Author Topic: Not following a traditional bodybuilding diet / training protocol  (Read 8371 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Insanity -Doing the same thing and expecting different results
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »
the answer you are looking for is right here

the people's champ has spoken
Whats the best olive oil to get ?  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 08:01:17 PM »
I upped my amount to a shot glass of olive oil per day and feel like I could run around the city 3 times

You should be worshipping or thanking the falcon for he has just spared your life by pressing his kindness upon you many times in the battlefield of your insults , you must stop others too from acting foolish to the falcon , or there will be hell to pay
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Not following a traditional bodybuilding diet / training protocol
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »
Dude it's not rocket science, unless you're trying to peak for a competition then it is.. but if you just want to look muscular/athletic/healthy, I believe a balanced diet, high in protein 1.5-2 g protein per pound, I get around 35-55g of fat a day with a ratio of 2-1-1 omega 3-6-9, and I just carb cycle according to my energy requirements.. 400g high days (when I train big body parts back-legs-chest) 250g medium days (shoulders) 150-100 low days (bi-tri) and 0 carb on off days. Fats: nuts, eggs, oils  Carbs: lots of fruit/veggies, fiberous grains (brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, certain pastas) Protein: lotta fish Salmon atleast 5 times a week, steak, chicken, ground turkey, eggs, protein powder. Energy is definitely not an issue with me, I run 6 miles every morning, I work 5 days a week a my families business delivering furniture/unloading trucks...I bartend 3 nights a week till 3am...and I train 6 days a week and usually on my off day I still end up running just cause I have so much energy. Dude you have tons of potential you need to stop messing around with all of these weird diets and just balance everything and you'll see results and feel great!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »
Dude it's not rocket science, unless you're trying to peak for a competition then it is.. but if you just want to look muscular/athletic/healthy, I believe a balanced diet, high in protein 1.5-2 g protein per pound, I get around 35-55g of fat a day with a ratio of 2-1-1 omega 3-6-9, and I just carb cycle according to my energy requirements.. 400g high days (when I train big body parts back-legs-chest) 250g medium days (shoulders) 150-100 low days (bi-tri) and 0 carb on off days. Fats: nuts, eggs, oils  Carbs: lots of fruit/veggies, fiberous grains (brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, certain pastas) Protein: lotta fish Salmon atleast 5 times a week, steak, chicken, ground turkey, eggs, protein powder. Energy is definitely not an issue with me, I run 6 miles every morning, I work 5 days a week a my families business delivering furniture/unloading trucks...I bartend 3 nights a week till 3am...and I train 6 days a week and usually on my off day I still end up running just cause I have so much energy. Dude you have tons of potential you need to stop messing around with all of these weird diets and just balance everything and you'll see results and feel great!

serious question, did you give up pussy for running 6miles in the morning?

i think you have a good immune system because you have a short height

my body is naturally too stressed from being too tall , thus i have to focus on attaining energy and avoiding sickness , in wich i havent been sick in 3-4 years not a sore throat or conjested nostrils, except for the clap i caught this summer wich sucked
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 08:26:27 PM »
serious question, did you give up pussy for running 6miles in the morning?

i think you have a good immune system because you have a short height

my body is naturally too stressed from being too tall , thus i have to focus on attaining energy and avoiding sickness , in wich i havent been sick in 3-4 years not a sore throat or conjested nostrils, except for the clap i caught this summer wich sucked
Not at all, I got a few girls that I hook up with during the week..friends with benifits/bootycall type shit, I've always been a real energetic person..true stroy last chick I was dating every sunday we would just stay in watch movies, order take out and just have sex all day..my record was 13 times in one day no joke lol. If you train you body to do something it will just adapt to it, how do you think people run triathalons and stuff. I don't think it has anything to do with tall or short, it's all about providing your body with the nutrients it requires, yes being taller/heavier then me, your daily caloric #'s/macro/micro are going to be more then mine thats for sure. I think my immune system is also good because I'm around germ infested environments alot bars-warehouse-gyms..once again you body has to adapt to these things.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
Not at all, I got a few girls that I hook up with during the week..friends with benifits/bootycall type shit, I've always been a real energetic person..true stroy last chick I was dating every sunday we would just stay in watch movies, order take out and just have sex all day..my record was 13 times in one day no joke lol. If you train you body to do something it will just adapt to it, how do you think people run triathalons and stuff. I don't think it has anything to do with tall or short, it's all about providing your body with the nutrients it requires, yes being taller/heavier then me, your daily caloric #'s/macro/micro are going to be more then mine thats for sure. I think my immune system is also good because I'm around germ infested environments alot bars-warehouse-gyms..once again you body has to adapt to these things.

how much sleep are you getting

i wont ever eat meat again though, just remember it start out like a pimple then to a small rash then a hole in my arm
A

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »
I eat like a normal bodybuilder would

i just dont eat every 2 hours. Ill eat every 4-5 hrs.

i hold less water and the muscles feel harder this way.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
I usually get anywhere from 6-7 hours, the leaner I am the less sleep I need it's really weird, but I usually get a nap in after work it's usually about 30-45 min, then I go lift. Do you eat fish at all? You can still meet protein requirements through protein powders, nuts, various beans (I think black have the highest protein content), milk, quinoa is a complete protein as well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
I usually get anywhere from 6-7 hours, the leaner I am the less sleep I need it's really weird, but I usually get a nap in after work it's usually about 30-45 min, then I go lift. Do you eat fish at all? You can still meet protein requirements through protein powders, nuts, various beans (I think black have the highest protein content), milk, quinoa is a complete protein as well.

fish is just as bad, i hope you never get staff

yes i notice i can get by with less sleep the more i workout and eat

the olive oil has essentially been missing from the diet is probably why ive lacked superior energy to workout extra long

now that i look back i remember doing crazy amounts of volume but shouldve started the olive oil long ago, i accept a 10 percent energy loss from meat because i never ever get sick or even mucus
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »
Well, it's good that you're never sick..seems like you're kind of paranoid about it though lol, I hate being sick as well, but I usually catch something once a year and I'm out for a few days, but it's all good. So what does a normal day of eating for you consist of? How many times a day do you eat?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 02:24:49 AM »
signs show too much protien depletes from bone calcium

just like too much nitrogen in a tomato plant will yeild a plant without tomatoes

speak on this young falcon

great.

great comparison.

human body/ tomato plant.

fuck you're a retard.
b

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 02:40:25 AM »
Daddywaddy is a great guy, but there is a fact: Before he looked great...now (and for quite some time) he looks like shit. I think its the common opinion here...

So, just stop to do what you are doing, and go back to what you did before, because it worked. simple like that ! ;D
!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 03:07:24 AM »
just like too much nitrogen in a tomato plant will yeild a plant without tomatoes
You look like a fucking tomato plant!!  LOL  :)

Meal # 1:
1 small can of latex paint (16. oz)
1 bushel basket of kale
1/2 cup olive oil

Meal # 2:
1 dozen bananas
1 cup of nuts
1 cup olive oil

Meal # 3:
1 box Argo starch
1 apple
1 40 oz. bottle of Olde English
1 cup of olive oil

Meal # 4:
2 gallons of grape juice
1 protein bar
1 bag of frozen poop
1 box cookies

Meal # 5:
1 cup mixed veggies
1 gallon of olive oil
2 jars of peanut butter

Meal # 6:
1 gallon of turpentine mixed with olive oil

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 03:19:57 AM »
Johnny Falcon is turning into a douche bag.  Don't be like Seve Johnny. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 05:22:52 AM »
Johnny Falcon is turning into a douche bag.  Don't be like Seve Johnny. 

ive been trolling the internets since 1996
A

io856

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 05:24:52 AM »
ive been trolling the internets since 1996
Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2009, 05:57:20 AM »
karma is a bitch for you , too afraid to post a pic huh fatty??

karma is working in my favor

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2009, 05:58:14 AM »
Well, it's good that you're never sick..seems like you're kind of paranoid about it though lol, I hate being sick as well, but I usually catch something once a year and I'm out for a few days, but it's all good. So what does a normal day of eating for you consist of? How many times a day do you eat?

i am paranoid about, i never want staph again since it was from eating meat, how do i know? because i know for fact

right now having nearly a full protien scoop of olive oil after every 50 reps along with alot of orange juice and apple cider, plenty of calories
A

io856

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 05:59:09 AM »
karma is a bitch for you , too afraid to post a pic huh fatty??

karma is working in my favor

why did you take that in a negative way?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2009, 06:00:26 AM »
why did you take that in a negative way?

maybe you took it in a negative way?

dude i get a little confused as to who has there falcon wings and who has clipped them  :'(
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2009, 06:03:08 AM »
maybe you took it in a negative way?

dude i get a little confused as to who has there falcon wings and who has clipped them  :'(
make no confusion here, JJ has falcon wings that fly high ....
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2009, 06:04:17 AM »
make no confusion here, JJ has falcon wings that fly high ....

i am amazed but not suprised about your stealthy progress through the falcon rankings, you have many fans in north carolina
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 06:04:47 AM »
Serious question: With no meat or fish, what are your protein sources?

io856

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 06:05:12 AM »
I added some olive oil at my meal times I think it actually made the body "assimilate" the nutrients better and less bloat today although required more sleep with same training/caloric load

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 06:05:31 AM »
Serious question: With no meat or fish, what are your protein sources?

nuts, beans, balls, cocks cheese, pasta
A