Author Topic: Men, why do you give women the power...  (Read 9122 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Men, why do you give women the power...
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »
Granted this phenomenon doesn't happen with all men, I find it happening even more often these days.  There are certain segments of the U.S. population that seem to be affected more, (California, Seattle, Arizona, Jersey, New York) and some that seem to be affected less, (Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi and many other Southern States)...Blue States, Red States, Dems/ Repubs...I'm sure there is a corralation but that's not the purpose of this post.

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Men, why do you give women the power...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »
So you're saying we should fuck trannies?  ???
No doubt about it...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 03:24:20 PM »
Is cunnilingus preformed by a male a sign of weakness or homosexuality?

???
S

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »
 Cliff Notes, Wiggerz... please?

- Block!
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 03:25:08 PM »
So you're saying we should fuck trannies?  ???

Gee another tranny joke... ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »
My girlfriend told all her friends about my skills below her waist, and I went ballistic when I found out.  I smashed a pie in her face and broke up with her.

:P
S

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 03:26:28 PM »
Gee another tranny joke... ::)

See what happens when you admit your true feeling here on getbig..........it will always come back to bite you.
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
Granted this phenomenon doesn't happen with all men, I find it happening even more often these days.  There are certain segments of the U.S. population that seem to be affected more, (California, Seattle, Arizona, Jersey, New York) and some that seem to be affected less, (Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi and many other Southern States)...Blue States, Red States, Dems/ Repubs...I'm sure there is a corralation but that's not the purpose of this post.

Bottom line is these pseudo-males have fucked it up for the rest of us and bitches get complacent, tell their friends and the other bitches want the same treatment.  Next thing you know, it becomes a social norm and the people that try to stay the same look like meathead or cavemen.  I'm not saying women should be in the kitchen, barefoot, blah, blah, blah.  But I do expect men to act like men...What does that mean?  For one it means, not wearing make-up, carrying purses or gossiping like fuckin' hens. Two, it means knowing how to fix shit around the house, not panicking under duress in front of your wife and children, taking control of situations that need a mans touch, (negotiations with other men, buying a car, etc..)  It's pretty fuckin' pathetic what I see.  I'm only 30 but I feel like I'm the last of a dying breed and I can be called every name in the book but I'm not going to change.  I'm not going to take something that has worked since the dawn of men and change it just because Madonna, Brittany and any of those other psycho girls go and fill these bitches head with garbage...

I do treat women with respect but do not see them as my equal when it comes to things that require strength, aggression or logic.  The do surpass me in nurturing and are my equal in intellect.  

You pussies need to flip the script on these bitches and show 'em whose in charge.  You can do it without being a dickhead or raising your hand.  I know this won't change anything and I'm just venting but I'm glad this seems only to be affecting the U.S, England and some of Europe...

Main entity to blame.... The Media (biggest culprit)....America = monkey see, monkey do.

BTW Meltdown...
Damn right Wiggs we need to put these bitches in there place or PMS will rule the world soon.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »
hahahha lots a whinging going on here hahhaha

Wiggs step up your game and stop sitting around Golds waiting for Kai to show up for his next photoshoot... "Glutes and Inner Glute workouts: Add inches to the problem area."

first mistake was giving a fuck about what someone else is doing
gayer than women's rights hahaha
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »
L

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »
Anyday over a 'Female BB'
Are those Ninjas?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
Are those Ninjas?
...Flex Wheeler just hit the deck!

- Block!
?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »
most guys are pusssys...my theory is most guys these days are being raised in single parent family's - by their mom..so guys are getting more and more feminine..

most guys dont have a dominant male in their life to show them how to be a man..i think this is true because of the few dudes i can stand hanging out with also came from 2 parent family's..so they also had someone to teach them how to be a man..

you can be the badest mom ever but you cant teach your son shit about how to act like a real man.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
Middle East still doing it right. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 03:55:32 PM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 04:02:16 PM »
BEARDS FOR THE WIN!!!

Who's the terrorist?
No doubt about it...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »
See what happens when you admit your true feeling here on getbig..........it will always come back to bite you.

He wishes a tranny would bite him, LOL!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
nice wiggs

men are pussy-whipped

you got to be strong and know thyself.....guys pander and run around like little guys appeasing and trying to accomodate females.....be respectful, courteous and funny.....but if that dont cut it, then cut the bitch off.....you can only do so much

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »
He wishes a tranny would bite him, LOL!

There you go again chiming in when the tranny talk is on...Are your mom and dad trannies?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »

You sure showed me... ::)
How about getting new material...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
Yeah I agree men should do the fuck they want and don't care what women want them to do, but I don't agree on those stereotypes you represent.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
Yeah I agree men should do the fuck they want and don't care what women want them to do, but I don't agree on those stereotypes you represent.

I disagree with your first comment and need clarification on the stereotypes...Do you mean the nurturing for them and the aggression and logic for us?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »
Who's the terrorist?

quick! someone photoshop an ak47 in there :D
tank u jesus

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
Cliff Notes, Wiggerz... please?

- Block!

Those are cliff notes... ;D