Author Topic: TNA News:  (Read 158889 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: TNA News:
« Reply #700 on: March 17, 2011, 02:45:14 AM »
who?

TNA has been using her in a capacity somewhat similar to how WWE is using Snooki.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #701 on: March 17, 2011, 04:55:08 AM »
who?
Another dumbass Jersey SHore broad that they are probably paying ten grand for an appearance instead of giving that bonus to A.J. Styles who works his ass off.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: March 17, 2011, 01:45:20 PM »
Another dumbass Jersey SHore broad that they are probably paying ten grand for an appearance instead of giving that bonus to A.J. Styles who works his ass off.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: March 17, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »
TNA star Kurt Angle has posted the following on Twitter:
"I love Jeff Hardy as a wrestler and a man. He is talented and works harder than anyone. I hope he can turn it around and overcome obstacles. Jeff, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You always have a friend you can go to. God bless."

Hulk Hogan made the following comments on his Twitter page:
"No I'll never give up on Jeff he is a really good person with a good heart. HH"

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: March 18, 2011, 04:47:51 AM »
TNA star Kurt Angle has posted the following on Twitter:
"I love Jeff Hardy as a wrestler and a man. He is talented and works harder than anyone. I hope he can turn it around and overcome obstacles. Jeff, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You always have a friend you can go to. God bless."

Hulk Hogan made the following comments on his Twitter page:
"No I'll never give up on Jeff he is a really good person with a good heart. HH"
I think they're just being politically correct.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: March 18, 2011, 05:27:27 AM »
I think they're just being politically correct.

Oh, I agree.
I simply equate their comments to those of a company's PR department.
It's just the appropriate thing to say given the circumstances.

I wonder what Sting would like to "tweet."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: March 18, 2011, 06:39:39 AM »

Oh, I agree.
I simply equate their comments to those of a company's PR department.
It's just the appropriate thing to say given the circumstances.

I wonder what Sting would like to "tweet."

Sting supposedly was really quiet...more quiet then his normal self and visably upset when they went backstage.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #707 on: March 18, 2011, 08:27:51 AM »
tuned in to last nights show could only last 50 minutes was very painful to watch. 50 minutes of show ten seconds of ring action a knockouts match that lasted ten seconds. why does hogan think we want to watch talking non-stop? why even bother setting up a ring. south park was pretty close in depicting a current wrestling show.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: March 18, 2011, 08:33:10 AM »
tuned in to last nights show could only last 50 minutes was very painful to watch. 50 minutes of show ten seconds of ring action a knockouts match that lasted ten seconds. why does hogan think we want to watch talking non-stop? why even bother setting up a ring. south park was pretty close in depicting a current wrestling show.
Its not Hogan. He's only working with the "lousy poker hand" he was delt. Just like a football NFL coach who has a shit team. In the end, its Dixie Carter's call as to how much she is willing to go to sign talant.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2011, 08:55:47 AM »

Really?

I thought the 4 way match was very well done... Probably better than anything I've seen on WWE television in a LONG time.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #710 on: March 18, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »
Really?

I thought the 4 way match was very well done... Probably better than anything I've seen on WWE television in a LONG time.
but how much time was spent on in ring action, as i said the first 50 minutes had ten seconds of ring action it's tna wrestling aka total non-stop action wrestling not total non-stop babble fire bishoff and bring back christopher daniels, sharkboy and the rest.you got ink inc, beer money hernandez matt morgan samoa joe kurt angle  and on and on use them or hire some actual creative people.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #711 on: March 18, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
but how much time was spent on in ring action, as i said the first 50 minutes had ten seconds of ring action it's tna wrestling aka total non-stop action wrestling not total non-stop babble fire bishoff and bring back christopher daniels, sharkboy and the rest.you got ink inc, beer money hernandez matt morgan samoa joe kurt angle  and on and on use them or hire some actual creative people.
at about the 40 minute mark you could see a 11 to 12 year old kid in the audience he had his head hanging from boredom his father tried to wake him up but he was drained from the total non-stop talking. i hung on for another ten minutes and then put on several awa matches which were free on demand this month.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: March 18, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »
at about the 40 minute mark you could see a 11 to 12 year old kid in the audience he had his head hanging from boredom his father tried to wake him up but he was drained from the total non-stop talking. i hung on for another ten minutes and then put on several awa matches which were free on demand this month.
Lol..I just watch dvd's now only too.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: March 20, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
Hogan Claims He's In Charge Of TNA Creative
by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/18/2011 - 03:08 PM

Sinn Bodi, the former Kizarny, has been harassing Hulk Hogan on Twitter, asking when he will be brought into TNA.

Hogan claims to have taken over TNA creative in his latest post to Bodi…

@SiNNbODHi just took over creative 3weeks ago,shoot. Now I understand why nobody is using you HH

Update: Hulk Hogan Not In Charge Of TNA Creative
by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/18/2011 - 03:09 PM
Source: Pwinsider.com

While he said he was via Twitter above, Hulk Hogan is not in control of TNA creative.

Word is that Hogan is less involved than he had been over the last year and that, "he'd have to show up to be running creative."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: March 21, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »
Hogan Claims He's In Charge Of TNA Creative
by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/18/2011 - 03:08 PM

Sinn Bodi, the former Kizarny, has been harassing Hulk Hogan on Twitter, asking when he will be brought into TNA.

Hogan claims to have taken over TNA creative in his latest post to Bodi…

@SiNNbODHi just took over creative 3weeks ago,shoot. Now I understand why nobody is using you HH

Update: Hulk Hogan Not In Charge Of TNA Creative
by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/18/2011 - 03:09 PM
Source: Pwinsider.com

While he said he was via Twitter above, Hulk Hogan is not in control of TNA creative.

Word is that Hogan is less involved than he had been over the last year and that, "he'd have to show up to be running creative."

lol...Kizarney.....what a waste of a charactor.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: April 05, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »
The trial for Highspots.com's lawsuit against Ric Flair is still scheduled to begin on 4/18/11, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Highspots.com issued a statement several weeks back that the two sides had come to a Settlement agreement, but legal proceedings are going forward as Flair did not adhere to the Settlement after it was finalized, according to a source close to the situation.

The two sides will begin depositions shortly.

The suit was filed last year over the ongoing issues regarding money Flair allegedly owes Highspots and the original National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight championship belt, which Highspots claimed they were given as collateral for the loan.

Highspots maintained possession of the belt and have previously tried to sell the belt to make up the amount they have alleged Flair owes them, only to learn that another entity, Combraco, Inc., already held a lien on the property for money Flair owes them.

Highspots claims they are owed $35,000 from money lent to Flair, as well as money spent on photos and other materials created in conjunction with Flair appearances. They are also claiming they are owed one more appearance contractually by Flair, plus interest on money owed.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: April 05, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
The trial for Highspots.com's lawsuit against Ric Flair is still scheduled to begin on 4/18/11, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Highspots.com issued a statement several weeks back that the two sides had come to a Settlement agreement, but legal proceedings are going forward as Flair did not adhere to the Settlement after it was finalized, according to a source close to the situation.

The two sides will begin depositions shortly.

The suit was filed last year over the ongoing issues regarding money Flair allegedly owes Highspots and the original National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight championship belt, which Highspots claimed they were given as collateral for the loan.

Highspots maintained possession of the belt and have previously tried to sell the belt to make up the amount they have alleged Flair owes them, only to learn that another entity, Combraco, Inc., already held a lien on the property for money Flair owes them.

Highspots claims they are owed $35,000 from money lent to Flair, as well as money spent on photos and other materials created in conjunction with Flair appearances. They are also claiming they are owed one more appearance contractually by Flair, plus interest on money owed.

Highspots.com are good folks; I used to deal with them all the time.
I’ve never dealt with Flair, but it appears that others have, and at least one other entity has legal issues over money, etc., ala Highspots.

I hope this matter is sorted in a fair way for all parties.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: April 07, 2011, 11:58:43 AM »
There was an altercation between TNA Wrestling talent Matt Hardy and members of the WWE Tough Enough cast at a hotel bar in Atlanta, Georgia during WrestleMania XXVII weekend.

While details of the incident have yet to be disclosed, Reby Sky, Hardy’s real-life girlfriend, revealed on her Formspring account that she and Hardy were “banned for life” from the hotel in question.

One WWE source said that if a main roster talent had done some of the things they did, termination would be likely if they were low enough on the totem pole.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: April 07, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »
There was an altercation between TNA Wrestling talent Matt Hardy and members of the WWE Tough Enough cast at a hotel bar in Atlanta, Georgia during WrestleMania XXVII weekend.

While details of the incident have yet to be disclosed, Reby Sky, Hardy’s real-life girlfriend, revealed on her Formspring account that she and Hardy were “banned for life” from the hotel in question.

One WWE source said that if a main roster talent had done some of the things they did, termination would be likely if they were low enough on the totem pole.

PW Insider
There's a story going around the net, which has taken on a life on Twitter, saying that Matt Hardy showed up at the WWE wrestlers' hotel at WrestleMania and got into it with the Tough Enough cast. Hardy denied it yesterday on his Twitter and today Eric Watts (of Tough Enough) wrote: "We did not get into any altercations with @MATTHARDYBRAND over the weekend." We never heard that story either, but my guess is that somehow two different stories got mixed up. We heard that there was an incident where Matt Hardy and his girlfriend went to the hotel and got, how shall I say it, a little overly amorous and thus were asked to leave. I also heard of an incident where one of the female TE contestants got rowdy in the bar and was throwing chops into guy's chests. My guess is that whoever broke this report mixed the two incidents together.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: April 08, 2011, 04:31:08 AM »
PW Insider
There's a story going around the net, which has taken on a life on Twitter, saying that Matt Hardy showed up at the WWE wrestlers' hotel at WrestleMania and got into it with the Tough Enough cast. Hardy denied it yesterday on his Twitter and today Eric Watts (of Tough Enough) wrote: "We did not get into any altercations with @MATTHARDYBRAND over the weekend." We never heard that story either, but my guess is that somehow two different stories got mixed up. We heard that there was an incident where Matt Hardy and his girlfriend went to the hotel and got, how shall I say it, a little overly amorous and thus were asked to leave. I also heard of an incident where one of the female TE contestants got rowdy in the bar and was throwing chops into guy's chests. My guess is that whoever broke this report mixed the two incidents together.

Very interesting. With Matt Hardy, it wouldn't surprise me though. The guy is a heat score everywhere he goes and everything he does.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2011, 01:47:27 PM »
The Daily Star in the UK is featuring an interview with TNA Champion Sting where he comments for the first time regarding the incident involving Jeff Hardy at last month's Victory Road PPV.

"I hated what happened because I wanted to give fans a great match. But I realize it had to happen the way it did. And after all was said and done I came to the back and made sure he was OK. He is OK and he's been talking to people close to him a lot. Jeff is getting stronger. He's riding 10 miles a day on his mountain bike to get in condition, I hear! Good luck to him."

Sting also responded to criticism of the TNA product in the wrestling media.

"I believe that fans will look back on 2011 as special for TNA. Some critics on the internet despise TNA. And as a wrestler, I am never going to be able to please the guys who want to get rid of the dinosaur but I don't read those things too much. If I did I'd probably shoot myself! HA! What matters is the crowd in the arena. I think we have to take Impact and PPVs on the road. There have been times which were almost surreal when I've thought, wow it's like time stood still. But as long as we don't lose sight of reality our audience will continue to grow."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:12 PM »
On his Twitter account, anglefoods1, Kurt Angle posted the following tonight:
"To all my Fans @ Friends, I'm signing a new deal with TNA. We r working out the Kinks but I'm staying. So please tune in every thurs night

I gave it much thought,TNA is the Underdog.I feel I can Help Them go to the next Level.WWE is the top CO. But being the Face of TNA is Great

TNA has so much potential. I Believe in TNA. I Love Dixie Carter and I am staying. TNA wants to help me into Movies and Anglefoods.TNA is IT"

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:29 AM »
On his Twitter account, anglefoods1, Kurt Angle posted the following tonight:
"To all my Fans @ Friends, I'm signing a new deal with TNA. We r working out the Kinks but I'm staying. So please tune in every thurs night

I gave it much thought,TNA is the Underdog.I feel I can Help Them go to the next Level.WWE is the top CO. But being the Face of TNA is Great

TNA has so much potential. I Believe in TNA. I Love Dixie Carter and I am staying. TNA wants to help me into Movies and Anglefoods.TNA is IT"
Another slap in the face to Vince inhis hopes to re-signing Kurt Angle.....and a smart move on Angle to a new deal. He was making 600,000 per year last 3yr deal he signed. Good for him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: April 14, 2011, 11:48:41 AM »
Source: Pro Wrestling Torch

TNA Wrestling personnel indicate that Hulk Hogan is or was seriously considering the idea of returning to the ring for the Lethal Lockdown Cage Match between Immortal and Fortune at this Sunday's Lockdown pay-per-view event. It's being said that if Hogan is up for wrestling, the bout would be turned into a five-on-five match with AJ Styles joining Fortune. However, many believe the idea was scrapped since it hasn't been promoted or teased on iMPACT!.

Barring a physical setback, the general feeling is that Hogan will return to the ring at some point. Since undergoing his last back surgery in late December, Hogan has gotten himself in much better shape that he's been in recent years. The procedures have been a huge success in terms of reducing the level of pain he has been dealing with on a daily basis.

Hogan is also engaging himself more with his peers than when the pain was debilitating. While Vince Russo is the organization's head writer, Hogan aids several wrestlers on their material at television tapings.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #724 on: April 14, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »
Another slap in the face to Vince inhis hopes to re-signing Kurt Angle.....and a smart move on Angle to a new deal. He was making 600,000 per year last 3yr deal he signed. Good for him.

600K plus working a really light schedule.

That's not bad at all.