Author Topic: Swamp Thing versus,.....  (Read 2910 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Swamp Thing versus,.....
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
twila is physically way more atractive there is no contest.the other one looks.well...like a shemale 2 seconds about to kill you with a knife. But both these "grown up women" with daddy issues are nutcases anyway.
Psychologically, they re both losers.

oh, and nothing wrong with looking like a hooker, most women would kill to look like that.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

disturbia,

Why is she "just your friend" ? When a man is "just friends" with a hot piece of pussy they are either...

1. Gay

2. Have ZERO game and is looked upon as 'a sweet guy who is like, OMG...soooo nice!'.

Pick a card, disturbia.

- Block!
?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »

disturbia,

Why is she "just your friend" ? When a man is "just friends" with a hot piece of pussy they are either...

1. Gay

2. Have ZERO game and is looked upon as 'a sweet guy who is like, OMG...soooo nice!'.

Pick a card, disturbia.

- Block!

I have no issues owning up to number 2, its no secret.  I mean look at me, I'm 40 years old and overweight, I don't expect hot chicks to fall all over me.  I don't live in that fantasy world.  They can do better, and I realize that.  I'm not one of those guys that thinks a chick is a bitch cause she shot me down, I know my downfalls.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »

disturbia,

1. Gay

Pick a card, disturbia.

- Block!
or maybe she was his buddy's girl and it awkward to want to

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 11:18:47 AM »
or maybe she was his buddy's girl and it awkward to want to

Twila was my best friends gf for 8 years, but the other one I pictured on here, well, she just plain ole shot me down.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 11:21:42 AM »
and to cap this story off, here is who I hop in the sack with on a semi regular basis. For me, this is doing good.  Can't date her though, her parents hate me.  Age difference thing, I'm 19 years older.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »
and to cap this story off, here is who I hop in the sack with on a semi regular basis. For me, this is doing good.  Can't date her though, her parents hate me.  Age difference thing, I'm 19 years older.

Any chance you could post some tit and toe combo shots of this hot little whore?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 05:37:04 PM »
Any chance you could post some tit and toe combo shots of this hot little whore?

ill see what i can do sir

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »

Now that's a girl with a nice smile.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
I have no issues owning up to number 2, its no secret.  I mean look at me, I'm 40 years old and overweight, I don't expect hot chicks to fall all over me.  I don't live in that fantasy world.  They can do better, and I realize that.  I'm not one of those guys that thinks a chick is a bitch cause she shot me down, I know my downfalls.
Ever conisdered lowering your standards Avesher? (I don't mean as low as Aaron's) but you get the point.
 ;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »

It 's about time you go see a psychiatrist.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 05:51:01 PM »
It 's about time you go see a psychiatrist.

its about time you realized its 2009

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »
Ever conisdered lowering your standards Avesher? (I don't mean as low as Aaron's) but you get the point.
 ;D

i know i know---if I did I would be rollin,...I'll try

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
 ;D
:D :-X

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »
 ;D
hey dont be so harsch, he could be "banging" romanian 2 $ prostitutes like spermastase.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »
hey dont be so harsch, he could be "banging" romanian 2 $ prostitutes like spermastase.

"harsch" ???

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »
"harsch" ???

I think "harsch" is german for "would you be incline for me to potatoe shape my mouth and accept your cock in all glory?"...

??? ??? ???

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2009, 03:37:25 AM »
I think "harsch" is german for "would you be incline for me to potatoe shape my mouth and accept your cock in all glory?"...

??? ??? ???
:D :D :D

"potatoe shape"

lol

are you suggesting that uberman means that he is the dude on top barebacking the bejesus out of "Rico" ?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 03:49:46 AM »

disturbia,

1. Gay

Pick a card, disturbia.

- Block!

i can't imagine anyone being friends with a hot girl without jerking off to her once in a while

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2009, 03:51:21 AM »
Now that's a girl with a nice smile.

pwned.
Deep Tissue Massage