Author Topic: Men, why do you give women the power...  (Read 9084 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Men, why do you give women the power...
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »
Shut your old ass up...Bowin' down to pussy...And you're an old school brotha?
Disgusting...

I've got no problem with a woman being put on a pedestal if she's earned the position.

Didn't say anything about the pussy. You can get that anywhere.
That's true, but the fact remains that determined women will withhold sex if they feel their needs aren't being addressed. That alone will make many men fold and relinquish their personal power. So, simply withholding marriage and children isn't enough.

Men need a paradigm shift. I believe that men need to develop a stronger moral code and take responsibility when it comes to themselves and women instead of what this contemporary puss code that seems to say anything goes when it comes to hoes. Women will do what they will do, but once they realize certain shite has ceased to fly, they will fall in line or fall off. Either is fine with me.

Damn it...if I didn't have work to do, I'd start writing my man book. :)

That's when a dude has to call her bluff and hit some other shit.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »
That's true, but the fact remains that determined women will withhold sex if they feel their needs aren't being addressed. That alone will make many men fold and relinquish their personal power. So, simply withholding marriage and children isn't enough.

Men need a paradigm shift. I believe that men need to develop a stronger moral code and take responsibility when it comes to themselves and women instead of what this contemporary puss code that seems to say anything goes when it comes to hoes. Women will do what they will do, but once they realize certain shite has ceased to fly, they will fall in line or fall off. Either is fine with me.

That's when a dude has to call her bluff and hit some other shit.

exactly....and don't even hide it or sneak behind her back....Come right out and tell her "hey you ain't givin up the shit I'm goin elsewere deal with it bitch your pussy aint made out of gold that shit is a dime a dozen" :D
DAWG

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
I've got no problem with a woman being put on a pedestal if she's earned the position.

Didn't say anything about the pussy. You can get that anywhere.

Very true and I can think of something much worse that a lot more people are guilty of - putting money on a pedestal.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »
Very true and I can think of something much worse that a lot more people are guilty of - putting money on a pedestal.
:)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2009, 11:30:29 AM »
I don't see what possible power a woman could ever have, except physical superiority.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »

theres a difference....you need money for food,clothing and shelter....you really don't need a worthless flee bag bitch for much else than fornication....
DAWG

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2009, 11:44:59 AM »
theres a difference....you need money for food,clothing and shelter....you really don't need a worthless flee bag bitch for much else than fornication....
X2

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2009, 12:07:07 PM »

No one is going to put a worthless flee bag bitch on a pedestal. And money is just a means to an end, not something that will give your life meaning or direction if you lack it in the first place. I've got all the respect for money like anyone who works, but I was talking about people who put it above everything else.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »
Women want the power that men have, and men want what's between a woman's legs.

Thing is the feminist movement fucked it up and not realizing that you have to take the bad with good. You can't be totally equal to men and forget your duties to hearth and home, but expect men to pick up the slack there, you therefore want a man to be feminized, but not then they don't realize that is the wrong route...letting a woman soley run things in terms of men and maleness is what has fucked it up.  A man should determine what is masculine and feminine, this giving women guidelines to for her to make her choice of masculinity or maleness in men that she choses.  

I heard a woman say "women should love a man less and try and understand him more, and men should love women more and try to understand them less" it's an old skool saying, and it's about right, it presents a equalibrium to situation.

In short, I am not a male hyena, no bitch will have a bigger dick than me!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

you can't fold because of sex, gotta look at it past the point of you getting your nuts off.  Be smart with your shirt.  Don't be a weak ass simp.

TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2009, 01:12:32 PM »

What's the problem with that? 

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2009, 01:15:20 PM »

Classic material. :)
Almost always, yes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »

He who has the money has the power...Follow the money trail and you'll see who is in charge...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »
What's the problem with that? 

Nothing at all - never said it was a "problem". Different people value different things.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2009, 01:53:45 PM »
He who has the money has the power...Follow the money trail and you'll see who is in charge...
X2

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2009, 05:17:58 PM »
If the woman is a bitch who thinks that she has special power because of her pussy, then you simply move on to a better woman. It's very easy actually, but most of modern day men is pathetic and can't attract women. I'm only 20 yo but I still think I know what I'm talking about :P.

If more young men behaved like you, we'd clear this problem up in short order! Good on you!
Almost always, yes.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »
If the woman is a bitch who thinks that she has special power because of her pussy, then you simply move on to a better woman. It's very easy actually, but most of modern day men is pathetic and can't attract women. I'm only 20 yo but I still think I know what I'm talking about :P.

or just knock her cold, take whats yours and move on, like the cavemen did.

TEAM Nasser

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »
women in general aren't out of controll, since i have moved to Australia i have seen news reports about studys that show that a large percent of women want to bang and hook up with trades men and its the same back home. What i think the problem is, is that the Small percentage of women who have always been fucked are just more vocal and trying to push their ideas on normal women, you know that percentage mid to late thirty's, short skirt and straw cowboy hats, rocking out to nickle back in the car that the divorce settlement bought( i really think nickle back is the official band of divorced or soon to be divorced women), telling all their married friends about this 20 yearold stud she is "seeing" (she is leaving out the part that she "sees" him at about 3 in the morning every two months because she lets him bang her any way he wants lol).  Sure those chicks may be swaying a few over to their side but i do feel that most are still good
Odilly

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »
women in general aren't out of controll, since i have moved to Australia i have seen news reports about studys that show that a large percent of women want to bang and hook up with trades men and its the same back home. What i think the problem is, is that the Small percentage of women who have always been fucked are just more vocal and trying to push their ideas on normal women, you know that percentage mid to late thirty's, short skirt and straw cowboy hats, rocking out to nickle back in the car that the divorce settlement bought( i really think nickle back is the official band of divorced or soon to be divorced women), telling all their married friends about this 20 yearold stud she is "seeing" (she is leaving out the part that she "sees" him at about 3 in the morning every two months because she lets him bang her any way he wants lol).  Sure those chicks may be swaying a few over to their side but i do feel that most are still good

This aint Aussy. Amero women are in a diff league... "A League of Their Own", so to speak.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »
This aint Aussy. Amero women are in a diff league... "A League of Their Own", so to speak.

yeah fat league
TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

You mean they're more difficult or they're better?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

I'm an Aussie, i work with a bunch on 20 YO's and most are great chicks. You always have 1 or 2 who are a bit nuts but generally they are great especially as i work a boring shift work job to supplement my business and some of them are really funny and entertaining.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2009, 09:55:14 PM »
You mean they're more difficult or they're better?

Put it like this, if they were so damn good this thread would not exist. Nor any of the other threads similar to this.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »
i can only vouch for canada and a small bit of australia but i wouldnt think the u.s.a would be that different is it? but what i was getting at i think its just that the small percentage is getting louder and making dudes think that all chicks are like that and want that
Odilly

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
Prositution is best you will pay either way...but this way you dont have to deal with emotional bullshit.