Author Topic: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas  (Read 13119 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »
oh and shitcan the gays too.  what a stupid military.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2009, 02:07:30 AM »
Everything what's wrong with the US in 8 seconds :D

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2009, 02:32:05 AM »
i should change my screen name to that.  for the record, my screen name was given to me by guys at my gym who made fun of me for being pale and scottish looking.

WTF is this raceist shit? You should be proud to be Scottish looking. There guys meant it as a compliment.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:41 AM »
so... this happened at a military base right? weren't there armed people there to stop him? just like the nra always says "bla bla.. one armed person could've stopped this tragedy."  hmm...

I guess there were.  This is from Associated Press.

Officials are not ruling out the possibility that some of the casualties may have been victims of "friendly fire," that in the mayhem and confusion at the shooting scene some of the responding military officials may have shot some of the victims.
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2009, 04:16:50 AM »
ahahahaha

what is the US going to do in the middle east?

fuck all.

in case you really haven't noticed the US has made its hay over the past 100 years or so picking on weaker nations.

they don't dare fuck with Ahmadinejad.

just like when jong il and china told you guys to eat a shit sandwich, all you could do was ask for more mustard.

fucking saudi's brah

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2009, 04:30:31 AM »
ahahahaha

fuck all.

in case you really haven't noticed the US has made its hay over the past 100 years or so picking on weaker nations.

just like when jong il and china told you guys to eat a shit sandwich, all you could do was ask for more mustard.

Truth.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
WTF is this raceist shit? You should be proud to be Scottish looking. There guys meant it as a compliment.

i am proud of looking scottish, its just my buds at the gym... we all rip on each other, like normal males.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2009, 08:10:43 AM »
ahahahaha

fuck all.

Ahmadinejad is strong? Haha. He can't even control the Iranian people. The millions of people who rioted and have spent the last six months doing nothing but criticizing his government really show how "powerful" he is. Iran has become a laughing stock and proven what most people thought all along, which is that they're a paper tiger.

A country that can't even quell dissent among their own populace is going to be an international force? Yeah, right.  ::)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2009, 08:12:51 AM »
Everything what's wrong with the US in 8 seconds :D

offseason, clearly offseason

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2009, 09:02:47 AM »
Everyday I come on getbig and I am amazed at the level of ignorance and stupidity I encounter with respect to history, politics and current events. There are so many factual inaccuracies in the above posting, I don't even know where to start.

Better yet, I won't even respond because arguing with someone that doesn't know what they are talking about is like nailing jello to a wall.

You obviously did not have the benefit of updated textbooks complete with explanations of world events in them, or teachers that had the aptitude of any student in a remedial 7th grade world history course.

When you acquire the requisite knowledge to have a serious debate on this topic, or when you can even pretend you have the slightest clue for me to take you seriously, we can chat.

Until then, let me know when the aliens have landed and when Elvis or Tupac are sighted in someones bowl of cereal. Your historical observations are on par with the kind of nonsense one would view on the cover of the National Enquirer-- Or, the horseshit equivalent of whatever jealous douchebag republic you come from.  

Thanks A lot !

you must have quite the thick skin to have the balls to post here again after that last paragraph of nonsense. i agree with you however you should not try to debate on history or politics - its clearly not your forte.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2009, 09:08:00 AM »

i agree, a fine compliment indeed  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »
Im begininng to think that this guy was a mind controlled CIA asset (like Sirhan Sirhan) and was used to spark more money for the 'war on terror' or to 'juice the scared public' or to distract from something more important happening.

What's being reported seem to plausible to take seriously.  I expect to hear next that he was wearing an Obama shirt, aborting a fetus and buring the American flag while doing this.

It also seems strange how one guy with two pistols could unload 400 shots (how many mag changes is that), in the alloted time period, on a miltary base with armed soldiers and kill so many people.  Is he Rambo?  If he was that good...why did he have a desk job?  He could have ended the war in Afghanistan by  himself!

Somethings not right.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »
Im begininng to think that this guy was a mind controlled CIA asset (like Sirhan Sirhan) and was used to spark more money for the 'war on terror' or to 'juice the scared public' or to distract from something more important happening.

What's being reported seem to plausible to take seriously.  I expect to hear next that he was wearing an Obama shirt, aborting a fetus and buring the American flag while doing this.

It also seems strange how one guy with two pistols could unload 400 shots (how many mag changes is that), in the alloted time period, on a miltary base with armed soldiers and kill so many people.  Is he Rambo?  If he was that good...why did he have a desk job?  He could have ended the war in Afghanistan by  himself!

Somethings not right.

cover up !
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2009, 10:42:02 AM »

Somethings not right.

I think a more likely scenario is that he did not act alone, but the military/FBI doesn't want to release the info for whatever reason.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »
The difference is that NATO doesn't intentionally target civilians.  Its unfortunate that civilians do get caught in the crossfires but its never been the policy of the US forces to target and kill civilians

I just shot your mother in the face, she's dead, I was aiming at the guy behind her, yes I know you forgive me and you arnt angry, lets just move on and be friends.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2009, 12:28:22 PM »
I think a more likely scenario is that he did not act alone, but the military/FBI doesn't want to release the info for whatever reason.

I think so too.  It may be that it was a squad of enemy combatants (but they dont want the US Military coming off incompetant) or some really dark (testing on soldiers shit) went down and they need a scapegoat...make him an "Allah Ackbar" quoting muslim and the public will buy that.
Kinda sounds familiar to me.. ***cough Oswald cough***

Ever see that movie The Manchurian Candidate?   :o

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2009, 01:29:13 PM »
French media reported that the guy gunned down people while saying "allah akbar".

although my wife is a muslim, but non practicant, i think a muslim is a muslim, even if he was born in usa or irak, or everywhere, even if he eat burger drink diet coke and wear like you and smoke cigarette, a muslim is a muslim, he's a potential terrorist, a latent threaten to the society, these people had a natural born tendancies for fanatism.

asstropin

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
French media reported that the guy gunned down people while saying "allah akbar".

although my wife is a muslim
, but non practicant, i think a muslim is a muslim, even if he was born in usa or irak, or everywhere, even if he eat burger drink diet coke and wear like you and smoke cigarette, a muslim is a muslim, he's a potential terrorist, a latent threaten to the society, these people had a natural born tendancies for fanatism.

LOL...is all I gotta say..

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »
anyone got a link to an update on this story?
X

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
LOL...is all I gotta say..

lol indeed

why marry a muslim if they're all potential terrorists, have you told your wife this? :D

and now i have to pick a side,

A) agree with you that all muslims are potential terrorists

or

B) rag on you for marrying a muslim

ahhh teh choices :D
tank u jesus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »

although my wife is a muslim, but non practicant, i think a muslim is a muslim, even if he was born in usa or irak, or everywhere, even if he eat burger drink diet coke and wear like you and smoke cigarette, a muslim is a muslim, he's a potential terrorist, a latent threaten to the society, these people had a natural born tendancies for fanatism.
Muslim is a religious designation. Yet you are saying (all) Muslims are genetically biased towards fanaticism!? You are a moron to the Nth degree. Why don't you go back to Stormfront and let sane people talk about the issue.  ::)

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

I guess there were.  This is from Associated Press.

Officials are not ruling out the possibility that some of the casualties may have been victims of "friendly fire," that in the mayhem and confusion at the shooting scene some of the responding military officials may have shot some of the victims.

hmm..i remember hearing the first reports of "multiple attackers"

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »
Got the bad news today that Amy Krueger of my home town Kiel WI was one of the victims of the shooting. Kiel is only 3500 people so everyone knows everyone. I want to say how sorry I am to her family and friends.
http://www.sheboyganpress.com/article/20091106/SHE0101/311070022/1062&located=rss

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2009, 04:40:10 PM »
The hero!

A police officer and mother of one was hailed a heroine yesterday after it emerged that she almost single handedly ended the massacre at America’s biggest military base.

Kimberly Munley does not look as if she would be much of a match for a heavily armed US soldier on a murderous rampage. But the slightly built 34-year-old civilian officer was first on the scene after Major Nidal Malik Hasan began firing on comrades at Ford Hood in Texas as they prepared to deploy to Afghanistan and Iraq. The 39-year-old psychologist killed 13 and left 31 others with serious injuries.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2009, 09:39:03 PM »
so... this happened at a military base right? weren't there armed people there to stop him? just like the nra always says "bla bla.. one armed person could've stopped this tragedy."  hmm...

just because its a military base doesnt mean everyone there is packing heat! usually the only time they carry weapons is for training exercises...and only time you have live ammo is when u are on the range.

in fact, i would say that a military base has LESS weaponry being carried around than your average town in any city USA