Author Topic: DBOL 10 MG tabs, how best to divide them up  (Read 12744 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
DBOL 10 MG tabs, how best to divide them up
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:44:22 AM »
For the first 4 weeks prior to a cycle.  How should DBOL tabs in 10mg dose be used?  Just pop 5 prior to a workout. Spread them over a day.  Take 100 mg instead of 50mb a day?

Any opinions would be welcome.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: DBOL 10 MG tabs, how best to divide them up
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:07:16 AM »
why would you take them before a cycle.....use them in the beginning of the cycle for dosein  it depends what  are your stats. how many cycles have you done and its best to split it up  to 3times a day every 5hours

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »
why would you take them before a cycle.....use them in the beginning of the cycle for dosein  it depends what  are your stats. how many cycles have you done and its best to split it up  to 3times a day every 5hours

split up 4 doses throughout the day every 4 hours

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »

4-10 mg tabs a day? When I said before a cycle I meant at the beginning.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 01:59:40 PM »
Take 1-2 tabs with every meal, depending on your eating frequency and dosage.....But with food IMO.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
Take 1-2 tabs with every meal, depending on your eating frequency and dosage.....But with food IMO.

E...

Max of what a day?

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 02:24:51 PM »

Last time I checked a day had 24 hours not 15 (3 x 5) or 16 (4 x 4)  8)

Why not take 3 doses per day every 8 hours or 4 doses per day every 6 hours, that would mean taking one right before you go to bed, one first thing in the morning, then one or two more during the day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »
Last time I checked a day had 24 hours not 15 (3 x 5) or 16 (4 x 4)  8)

Why not take 3 doses per day every 8 hours or 4 doses per day every 6 hours, that would mean taking one right before you go to bed, one first thing in the morning, then one or two more during the day.

so you're saying to take about 120-150 mg a day?  Whew!

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
look at the half life of Dbo and you'll understand why you break it up like that its to keep you bloodlevels stable and you should be sleepin for 8hours so 4 times a day every 4hours is 16hours 16 plus 8 gives you your 24Hrs

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 04:05:09 PM »
Yea bro you don't take dbol every 8 hours...did you just make that up?

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 04:33:33 PM »
Just take it all pre-wo. You'll get better and pumps, and wont forget to take your dose. Start with 30mg ed or something close.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »
Max of what a day?

How many meals are you eating?

Max dose depends on your stats, costs and what you want from the cycle....I have used from 30mg (1x5mg tab 6xED) upto 120mg (20mg 6xED)

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »

E...
nah, much better without any food at all. taken on an empty stomach improves absorbtion.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 08:47:54 AM »
look at the half life of Dbo and you'll understand why you break it up like that its to keep you bloodlevels stable and you should be sleepin for 8hours so 4 times a day every 4hours is 16hours 16 plus 8 gives you your 24Hrs

4 times a day every 4 hours would mean you take nothing before sleep and only take pills for 12 hours of the day.  For example, 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, then 8 pm.  Why not take another one before going to sleep at say midnight?

Yea bro you don't take dbol every 8 hours...did you just make that up?

No.  If you're going to take dbol 3 times a day or more why not spread it out evenly?  Every 8 hours is 3 dosages spread evenly, and every 6 hours is 4 dosages spread evenly.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 08:48:46 AM »
so you're saying to take about 120-150 mg a day?  Whew!

No, I didn't mention dosages anywhere, just # of doses per day.  So if your tabs are 10 mg you can take 1-2 tabs 3x a day (every 8 hours) for 30-60 mg per day or 1 tab 4 times a day (every 6 hours) for 40 mg, maybe you can throw in an extra tab 2 hours before your workout so that would make it 50 mg per day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
No, I didn't mention dosages anywhere, just # of doses per day.  So if your tabs are 10 mg you can take 1-2 tabs 3x a day (every 8 hours) for 30-60 mg per day or 1 tab 4 times a day (every 6 hours) for 40 mg, maybe you can throw in an extra tab 2 hours before your workout so that would make it 50 mg per day.

Isn't there more benefit taking dbol right before working out?

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »
nah, much better without any food at all. taken on an empty stomach improves absorbtion.

But as he will only have an empty stomach first thing in the AM, this will not give stable blood levels?  I have read things to back your side of the argument, I was going from personal experience.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
But as he will only have an empty stomach first thing in the AM, this will not give stable blood levels?  I have read things to back your side of the argument, I was going from personal experience.

E...

as long as he is waiting more thna two hours in between meals then he will have tons of times when he has an empty stomach. 90 minutes afetr a meal your stomach is emptied into the intestines.   empty stomach is any time 90 minutes after a meal and 30 minutes before a meal.  so you have ample oppurtunities to take on an empty stoamch.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
4 times a day every 4 hours would mean you take nothing before sleep and only take pills for 12 hours of the day.  For example, 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, then 8 pm.  Why not take another one before going to sleep at say midnight?

No.  If you're going to take dbol 3 times a day or more why not spread it out evenly?  Every 8 hours is 3 dosages spread evenly, and every 6 hours is 4 dosages spread evenly.

Blood concentration will peak at about 1.5 to 3 hours after taking a dose...the half life is around 3 to 4 hours...taking dbol every 8 hours will not be as stable with more ups and downs

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »
try and push the limit with them, start @ 50 mg or so, and work it to 100 and lower it around when you start getting nosebleeds in shower, or just push though that.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »
as long as he is waiting more thna two hours in between meals then he will have tons of times when he has an empty stomach. 90 minutes afetr a meal your stomach is emptied into the intestines.   empty stomach is any time 90 minutes after a meal and 30 minutes before a meal.  so you have ample oppurtunities to take on an empty stoamch.

So the all you can eat chinese I spent 2 hours at gorging myself, was out of my stomach in 90mins? 

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »
So the all you can eat chinese I spent 2 hours at gorging myself, was out of my stomach in 90mins? 

E...
lol well of course there are some exceptions where stomach clearance can take more than average, but average stomach emptying takes about 90 minutes.

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »
You guys are wasting way too much thought on stable blood levels. Do you really think you will see a noticeable difference if taking on a full vs empty stomach? Just take the dbol and train hard. It will do its job, I promise.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 09:50:32 AM »
lol well of course there are some exceptions where stomach clearance can take more than average, but average stomach emptying takes about 90 minutes.

lol a slight tongue in cheek reply from me initially Taylor  ;D ::)

You guys are wasting way too much thought on stable blood levels. Do you really think you will see a noticeable difference if taking on a full vs empty stomach? Just take the dbol and train hard. It will do its job, I promise.

No not at all....I was merely stating I have nearly always bolted mine with food.  Tried other ways, but w/food was best IMO.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »
not really, but i remember lewellyn saying he had read a study comparing nitrogen retention on rats where one group got winstrol with food and one group got it on an empty stomach.. he said that they found significantly greater N retention in the empty stomach group..