Author Topic: Men, why do you give women the power...  (Read 9092 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Men, why do you give women the power...
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 06:50:52 PM »
I'd give her everything.

Mercy, mercy, mercy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
Granted this phenomenon doesn't happen with all men, I find it happening even more often these days.  There are certain segments of the U.S. population that seem to be affected more, (California, Seattle, Arizona, Jersey, New York) and some that seem to be affected less, (Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi and many other Southern States)...Blue States, Red States, Dems/ Repubs...I'm sure there is a corralation but that's not the purpose of this post.

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...

Translation = "My wife has no idea I'm on here and if she knew what I just wrote she would kick my ass and make me sleep on the couch"!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »
Translation = "My wife has no idea I'm on here and if she knew what I just wrote she would kick my ass and make me sleep on the couch"!!

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »
Societies, especially occidental ones, change, human relationships and male/female relationships change too as a result. These changes are accelerating. Our usual habits change at an incredible speed. But dont be fooled, in the end we 're still all doing everything we can to insure our own individual survival first.

End of thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 09:54:05 PM »

lmao....she would be pissed though ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »
lmao....she would be pissed though ;D

After 4 marriages to 4 totally different personalities (ok, there was one with 4 different personalities so I guess that would make it 8 different personalities?) I, without a doubt, consider myself an expert on women :P

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »
Granted this phenomenon doesn't happen with all men, I find it happening even more often these days.  There are certain segments of the U.S. population that seem to be affected more, (California, Seattle, Arizona, Jersey, New York) and some that seem to be affected less, (Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi and many other Southern States)...Blue States, Red States, Dems/ Repubs...I'm sure there is a corralation but that's not the purpose of this post.

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...
i give women the power all the time......the power of my back hand!!!

bench

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »
After 4 marriages to 4 totally different personalities (ok, there was one with 4 different personalities so I guess that would make it 8 different personalities?) I, without a doubt, consider myself an expert on women :P

you currently married?

E
E

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

This is like a guy who has been sentenced to prison on four separate occasions calling himself a Master Criminal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 01:22:43 AM »
Yes Earl, remember I married Chamorrita 2 years ago!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2009, 01:30:08 AM »
The only thing that teaches you is that every woman is different.

gender/sex differences aren't that big (physicalities excluded), personal differences are much bigger contributors to behaviour.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2009, 02:26:23 AM »
When women increase their value other than being able to bear children, things might change. Nowadays, they are like men with vaginas. Can't cook, poor lovers (not all, but many), no domestic skills, and seem almost adversarial in regard to hierarchy. Combine that with modern feminism in the media and feminization of men trying to be more 'sensitive' for their mates or too scared to be a proper alpha, a recipe for disaster. Men were made redundant once women got into the workforce and got child support/alimony, so what respect should they have for useless beings?

Ugh...disgusting just pondering it all...:)
Almost always, yes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »
When women increase their value other than being able to bear children, things might change. Nowadays, they are like men with vaginas. Can't cook, poor lovers (not all, but many), no domestic skills, and seem almost adversarial in regard to hierarchy. Combine that with modern feminism in the media and feminization of men trying to be more 'sensitive' for their mates or too scared to be a proper alpha, a recipe for disaster. Men were made redundant once women got into the workforce and got child support/alimony, so what respect should they have for useless beings?

QFT...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2009, 03:34:10 AM »
LOL        4 personalities + 3 personalities = 7 personalities 

Are you even trying anymore!? 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2009, 03:39:13 AM »
Question - I know a girl thats been married 5 times by the age of 35 WTF is the problem? She seems normal outwardly and very hot there is some underlying problem..she isnt a drug user or heavy alcohol user has a nice job etc...cant figure it out....been seeing her off and on for years...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2009, 06:39:01 AM »
Question - I know a girl thats been married 5 times by the age of 35 WTF is the problem? She seems normal outwardly and very hot there is some underlying problem..she isnt a drug user or heavy alcohol user has a nice job etc...cant figure it out....been seeing her off and on for years...

Run for the hills...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2009, 06:42:36 AM »
Niggs,
I'm mr. Metrosexual and even I don't put the pussy on the pedelastal
Wait a minute...Wiggs is the black one?????

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2009, 06:44:45 AM »
No. He's the one that works on a golf course. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2009, 06:46:14 AM »

Look at my avatar...Surprised a negro can string together a coherent sentence? j/k ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2009, 06:46:53 AM »
Look at my avatar...Surprised a negro can string together a coherent sentence? j/k ;D
;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »
Niggs,
I'm mr. Metrosexual and even I don't put the pussy on the pedelastal

It all depends on the pussy.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »

exactly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »

She's a big pain in the ass, who, after a while, isn't worth the trouble.

But, she's hot, and is able to find takers.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOM
TEAM Nasser