Author Topic: V  (Read 4153 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: V
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 08:18:48 AM »
 The challenge for the people working with the new V is to do that in a way that is intersting.  So far they are failing.   

from what it looks like...they went ahead and "outes" the visitors very early in the series...

the original V you were left wondering for quite a few episodes (like 10 maybe) what the heck ws going on

my remember my family getting VCR tapes of episodes that weren't airing on regular TV and huddling around the TV to watch
carpe` vaginum!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 08:42:57 PM »
I dare you to watch it. Your blood pressure will go through the roof. :)
Almost always, yes.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 01:10:31 AM »
I dare you to watch it. Your blood pressure will go through the roof. :)

man i just cant add 1 more show to the list  :(
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
from what it looks like...they went ahead and "outes" the visitors very early in the series...

the original V you were left wondering for quite a few episodes (like 10 maybe) what the heck ws going on

my remember my family getting VCR tapes of episodes that weren't airing on regular TV and huddling around the TV to watch
maybe you're thinking of a different show.  In the original, the V showed up just like in the new series and everyone knew they were from another world right from the start.  I also watched the original when it aired back in the early 80's.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »
I think Toxie's talking about the lizard reveal.
Almost always, yes.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 04:01:05 PM »
maybe you're thinking of a different show.  In the original, the V showed up just like in the new series and everyone knew they were from another world right from the start.  I also watched the original when it aired back in the early 80's.

no it ws V....i'm probably misremembring it....all i can say is that it was THE shit to watch in paki at the time
carpe` vaginum!