Author Topic: tbombz is available for contest prep  (Read 9018 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: tbombz is available for contest prep
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »
What do you think of that blue-shirted, saggy-titted bitch with the cane?  A 7 on a scale of...56,000,000,000 ;D

Why is my honest question getting ignored ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »
well panda ive never seen those pics nor do any of those people look familiar to me

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2009, 01:45:58 AM »
all the  sodium/ water/ potassium/ carb up/ bullshit is all based o brologic nd non of it make any sense physiologicall... read the latest MD layne norton has an excellent article about this...

just get your ass shredded. plain and simple.

any last week manipulations will make very little difference on stage, whether they work or they dont.

but if you want to try something, then the only thing id suggest is possibly doing a lower carb day and higher water intake on friday, then doing a slightly higher carb day saturday with lower water. never cutting out sodium.

Carb and water wise I agree but sodium restriction worked for me. I've never been as dry as that.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2009, 03:12:36 AM »
tbombz :

question for you

have you ever been ripped ?

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2009, 04:28:51 AM »
all the  sodium/ water/ potassium/ carb up/ bullshit is all based o brologic nd non of it make any sense physiologicall... read the latest MD layne norton has an excellent article about this...

any last week manipulations will make very little difference on stage, whether they work or they dont.

but if you want to try something, then the only thing id suggest is possibly doing a lower carb day and higher water intake on friday, then doing a slightly higher carb day saturday with lower water. never cutting out sodium.

FFS Taylor you chubby punk! You have obviously never sodium loaded, then stopped and seen the results first hand....or carbed up after a depletion or priming phase!  I cannot wait to see who you fuck up...

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Stavios

« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
FFS Taylor you chubby punk! You have obviously never sodium loaded, then stopped and seen the results first hand....or carbed up after a depletion or priming phase!  I cannot wait to see who you fuck up...

E...

how can he fuck up if he doesn't mess with water  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »
Candi, I need a diet, STAT. I won't be paying, however.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

This. Sodium shouldn't be cut... you need it to fill out properly.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »
Candi, I need a diet, STAT. I won't be paying, however.
ill give you a basic set up if you want it, i sent avesher one for free. id only charge if i was going to be doing detailed info on drugs and diet and spending time with you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2009, 09:07:47 PM »
tdongz I heard your latest display got you kicked out of the mall for good this time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2009, 10:59:05 PM »
tdongz I heard your latest display got you kicked out of the mall for good this time.

be nice he's helping me out

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2009, 11:13:44 PM »
lol, except that poster is missing about 20 different other things that should be included.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
lol, except that poster is missing about 20 different other things that should be included.

ffs I'm trying to back you up here, you arent much help    :D ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2009, 02:31:22 AM »
This. Sodium shouldn't be cut... you need it to fill out properly.

opinions vary on that one but you could still cut it and reintroduce it for carb up

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2009, 05:00:00 AM »
Thing is most people consume too much sodium and throw the potassium/sodium balance off.  This can cause water to remain outside the muscles under the skin.  So a restriction, not a total elimination of sodium can help some people.  This is a pretty good article on potassium, sodium and water.

"A conversation about the influence of water and carbs on appearance is not quite complete without talking about sodium and potassium. Sodium is responsible for regulating extracellular water while potassium regulates intracellular water. A common mistake among competitors, aside from dropping water, is dropping sodium and increasing potassium in an effort to draw more water into the muscles while pulling subcutaneous water out. Although this procedure of dropping sodium and increasing potassium in conjunction with a decrease in water may seem logical considering the role these ions play, doing so is anything but. These ions must be properly balanced in order for fluid dynamics inside the body to remain stable. Read that statement one more time. They must be properly balanced!
Under normal conditions when sodium and potassium are balanced and water is in constant supply, most of the water is held inside the muscle cells while all excess water gets excreted. What makes eliminating sodium to further eliminate subcutaneous water wrong is that when sodium levels drop below normal the body releases the hormone Aldosterone. Aldosterone causes the body to reabsorb and prevent the excretion of sodium. The result of this is the retention of water outside the cells. Hence, what you are trying to do to eliminate subcutaneous water is precisely what causes you to retain it. The lower and longer sodium is dropped the greater the release of Aldosterone and the worse the situation develops. To compound the problem even further—if you didn’t think it could get worse—increasing potassium way above normal levels or at least way above sodium will also cause a release of Aldosterone.
The key to achieving that dry, shredded look, while keeping the muscles full, is to maintain “normal” sodium and potassium levels. This means that your sodium intake should be in the range of 1‐3 grams and potassium should be 1.5‐2 grams.
The Synergistic Effect of Water, Carbs, Sodium & Potassium on Appearance
For all the complexities and nuances associated with the elements mentioned throughout"

By Michael Lipowski, CFC

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2009, 05:15:24 AM »
be nice he's helping me out
LMFAO ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »
I would love to suck on those titties.
Suck'em like your mom sucked my........... >:(
((-::

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2009, 01:18:05 AM »
So you're saying Tbombs pre contest pre include daily deep tissue ass fingering to reduce potassium/sodium?
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2009, 01:51:56 AM »

Alex23

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
Thing is most people consume too much sodium and throw the potassium/sodium balance off.  This can cause water to remain outside the muscles under the skin.  So a restriction, not a total elimination of sodium can help some people.  This is a pretty good article on potassium, sodium and water.

"A conversation about the influence of water and carbs on appearance is not quite complete without talking about sodium and potassium. Sodium is responsible for regulating extracellular water while potassium regulates intracellular water. A common mistake among competitors, aside from dropping water, is dropping sodium and increasing potassium in an effort to draw more water into the muscles while pulling subcutaneous water out. Although this procedure of dropping sodium and increasing potassium in conjunction with a decrease in water may seem logical considering the role these ions play, doing so is anything but. These ions must be properly balanced in order for fluid dynamics inside the body to remain stable. Read that statement one more time. They must be properly balanced!
Under normal conditions when sodium and potassium are balanced and water is in constant supply, most of the water is held inside the muscle cells while all excess water gets excreted. What makes eliminating sodium to further eliminate subcutaneous water wrong is that when sodium levels drop below normal the body releases the hormone Aldosterone. Aldosterone causes the body to reabsorb and prevent the excretion of sodium. The result of this is the retention of water outside the cells. Hence, what you are trying to do to eliminate subcutaneous water is precisely what causes you to retain it. The lower and longer sodium is dropped the greater the release of Aldosterone and the worse the situation develops. To compound the problem even further—if you didn’t think it could get worse—increasing potassium way above normal levels or at least way above sodium will also cause a release of Aldosterone.
The key to achieving that dry, shredded look, while keeping the muscles full, is to maintain “normal” sodium and potassium levels. This means that your sodium intake should be in the range of 1‐3 grams and potassium should be 1.5‐2 grams.
The Synergistic Effect of Water, Carbs, Sodium & Potassium on Appearance
For all the complexities and nuances associated with the elements mentioned throughout"

By Michael Lipowski, CFC

QUoted for ionic balance gotchas.

Good stuff as usual Luv2HurtMyBoyfriendsFunZ one.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »
So you're saying Tbombs pre contest pre include daily deep tissue ass fingering to reduce potassium/sodium?
exactly, daily prostate stimulation reduces subq water retention by 33.76%

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
exactly, daily prostate stimulation reduces subq water retention by 33.76%
good to know. What's your take on m&m taken anally to increase NO production?
A

Alex23

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »
good to know. What's your take on m&m taken anally to increase NO production?

I told u that in confidence brother...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »
I told u that in confidence brother...
I guess the secret is out now. My bad, bro
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V