Author Topic: Are Yonnie Hamburger and Skip La Cour Natty?  (Read 3634 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Are Yonnie Hamburger and Skip La Cour Natty?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »
Hi Ed! :D

you opened levrones fridge? when, how, why, what happened??

He needed a drink after getting deep-throated by Leverone.
w

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 07:41:21 AM »
He needed a drink after getting deep-throated by Leverone.
lol. Did you know nine out of ten schmoes prefer to get deep throated by Kevin Levrone over Scott Connelly? Consider yourself the exception.

It was pre-2001 Olympia and I was staying at Kevin's house as part of one of those 'Pay n Stay' programs. I asked for something to drink, similar to what Mindspin said, and Kev opened his fridge. It was completely barren except for a bag of fresh broccoli. No gh kits anywhere! I opened the freezer and there were a few pounds of frozen fish. I said, "Where are all the drugs?" and he chuckled and opened the kitchen drawer and showed me his stash. Basic stuff. He was a big tren guy as were Arnold and every other inflatable freak.

BigNationRadio.com

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 07:00:04 AM »
lol. Did you know nine out of ten schmoes prefer to get deep throated by Kevin Levrone over Scott Connelly? Consider yourself the exception.

It was pre-2001 Olympia and I was staying at Kevin's house as part of one of those 'Pay n Stay' programs. I asked for something to drink, similar to what Mindspin said, and Kev opened his fridge. It was completely barren except for a bag of fresh broccoli. No gh kits anywhere! I opened the freezer and there were a few pounds of frozen fish. I said, "Where are all the drugs?" and he chuckled and opened the kitchen drawer and showed me his stash. Basic stuff. He was a big tren guy as were Arnold and every other inflatable freak.

Do share more...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 08:55:35 AM »

great story!

special "in the know" ed :D
tank u jesus

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »
Personally, I believe Skip. My favorite natty...

::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 09:16:47 AM »

which basic stuff?
175lbs by 31st July