Author Topic: Divorced guys  (Read 5447 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: Divorced guys
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »
where have you been?
ive been a back up dancer for michael jackson ohh waitt????
i

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »
I am not asking for advice, I am asking what the process is.

How do you get started? How do you cover your ass so a vindictive #### can't ruin as much as possible on the way out?

Josh -- We make equal $$$ but I am worth faaaaar more financially due to years of financial idiocracy on her part.

I thought you were an out of work psychology major?  LOL.  Or shit was that Bezerkermoron or someone else?  I can keep all you idiots straight. 

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 02:37:56 AM »
my ex wife had shitloads more money than I ever hoped to have,....and she let me go without killing me,...I'm fine with the outcome.
my ex wife had waay more money and I didn't want any of it ...I was 22

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:58 AM »
married at 22 oh brother

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 02:50:03 AM »
Haha gotta love how people are so in love when they first get married then they want to kill each other after while.

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 02:51:18 AM »

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 07:05:31 AM »
Haha gotta love how people are so in love when they first get married then they want to kill each other after while.

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

to that I say

"bah"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »
Just make sure there are no fingerprints and wipe everything down with bleach.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 07:24:31 AM »
I got married last month  ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:34 AM »
I got married last month  ???

Good luck.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 07:46:55 AM »

Good luck.
Thanks man,so far so good anyway

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »
Talk to her and come to an agreement first and foremost. Get a lawyer if you need one. Give her what she wants and move on if it comes to it. Dont go back...
Getbig =Reality Show

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
I am not asking for advice, I am asking what the process is.

How do you get started? How do you cover your ass so a vindictive #### can't ruin as much as possible on the way out?

Josh -- We make equal $$$ but I am worth faaaaar more financially due to years of financial idiocracy on her part.

Hire a lawyer

She will hire a lawyer

And then it's on...once money is involved the fucking claws come out.

And if you haven't seen this coming for a while and VERY THOROUGHLY insulated yourself by being "broke' on paper for the last few years, you can forget trying to pull a fast one. Forensic accountants will get involved and ram it up your ass.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »
women you can't live with them , you can't kill them. unless your o j simpson of course.
F

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
Hire a lawyer

She will hire a lawyer

And then it's on...once money is involved the fucking claws come out.

And if you haven't seen this coming for a while and VERY THOROUGHLY insulated yourself by being "broke' on paper for the last few years, you can forget trying to pull a fast one. Forensic accountants will get involved and ram it up your ass.

my guess is "hereford" barely has enough to hire a lawyer much less a forensic accountant.  let me make it easy for you "hereford", you can keep the 2001 VW Golf sportin 20's and the system, she can keep the ipod, the motorcycle helmet (for which you no longer own a motorcycle) and the dog.  there, you are even.  now each of you take all of your aeropostle clothes and get on with the rest of your life.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
my guess is "hereford" barely has enough to hire a lawyer much less a forensic accountant.  let me make it easy for you "hereford", you can keep the 2001 VW Golf sportin 20's and the system, she can keep the ipod, the motorcycle helmet (for which you no longer own a motorcycle) and the dog.  there, you are even.  now each of you take all of your aeropostle clothes and get on with the rest of your life.

lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 01:19:35 PM »
Take the dog, leave everything else.  Unless you're talking big sums who cares.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 03:08:07 PM »
I've been married 10+ years.  I got married at 19.  Def not easy but worth it overall. Don't have any children though.
24/7 vaults.com and you'll be fine.  Always keep money hidden. 8)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
Hire a good lawyer.  Then figure out ways to hide as much money as possible and any liquid assets. What the law can't prove you have doesn't exist, so it is imposssible for her to come after it.
Watching The Haters

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
I thought you were an out of work psychology major?  LOL.  Or shit was that Bezerkermoron or someone else?  I can keep all you idiots straight. 

That ain't me bro. You're thinking of BFury...

Pay more attention! lol.

Douche.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2009, 05:19:14 PM »

Ok, but do the spinnas stay on the Golf ... cause if they come off I can't roll in style no mo.

And what about the pirated gangsta rap CD collection?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »
exactly

marriage isn't about "love"-it's a "contract"

btw, don't buy into that "God wants you to be married" bullshit

I believe in a "higher power" and I know that that "higher power" doesn't care if you are married or not

in good old times kids born without marrage called bastards but it all changed now is not it.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »
Don't get married EVa...If you feel the need to get married, then why not over eat and get yourself over 30% bodyfat like the rest of society...There are more women in the world then men...With that said, there is no need to ever get married...Its a fucking trap...Look at Coach's mess of a life...Its like he gets off on being married and getting divorced...Fly solo and die relatively young... Don't fall for the trap and for christ sakes do not have kids...You won't move on to the next dimension by having kids in this one...As soon as you die, you will become your kid in this world with no knowledge of your past...You need to cut off your bloodline to move to the next dimension...