Author Topic: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...  (Read 31782 times)

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
Re: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
Thousands of people are killed in car accidents every year.  Clearly, to own a car is irresponsible.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »
I dont really care about the science behind this issue, I feel I am qualified to talk on the subject as three months ago I was attacked by two pit bulls and had my Achilles tendon severed and multiple dog bites to my leg and arm.  I was left unable to walk for two months and have only just recently began walking unassisted.   I ran a business mowing large acreages and I was attending a large property to offer a quote, I had walked 50 meteres from my car to the front of the house when I was set on by two large pit bull dogs.  It was the most terrifying, vicious attack I have ever witnessed.  I am a large man 6'2 about 270 pounds and on reflection felt there wasn't anything I could have done differently to prevent the attack, the dogs came from nowhere and immediately began the attack.  I have been around dogs my whole life and dont believe that this breed is a loving breed, I have never seen other dogs attack with such a psychotic attitude.  Anybody who defends this breed as not dangerous is ignorant.  Period.  There are many types of truly loving and gentle breeds, and to own a Pitbull is irresponsible.

those were poorly raised animals, and any large breed could've done just as much, if not more, damange.  i am sorry this happened to you, but you calling me ignorant is jsut plain stupid.  I work professionaly with dogs, and  all professionals in the field defend the breed and call out the irrsponsible owners.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/get_latest_product_view.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=414826623&pr=F
not loving? ha...

body88

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »
You have a better chance of being hit by lighting than seriously hurt or killed by a pitbull (or any large breed for that matter). That's a fact.  An indisputable fact, that can't be argued.  Look it up.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »
You have a better chance of being hit by lighting than seriously hurt or killed by a pitbull (or any large breed for that matter). That's a fact.  An indisputable fact, that can't be argued.  Look it up.

Bump for truth.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
Don't even go there. You know why? Because now they can breed bigger, meaner, fucked up killer dogs when they know some people use this argument to defend the smaller killer dogs.  ::)
Look what happened to girl a few yrs ago. I forgot if it was Presas or Corsas, either way, it was two big dogs that killed her. Dogs that needed not to be in apt or condo building, dogs like those are estate dogs. If anything Pits are more city dogs due to their size. Hell, are terriers

it's a good thing most Americans don't know about those Iranian dogs (the ones that look like lions). Fact is, people are fucked up, when these fucked up people get pets, especially all the macho dogs of the last 30 yrs, trouble will happen and the dogs are blamed.

I knew a lady who had a cocker spaniel, damn thing was so demented it would bite anything it's path, training nor muzzle worked...it chased lights in the house and hit it's head all the time. I always wondered if it is because of the way their skulls are shape, because cocker spaniels that go apeshit are not uncommon, yet more people spend more time sensationalizing pits, instead of dogs that firmly believed are inherently fucked in the head.

body88

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Love all these dudes on a bodybuilding board calling large breed dogs penis extensions.  Lol, you could make more of an argument that expanding your muscles to be a large as possible is far more of a "cock extension" than owning a pitbull or a mastiff.  Bodybuilding is an activity taken on by the most insecure people in society.  Grown men wearing oil and calling one another fat....lmao! What are those overly huge muscles going to do for you studs?  Make you feel better about something "missing" in your life.  These same clowns drive monster trucks and wear Ed Hardy, lol.  Bunch of 5'5 steriod abusers that are fans of men in thongs throwing accusations all over the place in this thread.  Classic!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
Love all these dudes on a bodybuilding board calling large breed dogs penis extensions.  Lol, you could make more of an argument that expanding your muscles to be a large as possible is far more of a "cock extension" than owning a pitbull or a mastiff.  Bodybuilding is an activity taken on by the most insecure people in society.  Grown men wearing oil and calling one another fat....lmao! What are those overly huge muscles going to do for you studs?  Make you feel better about something "missing" in your life.  These same clowns drive monster trucks and wear Ed Hardy, lol.  Bunch of 5'5 steriod abusers that are fans of men in thongs throwing accusations all over the place in this thread.  Classic!

there is no bigger sign of a douche bag than a dude wearing that ed hardy shit. 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »

Sure, sure. But it might not be that way if our houses and cars weren't build to resist lighting strikes. You know what I mean?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2009, 03:42:17 PM »
as more and more stupid tough guys wanabees get pitbulls these probabilities are going to change.

body88

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2009, 04:51:44 PM »
as more and more stupid tough guys wanabees get pitbulls these probabilities are going to change.

Oh stop.  What came before pitbulls?  "Tough guys" as you say owned Rottweilers - etc.  Here are the facts: There are roughly 31 casualties per year caused by "pitbull type dogs".  That includes mutts and other breeds people mistake for pitbulls.  Last year 54 people died from bee stings  ::)

The bottom line is most critics of the breed have no clue what they are talking about, period.

body88

« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »
Sure, sure. But it might not be that way if our houses and cars weren't build to resist lighting strikes. You know what I mean?

Ok fine.  Last year pitbull type dogs (that includes dogs that are not even pitbulls) killed 31 people.  Bee's killed 54.  This argument is dumb, because none of you know what you're talking about. Not trying to be a sick....dust saying.

Pitbulls can be very dangerous when they fall into the wrong hands.  Same with mutts, dobermans, GSD's and any other breed of dog with large teeth and some strength.  Any dog can be viscous if you want it to be.  My point is that the breed itself is not born aggressive towards humans.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
Ok fine.  Last year pitbull type dogs (that includes dogs that are not even pitbulls) killed 31 people.  Bee's killed 54.  This argument is dumb, because none of you know what you're talking about. Not trying to be a sick....dust saying.

Pitbulls can be very dangerous when they fall into the wrong hands.  Same with mutts, dobermans, GSD's and any other breed of dog with large teeth and some strength.  Any dog can be viscous if you want it to be.  My point is that the breed itself is not born aggressive towards humans.

It doesn't matter. Anyone can buy a dog. I don't give a shit what its true nature is if its trying to sink its teeth into my throat. You know what I mean?

body88

« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »
It doesn't matter. Anyone can buy a dog. I don't give a shit what its true nature is if its trying to sink its teeth into my throat. You know what I mean?

My friend, youre not funny at all.  I mean like, not comical in the least  :-[

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »
My friend, youre not funny at all.  I mean like, not comical in the least  :-[

I bet killer dogs are way funnier.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »
Hopefully u called the cops and the animals were killed :)

Well. I'm in Australia, and over here, dog attacks are a local council matter.  A Council Ranger interviewed me in hospital and they actually took my clothes to do DNA tests as there were four pitbulls on the property and it wasn't as easy as I thought to determine which dogs attacked me.  And yes the dogs where put down.
V

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:36 AM »
Thousands of people are killed in car accidents every year.  Clearly, to own a car is irresponsible.

I once ran over a boarder collie.

body88

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »
I bet killer dogs are way funnier.  ::)

No, killer bee's, because you have a better chance of dying from bee stings than a dog attack.  It's always tough to get exposed when you're speaking from a position of ignorance.  No one is saying that pitbulls (and other large breeds) are not dangerous in the wrong hands....the point is that the so called "pit bull problem" is highly overhyped, and often looked at from a position of ignorance.

Better luck next time.