Author Topic: cost of test  (Read 2311 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: cost of test
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 10:56:13 AM »
thanks guys, luv mature? idk what you mean, maybe more curvy? if thats it, then yes i love a fat ass and thick thighs. if you meant age, well thats my gf and she is 19 i am 20.

I sort of meant both I guess, the thickness and curves, which i also dig and age. I thought she might be a little older too.  She looks great, very nice couple!

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
It depends on WHAT you are making. It also depends on WHERE you are getting your raw materials from. I cant stress this enough. Different sources have different products all with a different molecular weight in relation to purity and ester. I know, because I have tested them.

I am not sure of the new rules on the board since I have been off for a while so I am not sure if it is ok to give out recipes if you know what I mean.

Hate to get a time out upon my return for talking about things of this nature. If we are crossing the line tbombz, shoot a PM. This way we wont get in trouble. It would actually be quite comical if a former moderator was given a time-out. Lol.....

Recipes are fine brother, but like Tbombz said no source posting.

PS I have a wonderful pumpkin cheesecake recipe if anyone is interested ;) JK

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 08:54:25 AM »
  recipes are fine here, just no source talk.

lets say im going to use 10 grams of test enanthate and i have no idea what the ester weight is of my test enan, and no way of testing for it. i want to make 30ml of 333mg/ml test enan.  what should i use for ester weight, i already understand the oils and co solvents for the most part

This is a touchy one. Notice my little avatar saying? But lets for once assume your supplier attached the ester at the 17th carbon position and not the 3rd carbon position OK? In that case the majority of people and suppliers and people who have tested the product will agree that the correct ester weight should be 28% weight by volume. Most company's will tell you +/- 2% for settling. I haven't quite figured this out yet and even a chemist or two always tries to BS the answer. But given all that if you had 250 mgs your total testosterone would be 180 mgs if in fact your product was esterfied at the 17th position. Based on that you should be able to do the conversion very easily.