Author Topic: Durham NC is pathetic whats your opinion  (Read 5980 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Re: Durham NC is pathetic whats your opinion
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
oh but it is supposed to be ok for black kids because remember , blacks were oppressed way b4 these kids were even a thought in there daddies lil brain , but they still deserve to be kissed up to and let off the hook cause of how blacks were treated 50 years ago

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 01:03:07 PM »
Sell up and reno houses in more affluent areas.  You'll get nothing but headaches from an area like Durham.  Get out while you're still sane and set up in Chapel Hill or something.

If you insist on keeping it, maybe you can find a property manager who guarantees payment and insures for tenant damage.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
Parker, your last line makes no sense.  If the little turds had paint on them that they had thrown around the house, which seems to be the case, how did "the system" have anything to do with it?  Sounds like the little fuckers were guilty but the cops were too lazy to do anything about it.  I'm sure falcon is pissed at the cops, but yeah at the little shits that did it.  100% justified on his part.
I was sayin that he might know how the juvie system works down there, he may have gotten in trouble as a teen.
 I agree Falcon is justified, but he needs to ask the police sgt why nothing can be done. At least some sort of court ordered restitution thru a criminal case, or he maybe able to go after the parents in civil court.

Where I work they have teen court, and most I'd say 99 % of those lil badass brats are white. And doing the same damn things and more like those kids with Johnny.

I was getting something from my car one night during teen court, and a father said to me, "Watch it, he may hit you with the door." Th chubby kid shot back, "No, I won't hit him with the door, I'll hit you!"

lil juvenile delinquents

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
If only the 88 idiot professors had been fired for their ridiculous behavior...

A few months later, there was an incident at Guilford College here in Greensboro.  There was talk that some members of the football team had beaten up a Palestinian student.  The College investigated...they didn't fire the coach or cancel the football season, and no professors made ridiculous demands that players be thrown in jail despite lack of evidence.  The matter was resolved and kept private.  From all accounts, everyone involved was satisfied with the College's actions.  I hope those ankle grabbers in Durham took notes.
I remember that shit, all because they were athletes and make money for the college...fuck that they shouldnt get special treatment...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 01:57:53 PM »
I was sayin that he might know how the juvie system works down there, he may have gotten in trouble as a teen.
 I agree Falcon is justified, but he needs to ask the police sgt why nothing can be done. At least some sort of court ordered restitution thru a criminal case, or he maybe able to go after the parents in civil court.

Where I work they have teen court, and most I'd say 99 % of those lil badass brats are white. And doing the same damn things and more like those kids with Johnny.

I was getting something from my car one night during teen court, and a father said to me, "Watch it, he may hit you with the door." Th chubby kid shot back, "No, I won't hit him with the door, I'll hit you!"
lil juvenile delinquents

You should have responded...

hahahahahahahahaha, oh brother  ::)  epic central morbid obesity, pipe cleaner arms, and stack of dimes neck...you're the kind of father and son that have circle jerks over freeze frames of Lexington Steele's "O" face...gayer than using your own cloth shopping bags instead of the plastic ones
~

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 02:00:21 PM »

White trash - po' or otherwise - greatly outnumbers the ill-mannered black underclass you people speak of. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
I remember that shit, all because they were athletes and make money for the college...fuck that they shouldnt get special treatment...

Guilford is D-3 ... I go to their games and on a good day, 1500 people show up, so it's hardly a money maker.  I can appreciate your point about some athletes getting special treatment, but it really didn't apply in this case.
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
the police force of durham is very uniintimidating, this is around the 4th or 5th time a breakin at this particular place, i wouldve been just as happy breaking the cops faces too who i clearly out massed, the cops were too fucking relaxed too and dont know anything about hard work and werent with the kids more than a few minutes before coming back to the rental house, they basically said they cant do anything to the kids.

i didnt do much bad shit as a kid but whatever i did either my dad or someone else made me undo my wrongs...whats more disturbing is the neighbors had already seen them break in the other night but did not reporting about it , only one neighbor did who came up to me that was black like the rest of the neighbors , i even told the other neighbors id much rather give them some cash than let someone get away with shit and have to pay for pricey windows ect
Falcon this should help, just put some watermelon or chicken scraps in for bait and you may just catch them. 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
White trash - po' or otherwise - greatly outnumbers the ill-mannered black underclass you people speak of. 

You ain't been to Durm in a awhile, evidently.  8)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

Durham's entire white population.

~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
Durham's entire white population.

ROFL.......hahahahaha... ...CLASSIC !!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 02:38:08 PM »
Guilford is D-3 ... I go to their games and on a good day, 1500 people show up, so it's hardly a money maker.  I can appreciate your point about some athletes getting special treatment, but it really didn't apply in this case.
Understood been to a few games myself just a general comment athletes get special treament for sure.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »
Falcon this should help, just put some watermelon or chicken scraps in for bait and you may just catch them. 8)
Is this the jpeg you're looking for?  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
Is this the jpeg you're looking for?  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D a much more improved model than the one I posted earlier

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 08:30:12 AM »

I know Durham pretty well.  I went to school there. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 08:40:20 AM »
I know Durham pretty well.  I went to school there. 

What decade?  ;D  Cause if you think there is more white trash than black trash in Durm, it must have been the 70's or something.  Like I said earlier, other than Duke and the hospital, Durham is a shithole.