Author Topic: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...  (Read 31816 times)

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
Re: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »
My two pups...

I put Creatine in their Kibbles n Bits...

Are you serious???

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
Those are obviously photoshopped.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 08:27:15 PM »
Those are obviously photoshopped.

This is not.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 09:12:22 PM »
Rampage's Andronicus Mastiff, very cool dog. She weighs about 110lbs

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »
Damn, Lil Gal is ripped...

The dog is "lil bit", a guy i know own's that dog and the dog is fed i promise you. ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 09:19:56 PM »

The dog is "lil bit", a guy i know own's that dog and the dog is fed i promise you. ;)

do they feed it negroes ?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
Rampage's Andronicus Mastiff, very cool dog. She weighs about 110lbs

why the need to cut their ears off?  ::)
No doubt about it...

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »
 i have never read more misguided crap in my life.. i own two pitts... pits are not "naturally" mean.. they are terriers.. plain and simple.. does any one here ever read dog bite stats? hell you can read gov reports.. the pit is extremely low on the bite scale.. cocker spaniels, german shepherds, and the list goes on, beat them out.. so lets stop the "i know someone who had a pit.." crap and look at the stats.. if not abused a pitt is a very loyal loving dog.. i own pits because i like the look of the dog.. and i am not talking about the weird breeding that goes on where they mate a pit with a mastiff to get a bulky, massive dog.. those animals are not pits.. pits are actually not large dogs.. so we first have to know what a pits is.. not the messes that odd breeding is doing..

isnt it funny that in england (where they dont have idiot thugs breeding them to fight) the staffordshire is known as the "nanny dog" .. why ? because of its caring nature for children.. here? they are killers  ::) get educated ..

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Pitts that are raised right are very loving dogs. They are extremely misunderstood. If you raise them to fight and be lonely, they are great lonely fighters, but that ain't what they want.

They wanna love. They want attention. They want to walk with you and sleep with you, eat with you, make your GF jealous...

there are a shitload of these vids on YT

I personally don' t have my Pitts around kids b/c they are pups and they wanna play too hard. Sleep time is another story. The more cuddling the better they are. They even snore...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »

He did say "his" mutant version
Here is the link
http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=3706

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »
ubers gimmick of rubbing people the wrong way goes from thread to thread guys. just ignore him. hes a fucking devils advocate for retards. he is nothing more than a wiki rambling bandwidth sponge

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »
then I'm as stupid as him. I dont buy your argument, to me all men wether they re "educated" or not and who own these monstruosities are just insecure morons who endanger everybody (and innocent) lifes with their stupidity.

I also dont see why being "educated" or wealthier makes one less insecure.

sinece when being more educated or wealthier has any kind of influence on your dog when he snaps for some reason?

You guys are idiots, why dont you just get a labrador then, or any other kind of dog? you picked a pitbull because you wanted to impress/scare people around you, because you re insecure, period.

i grew up with labs, and they are great dogs, i would get one again in a second.  I have stated that i work with a pit rescue group (mod body88 can attest to this), and I work with the SPCA.  I have absolutely zero things in life to be insecure about.  I am so secure with myself that i have the balls to tackle a difficult subject in society and devote my life to bringing reason and rational thinking to a situation that has been sensationalized and filled with thousands of non truths.  I am an expert on the subject, as are the people who work in the field of animal care.  guess what breed most people who work at the SPCA have: pit bulls.  why do they have them? because they are amazing dogs that are just plain sweeter than all other breeds. 

me, and people like me, are experts in the field and stand behind the breed.

you, someone who knows absolutely jack shit other than what they see on the news, are just another moron making claims based on stories that garner ratings.

i dare you to check out these two sites and face the obvious, science based, deeply researched data that contradicts your line of thinking.

www.badrap.org

http://www.fataldogattacks.com/

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2009, 11:59:17 PM »
i grew up with labs, and they are great dogs, i would get one again in a second.  I have stated that i work with a pit rescue group (mod body88 can attest to this), and I work with the SPCA.  I have absolutely zero things in life to be insecure about.  I am so secure with myself that i have the balls to tackle a difficult subject in society and devote my life to bringing reason and rational thinking to a situation that has been sensationalized and filled with thousands of non truths.  I am an expert on the subject, as are the people who work in the field of animal care.  guess what breed most people who work at the SPCA have: pit bulls.  why do they have them? because they are amazing dogs that are just plain sweeter than all other breeds. 

me, and people like me, are experts in the field and stand behind the breed.

you, someone who knows absolutely jack shit other than what they see on the news, are just another moron making claims based on stories that garner ratings.

i dare you to check out these two sites and face the obvious, science based, deeply researched data that contradicts your line of thinking.

www.badrap.org

http://www.fataldogattacks.com/
I dont really care about the science behind this issue, I feel I am qualified to talk on the subject as three months ago I was attacked by two pit bulls and had my Achilles tendon severed and multiple dog bites to my leg and arm.  I was left unable to walk for two months and have only just recently began walking unassisted.   I ran a business mowing large acreages and I was attending a large property to offer a quote, I had walked 50 meteres from my car to the front of the house when I was set on by two large pit bull dogs.  It was the most terrifying, vicious attack I have ever witnessed.  I am a large man 6'2 about 270 pounds and on reflection felt there wasn't anything I could have done differently to prevent the attack, the dogs came from nowhere and immediately began the attack.  I have been around dogs my whole life and dont believe that this breed is a loving breed, I have never seen other dogs attack with such a psychotic attitude.  Anybody who defends this breed as not dangerous is ignorant.  Period.  There are many types of truly loving and gentle breeds, and to own a Pitbull is irresponsible.
V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »
the people who give their dog steroids should be thrown in jail

io856

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »
the people who give their dog steroids should be thrown in jail
little bit of test and winny never did no dog no harm  >:(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2009, 02:01:07 AM »

Yeah, but why waste it on a fucking dog?
No doubt about it...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »
Irresponsible owners make ANY dog a menace to society, not just Pitts. If Pitts have been raised to fight and attack, they shouldn't be around society.

It is not their fault. Every large HP breed has had its turn in the shit bowl. German Shepards, Dobermans, Chows and now Pitts. The dog that is working up the ranks in nastiness is far surpassing the Pitt, the Rottweiler.

Blame the owners. I agree, if the dog is acting irresponsibly, they are the ones to blame. Irresponsibility and hatred are not inherent gender traits, they are taught, just as they are with children.

Violence and hatred and a little media exposure will get you noticed everywhere.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2009, 04:03:43 AM »

its not really about that, its about why they have the dog in the first place, some have them as a prolonged piece of their personality, probably as well why pits have a bad rep.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2009, 05:43:06 AM »
There should be some kind of license test for dogs too. It might stop ignorant insecure little boys from buying their aggressive penis extensions.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2009, 06:46:05 AM »
I dont really care about the science behind this issue, I feel I am qualified to talk on the subject as three months ago I was attacked by two pit bulls and had my Achilles tendon severed and multiple dog bites to my leg and arm.  I was left unable to walk for two months and have only just recently began walking unassisted.   I ran a business mowing large acreages and I was attending a large property to offer a quote, I had walked 50 meteres from my car to the front of the house when I was set on by two large pit bull dogs.  It was the most terrifying, vicious attack I have ever witnessed.  I am a large man 6'2 about 270 pounds and on reflection felt there wasn't anything I could have done differently to prevent the attack, the dogs came from nowhere and immediately began the attack.  I have been around dogs my whole life and dont believe that this breed is a loving breed, I have never seen other dogs attack with such a psychotic attitude.  Anybody who defends this breed as not dangerous is ignorant.  Period.  There are many types of truly loving and gentle breeds, and to own a Pitbull is irresponsible.

Had the owner had two Cane Corsos or two mastiffs, you might not have one of your legs, or even have lived to tell about it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2009, 06:48:25 AM »
Looks like both those dogs went to the King Kamali School of Limb Hypertrophy.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2009, 07:04:19 AM »
Had the owner had two Cane Corsos or two mastiffs, you might not have one of your legs, or even have lived to tell about it

Don't even go there. You know why? Because now they can breed bigger, meaner, fucked up killer dogs when they know some people use this argument to defend the smaller killer dogs.  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2009, 07:13:58 AM »
If that bitch growled at me I would fucking pulverize it.  ;D Serious.  ;)

lol...you wouldn't get the chance pussy

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »

Hopefully u called the cops and the animals were killed :)