Author Topic: Divorced guys  (Read 5446 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Divorced guys
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 07:05:00 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 10:16:27 AM »
"Don't by into the God wants you to be married" LOL, ok dude!

does "god" want you to marry multiple women, joe?

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
does "god" want you to marry multiple women, joe?

E

haha

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
Prenup baby!!  ;D

TK652

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »
My buddy just got a POSTnup...  His wife refuses to sign divorce papers but is willing to sign one of these.  (Doesn't help OP who sounds like they want to have everything arranged before letting the other half know.)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »
my ex wife had waay more money and I didn't want any of it ...I was 22

http://www.romancium.com/Romanian_Women.htm

I bett those marriage deals are even more expensive then the average hookers? ??? ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »
simple don't make any money :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »
exactly

marriage isn't about "love"-it's a "contract"

btw, don't buy into that "God wants you to be married" bullshit

I believe in a "higher power" and I know that that "higher power" doesn't care if you are married or not

x2 mostly woman care about marriage, more like a guarantee for them to get paid for riding your dick for so many years, one way you will pay no matter what.  In the end whores are cheaper and you don't have to put up with some hag face or free willy if you woman starts snacking uncontrollably.

TEAM Nasser

Bast175

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »
a guarantee for them to get paid for riding dick

you are looking for that same deal as the women.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
you are looking for that same deal as the women.

not sure what you mean, I personally prolly wouldn't get married, I was stating that woman one way or another want to make some money off there coochy and are greedy son of a bitches.  They look at having sex with you in marriage as something they are gifting you or you are lucky they are giving you.

TEAM Nasser

Bast175

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »
not sure what you mean, I personally prolly wouldn't get married, I was stating that woman one way or another want to make some money off there coochy and are greedy son of a bitches.  They look at having sex with you in marriage as something they are gifting you or you are lucky they are giving you.

i am saying you want to get paid to ride dick you milky sausage lover.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2009, 08:59:55 PM »
i am saying you want to get paid to ride dick you milky sausage lover.

oh lol
TEAM Nasser

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »
simple don't make any money :D

Or break her arm when she starts up with that divorce malarkey! I keed! I keed!
Almost always, yes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »
How come everyone talks about how shit their ex is?  "She's a bitch.  He's an asshole.  She's insane.  He's a loser."  Pretty rare that anyone admits their own failings as a spouse.

No one ever admits that they're the least bit sad about it either.  They're alway 'better off without her' and 'moving on' with 'a new lease on life.'   ::)

My ex is a selfish bitch and she's insane, and I really am better off without her, but a lot of our failed marriage was my fault and I'm very fucked up about the whole thing.  How someone's first priority in divorce can be money is a mystery to me.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2009, 09:39:24 PM »
How come everyone talks about how shit their ex is?  "She's a bitch.  He's an asshole.  She's insane.  He's a loser."  Pretty rare that anyone admits their own failings as a spouse.

No one ever admits that they're the least bit sad about it either.  They're alway 'better off without her' and 'moving on' with 'a new lease on life.'   ::)

My ex is a selfish bitch and she's insane, and I really am better off without her, but a lot of our failed marriage was my fault and I'm very fucked up about the whole thing.  How someone's first priority in divorce can be money is a mystery to me.

woman care more about money, guys giving there hearts away for a little pussy these days, sad times.

TEAM Nasser

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 09:39:42 PM »

Real talk.  I'm the same way, mine is a fucking c.unt as well, but I did my fair share of fucking up.  The shit really does fuck with you, I'll never look at women the same.  I wish it would have worked out, like somebody said earlier on here, people usually don't get married to get divorced.  Just have to be straight up about the whole thing, don't like to yourself.  We all fuck up.
I'm goin' in...

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

Haven't been married, but have had long relationships end. You made a great point. Although US culture does encourage incredible fuckery when it comes to the sexes and marriage, it truly does take two to make a mess of things. Perhaps it'll force people to become more intelligent in their decisions of the heart.

No, it won't. People will continue to attempt to have their cake and eat it too. :)
Almost always, yes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »
woman care more about money, guys giving there hearts away for a little pussy these days, sad times.

Bollox.  If you really think this then you need to meet a better class of women.  Fuck dude, if you workout at all you'd at least meet women who just want a casual screw.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 11:08:08 PM »
"Don't by into the God wants you to be married" LOL, ok dude!
After 7 times at trying marrige coach can you now see god is a liar and woman are satan  ;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2009, 03:08:40 AM »
My buddy just got a POSTnup...  His wife refuses to sign divorce papers but is willing to sign one of these.  (Doesn't help OP who sounds like they want to have everything arranged before letting the other half know.)

That's great! It gives him a reason not to fuck up and marry again.

io856

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2009, 03:17:05 AM »
this thread is depressing  :D :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2009, 03:18:48 AM »
hahaha good thing i am young and have getbig.

From what i gather.........enjoy my money and don't get married.
No doubt about it...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2009, 03:41:12 AM »
hahaha good thing i am young and have getbig.

From what i gather.........enjoy my money and don't get married.

enjoy your money....and marry somebody wealthier than you are

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2009, 03:48:03 AM »
this thread is depressing  :D :D

You said it brother!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2009, 04:05:27 AM »
enjoy your money....and marry somebody wealthier than you are

Good advice right here.....no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...