Author Topic: For all the juice monkeys. Do you think you can do it natural anymore?  (Read 3400 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: For all the juice monkeys. Do you think you can do it natural anymore?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »
Wtf sev, you are being like the gay disturbed version of mars....
Watching The Haters

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
Wtf sev, you are being like the gay disturbed version of mars....
Watching The Haters

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »
Absolute bullshit.

You get off cycle and see what you have "kept" a/f ONE year off cycle and it won't be no 70% lol

I have, douche. I was off for 2 years, was clean for a while, got hurt and stayed off for that long until I recovered. Using methods like Westside Barbell Training, periodization of workouts and bodyparts can allow someone to achieve many things while not on(basiclly training smart, I'm sure everything else I typed is over your head). I love to workout and workout harder when I'm clean than sauced. Most of the serious guys who lift and juice, do the same. Have you even touched a cycle before? Or are you just regurgitating what the anti steroid alliance here on Getbig preaches?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
I have, douche. I was off for 2 years, was clean for a while, got hurt and stayed off for that long until I recovered. Using methods like Westside Barbell Training, periodization of workouts and bodyparts can allow someone to achieve many things while not on(basiclly training smart, I'm sure everything else I typed is over your head). I love to workout and workout harder when I'm clean than sauced. Most of the serious guys who lift and juice, do the same. Have you even touched a cycle before? Or are you just regurgitating what the anti steroid alliance here on Getbig preaches?

Amen, brother.... If you trained balls to the wall before juice and train that way after you don't lose that much. Douche bags that think anyone that touches AAS are all drugs are sadly mistaken...
Watching The Haters

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »
Because gear is a crutch for poor nutrition, training methods & recovery.

Besides, when you come off you will lose everything since you began juicing long before you ever reached your full potential.

Look at that poor tbombz kid- poor kid will put a gun to his head when he loses everything he gained + more.
steroids are not a crutch to me, there an electric super turbo wheelchair,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 08:11:13 PM »
Steroids are for pussies  :D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 08:12:30 PM »
Steroids are for real getbiggers not all these posers that drink haterade and spend all day on this shit  :D

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »

Yup, and when the government tells you that protein supplementation is considered steriods tell me all about the down fall of steroid useage...
Watching The Haters

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »

spend all day?

that's the first time I think i ever said that, and it was a joke BTW

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 08:36:46 PM »

Says the King Douche who is bigger and leaner than Schwarzenneggar offseason, inclines right at 400 pounds, is an admitted one time alcoholic/junkie, yet has never taken a single steroid. 257 with abs huh ::), what a clown.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »
spend all day?

that's the first time I think i ever said that, and it was a joke BTW

no I wasnt talking bout you brah - I just quoted your shizz

seems like they all pounce on you when AAS comes up so I put that

didnt mean to step on you toes

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »
Says the King Douche who is bigger and leaner than Schwarzenneggar offseason, inclines right at 400 pounds, is an admitted one time alcoholic/junkie, yet has never taken a single steroid. 257 with abs huh ::), what a clown.

Well I am the king, you got one thing right.

It must suck to be a jealous small homo, how's that working out for you?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
Well I am the king, you got one thing right.

It must suck to be a jealous small homo, how's that working out for you?

Ha, your boy whos ass you kiss everyday is the self proclaimmed king. What does that make you, his queen? Not jealous or a homo, just calling it like I see it. 257 with abs, ha, you are as big as Spike if thats the case and all natural, man, what a joke. You still look like Shemp, by the way, natural or not, that will never change.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
How many of you law breaking steroid abusers think they can stop and continue working out natural?  Would your ego let you?

you wont get far by staying natural
TEAM WOLF

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »

Ha, your boy whos ass you kiss everyday is the self proclaimmed king. What does that make you, his queen? Not jealous or a homo, just calling it like I see it. 257 with abs, ha, you are as big as Spike if thats the case and all natural, man, what a joke. You still look like Shemp, by the way, natural or not, that will never change.

I love these guys who reach with these lame ass insults because the reality is...they have nothing.

accusing me of being on gear....do you think I take that as an insult?  I'm flattered, dipshit.

Keep these "ownages"  ::) ::)  coming.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »
I love these guys who reach with these lame ass insults because the reality is...they have nothing.

accusing me of being on gear....do you think I take that as an insult?  I'm flattered, dipshit.

Keep these "ownages"  ::) ::)  coming.

You have the wit of a two year old. Bottom line, you are either a liar in the sense that you juice, or a liar because of your outlandish claims. You are pound for pound bigger than the fella below, and you still look like shemp.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »
People here act like something crazy automatically happens when you juice. I suppose it's the same mentality that thinks a bottle of Test and some T-bombs or A-bombs will transform you into a Mr. Olympia or something.

If you suck, you suck. It's that simple. No ammount of juice or no juice is gonna make any difference.

What a disappointment it must be for someone who spends their life savings on a cycle thinking theyre gonna blow up at the gym the next day. Are these the guys with the insane automatic lat spread syndrome?

Juice is for pussies (and lots of it!)  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »
i did one cycle but to me doing it all natural is more rewarding to me, at least i did it myself and know i will keep "everything" even on the moments im not really into training or eating protein.
being over 220 sets you too much appart too and people only think you can talk about bench press and steroids.
but it aint hard to stand out from the crowd doing it natural as well. people look like shit.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 08:29:33 AM »
People here act like something crazy automatically happens when you juice. I suppose it's the same mentality that thinks a bottle of Test and some T-bombs or A-bombs will transform you into a Mr. Olympia or something.

If you suck, you suck. It's that simple. No ammount of juice or no juice is gonna make any difference.

What a disappointment it must be for someone who spends their life savings on a cycle thinking theyre gonna blow up at the gym the next day. Are these the guys with the insane automatic lat spread syndrome?

Juice is for pussies (and lots of it!)  ;D

I agree. I have seen guys that have spent thousands or dollars a year on gear and get very low results.  If you have shit genetics and you have sorry ass receptors than all the gear in the world won't change that.  The most I have ever cycled was 750mg Test E and 75mg Tren A eod a week and I would blow up on it but I kept solid gains.  I have personally seen guys using up around 300mgs of test a week and no results.
Watching The Haters

Haru

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Wizard of Oil.
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2009, 09:50:57 AM »