Author Topic: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?  (Read 18524 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »
I have clients worth millions of dollars who run very large businesses who never went to college that would embarass 99% of the Senate in a debate on almost any issue. 
oh yeah...my dad can off life experience...and he didnt go to college..He didnt go to school because he was a hustler...But palin...dude seriously

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »
Preganancy cover ups? 

What the hell are you talking about? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »
oh yeah...my dad can off life experience...and he didnt go to college..He didnt go to school because he was a hustler...But palin...dude seriously

There's a difference between being worth millions of dollars and running the most powerful country on the planet. And even though those people have no degrees, their accomplishments in life indicate that they're obviously very smart and capable. Palin's accomplishments? Not so much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
Again, can you show where I've supported Obama's actions? I believe my feelings for Muslim dictators is well documented on here.

I'm just saying, you cant possibly bash her on things she never did, while totally ignoring the joke we have in the WH.  

What could she possibly do worse than bow in a manner not called for protocol, history, or anything else of that nature?  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »
jesus h christ mcway..you are really pissin me off over here (just kiddin)but seriously, bullying dont work...we tried that under your guy. Trying terroists...well aint that what seperates us from other shitty countries who just kill with no reguards for human life.

Those terrorists can be (and should be) tried in MILITARY court, as would any other military combatant.

Obama can barely get himself to call these guys terrorists. He's more worried about offending other Muslims and the "international community" than he is about protecting our country and our people.

As if that weren't enough, he stated emphatically that Afghanistan was the war of necessity, a war WE HAD TO WIN. So, why does his general have to keep begging him, for over THREE MONTHS, to get the troops he needs to get the job done?

If that's Harvard intellect, I'll take Palin's so-called incapability, any day of the week.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
I'm just saying, you cant possibly bash her on things she never did, while totally ignoring the joke we have in the WH.  

What could she possibly do worse than bow in a manner not called for protocol, history, or anything else of that nature?  

What can she possibly do? Oh, I don't know. Destroy this country from the inside out? She's a fear mongering retard and nothing more.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »
What can she possibly do? Oh, I don't know. Destroy this country from the inside out? She's a fear mongering retard and nothing more.

Thats my point. 

You are worried about what she possibly could do, while the present admn is passing job killing, economy killing, irrational, expensive, reckless bills and laws that will do far more damage than what she would do. 

Just crap & tax alone is a disaster of biblical proportion. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »
Whatever Obama is doing would pale in comparison to the travesties Palin would enact upon this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:29 PM »
Whatever Obama is doing would pale in comparison to the travesties Palin would enact upon this country.

Ok.  like what? 

Taxes?

Energy? 

Give me the policy you specfically think she would enact that would destroy this country? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2009, 12:31:33 PM »
Ok.  like what? 

Taxes?

Energy? 

Give me the policy you specfically think she would enact that would destroy this country? 

I can't even imagine this woman trying to fix the economy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »

Be specific BF.  What do you think she would do?  You're just speaking in generalities.  The thing is, with the Dems in charge of Congress, she'd be very limited anyway.

Take the potential looming disasters this administration is putting forth.  What specific policies would be worse.

And, to restate, I don't consider Palin to be Presidential material.  It's just that all the criticisms lobbied her way can easily be applied to the guy in there now.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2009, 12:38:05 PM »

Serious Bezerk, I really want to get down to the bottom of the hatred of this woman.  What policy do you think she would enact that would be a disaster? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »
Be specific BF.  What do you think she would do?  You're just speaking in generalities.  The thing is, with the Dems in charge of Congress, she'd be very limited anyway.

Take the potential looming disasters this administration is putting forth.  What specific policies would be worse.

And, to restate, I don't consider Palin to be Presidential material.  It's just that all the criticisms lobbied her way can easily be applied to the guy in there now.

I see her focusing on the same issues the typical neocon does. Gay marriage, abortion and the like. Issues that, in the grand scheme of things, are not very important.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
I see her focusing on the same issues the typical neocon does. Gay marriage, abortion and the like. Issues that, in the grand scheme of things, are not very important.

I think it's a ridiculous assumption to think that any President would ignore the economy if they were in office right now.  It would be like having this guy in office:

You have to come up with something of more substance.  She would not be focusing on gay marriage and abortion at the expense of the economy and the war.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

Not true!  

Her main issue has always been energy and the need to develop domestic energy resources so we get off the dependence of foreign oil.  I guess you never saw this interview with her?    

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »
In october, mccain should have demoted palin to future-energy-czar due to family issues, and promoted romney to VP.

He would have won the election. Keep all the palin worshippers, lose everyone who hatd on her for being too dumb to be veep, and gained economic credibility isntantly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
WHERE DID THIS PALIN GO???????????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
Serious Bezerk, I really want to get down to the bottom of the hatred of this woman.  What policy do you think she would enact that would be a disaster?  

I think hatred is much too strong a word (I think part of the reason the right thinks there is hatred is because of their own feelings of hatred for people they don't like which they are projecting outward).

The strongest words I can think of in reference to Palin are disdain and disgust (and even that might be too strong).

I do find it interesting that you seem truly baffled as to why people might not be as enchanted as you seem to be with this woman.

You really don't get it do you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
I think hatred is much too strong a word (I think part of the reason the right thinks there is hatred is because of their own feelings of hatred for people they don't like which they are projecting outward).

The strongest words I can think of in reference to Palin are disdain and disgust (and even that might be too strong).

I do find it interesting that you seem truly baffled as to why people might not be as enchanted as you seem to be with this woman.

You really don't get it do you?

I can understand it, but lets talk about why you are digsuted with her.

Is she raising your taxes?
Is she devaluing your dollar?
Is she trying to screw you on a massive health care bill?
Is she spending your into oblivion?

If you want to talk about the policies she supports which disgust you, fine.  Look, you know I am disgusted with Obama, but is it about the fact that he is black or some other type of stupid reason? Maybe sometimes. 

However, most of the reasons myself, and many others here are disgusted with Obama are his policies and actions that actually affect our daily lives.  As far as I can tell Palin has no impact on your life whatsoever.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2009, 09:32:13 AM »
I can understand it, but lets talk about why you are digsuted with her.

Is she raising your taxes?
Is she devaluing your dollar?
Is she trying to screw you on a massive health care bill?
Is she spending your into oblivion?

If you want to talk about the policies she supports which disgust you, fine.  Look, you know I am disgusted with Obama, but is it about the fact that he is black or some other type of stupid reason? Maybe sometimes. 

However, most of the reasons myself, and many others here are disgusted with Obama are his policies and actions that actually affect our daily lives.  As far as I can tell Palin has no impact on your life whatsoever.     

I'm not sure if you aware of this but I live in CA and Palin does not hold any political office and has no effect on my life

do you want to have a real discussion or would you rather just regurgitate your usual litany of perceived offenses by Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »
I asked you what disgusts you about her?

Her looks?
Her policies?
Her speeches?

What?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2009, 09:54:54 AM »
I asked you what disgusts you about her?

Her looks?
Her policies?
Her speeches?

What?

I said disgust and disdain were the strongest words I would use and maybe that is too strong.

The clip where Nora O'Donnel interviews the father/daughter waiting in line to meet Palin are a perfect example.  

The father said Palin is a “real person” and “tells it like it is”.   The response from many of us would be that she’s completely phony and is a pathological liar.  Literally the exact opposite of what that man said.   When O’Donnell probes for a more precise reason why they liked Palin it was revealed that the pair were completely misinformed about Palins position on the bailout and were at a total loss for anything specific.   Their devotion to Palin was purely a gut level, emotional response.

My own personal thoughts are that Palin is completely unqualified for any position of leadership and on a more personal level (as I’ve stated above) is a complete phony and a pathological liar.    She doesn’t give two shits about our country and only cares about enriching herself and seems more than happy to do it at the expense of others.

The interesting thing to me is that I can see why certain people would find Palin appealing  but that you seem to be completely clueless as to why people might not like her and you think it simply “hatred”  

James

« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
I said disgust and disdain were the strongest words I would use and maybe that is too strong.

The clip where Nora O'Donnel interviews the father/daughter waiting in line to meet Palin are a perfect example.

The father said Palin is a “real person” and “tells it like it is”.   The response from many of us would be that she’s completely phony and is a pathological liar.  Literally the exact opposite of what that man said.   When O’Donnell probes for a more precise reason why they liked Palin it was revealed that the pair were completely misinformed about Palins position on the bailout and were at a total loss for anything specific.   There devotion to Palin was purely a gut level, emotional response.

My own personal thoughts are that Palin is completely unqualified for any position of leadership and on a more personal level (as I’ve stated above) is a complete phony and a pathological liar.    She doesn’t give two shits about our country and only cares about enriching herself and seems more than happy to do it at the expense of others.

The interesting thing to me is that I can see why certain people would find Palin appealing  but that you seem to be completely clueless as to why people might not like her and you think it simply “hatred”

Examples ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2009, 10:32:02 AM »
Examples ?

Bridge to Nowhere - said she was against it and said "no thanks" when in fact she endorsed the project while campaigning for governor and only turned against it after it became a political albatros:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122090791901411709.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

More to the point of the "pathological" lies was Palin claim of vindication in the Troopergate scandal when the exact opposite as true

http://www.adn.com/opinion/sarah-palin/story/556249.html

James

« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
Bridge to Nowhere - said she was against it and said "no thanks" when in fact she endorsed the project while campaigning for governor and only turned against it after it became a political albatros:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122090791901411709.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

More to the point of the "pathological" lies was Palin claim of vindication in the Troopergate scandal when the exact opposite as true

http://www.adn.com/opinion/sarah-palin/story/556249.html

She said as Governor she was against it, and as Governor she was.  So how does that make her a 'Pathological Lair" ?

Do you even know the definition of "Pathological Liar" ?

Obama's Documented Lies: 158 and remarkably still growing
http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/2008/05/documented-lie-50-obama-claimed-he-had.html