Author Topic: blonde women dig dark haired turks  (Read 17956 times)

affy

Re: blonde women dig dark haired turks
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:14 AM »
retard, they re italians, not turks. Get a brain ffs.

hahaha, epic comprehension.

The point of that picture was to suggest that Italian-Americans are loyal to their roots and have assimilated just fine here in the west.

Good trollin' though man...kudos on the effort

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2009, 09:30:22 AM »
hahaha, epic comprehension.

The point of that picture was to suggest that Italian-Americans are loyal to their roots and have assimilated just fine here in the west.

Good trollin' though man...kudos on the effort
the link with turks immigrants in germany?

Stop talking shit, you have no clue comparing stuff you dont even know.

I come from europe and am in canada... i know the difference between caucasian immigration to north america and arab/muslim immigration to europe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »
A borderline cripple Algerian that looks like a turd bagged one of the hottest bitches in europe, Melissa Theuriau. I bet these pictures must kill you

epic ownage
Yes, she's a serious tomato. Lucky guy. He doesn't look very happy about it, tho.  :-\

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2009, 09:39:23 AM »
that uberman guy def. los a daughter or two to some muslims

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
I think he s a young stupid influencable and brainwashed by TV TURKISH teen LIVING IN GERMANY who is a rampant racist and at the same time wishes he could get a white woman cause he's insecure about his own roots , his own identity.

You cant be loyal to your roots and at the same time fit in your host society. You have to make a choice, either you forget about your roots and integrate in your host society entirely, or you stay in your community, dont integrate and prepare  for the ethnic urban wars you re participating to build since your arrival.

You guys are going nowhere tryin to be "yourself" in your host's countries. You either integrate , stop being fucking racists toward whites, or you get back home in your shithole, period.

No, lol, blonde women dont dig "dark haired turks".

Dark haired turks dig blonde WHITE women.

Not exactly the same thing,

Hope this helps.

Holy crap dude, why so much anger?  There is definitely a middle ground where ethnic minorities can keep some of their original identity without being labeled as “fucking racists towards whites.”  

You’re all over the map.  First you’re saying he wants to be white, and now you’re saying he’s racist against them.  There are lots of white women who are with Turkish or other minorities, and vice versa.  Who cares?   Why would that bother you?

affy

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2009, 09:44:35 AM »
the link with turks immigrants in germany?

Stop talking shit, you have no clue comparing stuff you dont even know.

your quote exactly

You cant be loyal to your roots and at the same time fit in your host society. You have to make a choice, either you forget about your roots and integrate in your host society entirely, or you stay in your community, dont integrate and prepare  for the ethnic urban wars you re participating to build since your arrival.

You guys are going nowhere tryin to be "yourself" in your host's countries. You either integrate , stop being fucking racists toward whites, or you get back home in your shithole, period.

Where did you suggest that this was specific to Turks in Germany? You implied that any immigrant moving into a host country cannot be loyal to their roots and still be able to integrate successfully into society. I gave you a common example that has worked in North America for over a century now.  

Italians are actually a great example. They, in large part, have the same greasy dark features as most people from middle eastern countries.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:06 AM »
Holy crap dude, why so much anger?  There is definitely a middle ground where ethnic minorities can keep some of their original identity without being labeled as “fucking racists towards whites.”  

You’re all over the map.  First you’re saying he wants to be white, and now you’re saying he’s racist against them.  There are lots of white women who are with Turkish or other minorities, and vice versa.  Who cares?   Why would that bother you?

cause this will lead to dysfunctionnal families and divorces, suffering, delusions and violence. interacial dating, couples, society...it's all a trend, and teens like ironeck or even retards like you felt in the trap. We re not meant to go along, this illusion is a product sold on TV by the richest people on earth to lower salaries and create a globalized dumb population. Immigrants rarely integrate, they create their own communities in their host's countries. You have to be white to integrate in a white society. You have to share common values. If you have a different skin color, different values, a different culture, there are almost no chances at all you re going to be succesful in your integration. The only way turks/arabs/muslims/blacks could feel "at home" in germany or europe, would be to replace absolutely all white inhabitants from there.

Mixed couples dont last long, sooner or later one has to come back to his/her roots, to his/her real identity.
Multiculturalism doesnt work at all. Communautarism is spreading, as are urban ethnic conflicts.

There s no mixing, no melting pot, it's all fake and some people who believe it cause they watch too much TV are going to be seriously disapointed.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:58 AM »
Maybe that girl has a scat fetish so going out with a walking turd is the ultimate goal for her...

Come on, I once took a shit that looked better and bigger than that "guy" ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »
cause this will lead to dysfunctionnal families and divorces, suffering, delusions and violence. It's all a trend, and teens like ironeck or even retards like you felt in the trap. We re not meant to go along, this illusion is a product sold on TV by the richest people on earth to lower salaries and create a globalized dumb population. Immigrants rarely integrate, they create their own communities in their host's countries. You have to be white to integrate in a white society. You have to share common values. If you have a different skin color, different values, a different culture, there are almost no chances at all you re going to be succesful in your integration. The only way turks/arabs/muslims/blacks could feel "at home" in germany or europe, would be to replace absolutely all white inhabitants from there.

Mixed couples dont last long, sooner or later one has to come back to his/her roots, to his/her real identity.

There s no mixing, no melting pot, it's all fake and some people who believe it cause they watch too much TV are going to be seriously disapointed.

And you said you're living in Canada?  I'm assuming you're not a citizen yet from your ideas, and you'll be in for a hell of a surpise and what is taught at your citizenship ceremony when you get there

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2009, 09:51:27 AM »
And you said you're living in Canada?  I'm assuming you're not a citizen yet, otherwise you'll be in for a hell of a surpise and what is taught at your citizenship ceremony.
looks like you know how things work in the US and in canada, and how to benefit from em , doesnt surprise me at all.

like the numerous colored people i see at these ceremonies you re speaking of and who have a hard time restraining themselves from laughing while doing the stupid stuff they are required to do and that they dont give much importance to.

Basically you guys know what to do to obtain what you want.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »
And you said you're living in Canada?  I'm assuming you're not a citizen yet from your ideas, and you'll be in for a hell of a surpise and what is taught at your citizenship ceremony when you get there

He's a gimmick that does nothing but bitch about how "dumbed down the world's populace is" while logging hour after hour on an internet forum on his multiple accounts.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »
looks like you know how things work in the US and in canada, and how to benefit from em , doesnt surprise me at all.

Yes I know how things work in Canada as I am a citizen here (and a Muslim and ethnic minority), and you are probably benefiting more from society here than I am as I likely pay more in taxes than you do ;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »
i think it's dave

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2009, 09:58:01 AM »
i think it's dave

It's whoever was running the "Flaga Da Jones" account.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »
He's a gimmick that does nothing but bitch about how "dumbed down the world's populace is" while logging hour after hour on an internet forum on his multiple accounts.

lol, I'm very curious to know what life experiences have caused him to be this way

i think it's dave

nah, Dave's a cool guy and getbig legend

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
haha fucker i'm may be the most integrated turk ever which does not mean that i have to forget my origin
Your origins is scumland...
S

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2009, 10:00:26 AM »
luv u racists  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »
Team Nasser violating this thread like Rocco Siffredi taking action on a woman's asshole

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2009, 10:08:09 AM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »
Team Nassergetbig's resident muslims trying to defend themselves

fixed.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2009, 10:10:57 AM »
last time i was in turkey this is how 99% of women were dressed in the streets:

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »
last time i was in turkey this is how 99% of women were dressed in the streets:

then u probably were in a little village and not in the big cities like Istanbul.
muslims are more modern overthere than those in europe.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2009, 10:30:15 AM »
FOR FUCKS SAKE TURKEY IS NOT IRAN
there is not a single woman walking around like that
most turkish chicks are dressed like european girls too,no difference

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2009, 10:31:27 AM »
yes these are two fundamental different countries.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »
footloose and fancy free