, so that's what Shane told all the dirtsheet sites.
:-X  :-X  :-X

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2011, 05:25:21 AM »

Wise choice IMO

Mismatched bikini.

Fail. They should fire her arse.

Enter the Hurricane!!!

8)
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy