Author Topic: Tough Enough  (Read 1990 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Tough Enough
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:05:27 PM »
What happened to the guys on the tough eough reality show

where they were supposed to win contracts for the WWE

i haven't seen any of them from the last series  ???
T

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Tough Enough
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
I think very few guys from any of the series' actually made it anywhere.  The only exception being John Morrison.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:48:32 AM »
What happened to the guys on the tough eough reality show

where they were supposed to win contracts for the WWE

i haven't seen any of them from the last series  ???
Thank God they got rid of that. That was a BS mockery of what it really takes to become a professional wrestler. To make it in Wrestling (or any other sport for that matter) you need to train for years collecting experience and you have to pay your dues. NONE of the past winners of tough enough has done that. Most of the WWE divas are tough enough winners or past contestants and look how shitty they are in the ring. You cannot train someone in a 3-6 month time frame, throw them in OVW and expect them to perform to high standards on Raw. It doesn't work like that. Not to mention that it pissed off a lot of WWE stars that had to wrestle in the indies for 25-40 dollars per night (gas money) for years while they learned their trade, help break down the ring, travel, etc. They were rewarding the tough enough winners a 250,000 1 year deal just because they survived a training camp. Note, I said survived because they sure as hell couldn't wrestle or cut a promo...Maven is a perfect example...who the f**k was Maven??? 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »
I think very few guys from any of the series' actually made it anywhere.  The only exception being John Morrison.
             what do you mean look at the run of that baldheaded turd maven now  that's sports entertainment at it's best.
F

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »
             what do you mean look at the run of that baldheaded turd maven now  that's sports entertainment at it's best.

;D