Author Topic: Need getbiggers advices on being an attention whore at work  (Read 4000 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Need getbiggers advices on being an attention whore at work
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
 So at work there are a few hot chicks, problem is because of traditional work attire it's hard to show off the arms and other various muscles that I have worked so hard for.  Only thing I can think of is workout at the company gym after work and wear a tank, but then again they will only see me if they are in the gym too.  

Any ideas getbiggers?  What do you do?  

You must not be that big. A dude who actually looks like he lifts can be spotted wearing even while wearing a shirt and tie, even in a suit. His neck is bigger, the clothes fit tight around the chest, showing th pecs off, and the shirt is tight around the upper arms, specifically if you are reaching up. Also if you have small waist (like used to- when I was bigger) it acentuates the v taper. But of course the guys at work are gonna call you "hotdog neck", because of the rolls on the back of your neck, caused by the collar of your shirt. Females will notice, but they also notice when a nugga trying to hard to get attention as well

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 12:37:26 PM »
Also guys, one of the bitches at work I want to hit is Indian.  Is there anything culturally I should be aware of or do to improve my odds.  She seems very American so I hope it shouldn't be too much of an issue, I imagine she will accept the white American cock. 
hmmmm lay the net,,,you can talk somthing about bollywood movies etc etc,just to show intrest,ask her about her family, im sure she must be havin big bunch of brothers and sisters,no it wont be an issue unless u get her pregnant,be careful about that. remember you should always sound like an very nice guy when ur appreciating her body,,,dont sound like a perv ,  8) hope it helps

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »
Too bad, you missed SquadFather/QO's by 2 or 3 month. He could have given excellent advise on how to be an attention whore and nail ever hot chick in you office building. Including owning any male coworker around there. He would probably had towed his trailer over to the company parking lot and set up living there. A real man's man. Though he may be away for a few years, so try posting then.

omg so true. Btw its always cursed/ problematic girls that would be stupid enough to fall in love for a coworker, secure and smart women dont do that stuff..neither do secure and smart men...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 01:34:08 PM »
 So at work there are a few hot chicks, problem is because of traditional work attire it's hard to show off the arms and other various muscles that I have worked so hard for.  Only thing I can think of is workout at the company gym after work and wear a tank, but then again they will only see me if they are in the gym too.  

Just be different.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
Also guys, one of the bitches at work I want to hit is Indian.  Is there anything culturally I should be aware of or do to improve my odds.  She seems very American so I hope it shouldn't be too much of an issue, I imagine she will accept the white American cock. 

Ryan Howard already tagged her, as did Darryl from the warehouse. 

~

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:41 PM »
Thanks for all your advices.  Always helpful and funny at the same time! 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 05:02:37 PM »
up the dosage
tank u jesus

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
Ryan Howard already tagged her, as did Darryl from the warehouse. 

she could use some of that facial expanse for advertising

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
Have you talked with them at all (break the ice)? Grab drinks with them after work, wear a v-neck underneath your dress shirt, sport the v-neck to the bar, slam some shots, loosen them up and let the good times roll! Thats the way to do it, happens all the time with work associates, the after work drink meetings always end up with drunken make out sessions!

yeah, working in bars is nice because most of the people you talk to all day have some sort of buzz going on

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »
I recommend just wearing your cutoff jean-shorts, sleeveless unbuttoned flannel shirt (or string tank depending on your office's HVAC situation), work boots and Oakleys on Casual Friday.  If the objects of your affection are still not impressed (or if any rival males try to disrupt your swagger), hitting a brutal most muscular followed by a lightning-quick side chest / front double biceps combo should resolve the situation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »
I recommend just wearing your cutoff jean-shorts, sleeveless unbuttoned flannel shirt (or string tank depending on your office's HVAC situation), work boots and Oakleys on Casual Friday.  If the objects of your affection are still not impressed (or if any rival males try to disrupt your swagger), hitting a brutal most muscular followed by a lightning-quick side chest / front double biceps combo should resolve the situation.
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »

WTF? I can't believe you're not getting shit for this. Maybe it's because you come across as a good guy so people go easy on you. But this is GetBig no one should be immune.

I swear, what's happen to men these days? Men are far more vision oriented when it comes to women. More impressed by what they see. In that sense far more simple and shallow than women. That's why women use their beauty to attract men. Now women are far more complex. It's not for men to try to look all pretty and strut around and flex their muscles to attract women. That's not what men should focus on when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. There are far more other qualities that I don't even want to get into that a man should have. Ask your Dad or Grandfather.

Use your personality and game. Being good looking and in shape should just be gravy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 07:40:32 PM »
WTF? I can't believe you're not getting shit for this. Maybe it's because you come across as a good guy so people go easy on you. But this is GetBig no one should be immune.

I swear, what's happen to men these days? Men are far more vision oriented when it comes to women. More impressed by what they see. In that sense far more simple and shallow than women. That's why women use their beauty to attract men. Now women are far more complex. It's not for men to try to look all pretty and strut around and flex their muscles to attract women. That's not what men should focus on when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. There are far more other qualities that I don't even want to get into that a man should have. Ask your Dad or Grandfather.

Use your personality and game. Being good looking and in shape should just be gravy.

Meltdown.  The thread was a joke for the most part.  But good observations/opinions my brother.  Although I do believe women are more shallow than many of us believe; true they are not as bad as us, but they get far too much credit for being not shallow. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »
I missed it. :-\

True about shallowness. But, we as a culture, are becoming on the whole far more shallow and narcissistic.

I mean, imagine you were witnessing some guy trying to impress a girl and in the bathroom he was pumping up and rolling up his sleeves, unbuttoning part of his shirt...
Most guys would think, "What a tool." And even when guys do that they use to do it in private so nobody would see them. I had a friend who use to do dips in the handicap stall in clubs. Nowadays you sometimes see guys doing it opening. They're no longer ashamed and embarrassed.

I've read a lot of your posts. You have a great personality. You're already way ahead of the pack. Being in such great shape will just be an added surprise and shock when you get down to "bizness."

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »
Is this a serious thread now?

I agree somewhat with pellius, I think modern men are more shallow than women on average.  As I've gotten older my bar scene time has dropped exponentially, but in years past I've witnessed guys doing pushups on the disgusting floor of the bar restroom to pump the pecs mid-night.  Pretty sad.  If you have to go to such ends to get a quick whore-humping in, it's probably time to re-evaluate your life.

Bast175

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
Muscles may get you a bit of attention, but that's not enough.  Women aren't like guys who will bang anyone with a good body.

Bast175

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »
omg so true. Btw its always cursed/ problematic girls that would be stupid enough to fall in love for a coworker, secure and smart women dont do that stuff..neither do secure and smart men...

i disagree.  i think insecure people are fearful of the awkwardness.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 07:58:56 AM »
Do you eat out chicks on the first date?
Yes because on the second date when they see how small my penis is they will owe me one and be obliged to put out. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »
Yes because on the second date when they see how small my penis is they will owe me one and be obliged to put out. 
RFLMAO!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2009, 08:41:28 AM »
RFLMAO!!
Just kidding.  Maria says it's "this big!" 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »
Update:  The Indian chick at work I noticed today when she came in my office hung around a little longer for really no reason before leaving.  I think she wanted to strike up a convo.  Is this where I put down my Muscle Milk TM protein shake and chat her up?  How much longer till I ask her if she's into anal?  Thanks getbiggers. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:37 AM »
Update:  The Indian chick at work I noticed today when she came in my office hung around a little longer for really no reason before leaving.  I think she wanted to strike up a convo.  Is this where I put down my Muscle Milk TM protein shake and chat her up?  How much longer till I ask her if she's into anal?  Thanks getbiggers. 

You have just summarized the basis of your struggle.  A real man doesn't ask the girl whether she's into anal.  I'm just sayin'
~