Author Topic: The german LESUKOV!?  (Read 39526 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The german LESUKOV!?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 07:20:49 AM »
How can they be so big at such a young age these days?
Q

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 07:21:18 AM »
Well, I already sent emails with resume, cover letter and photos to 20-25 supplement company. Maybe 5 of them answered... 4 of them with negative answer, 1 of them with a pathetic offer...but that's OK I really need money...then 2 weeks later they canceled the offer without any explanation...  ??? :-\

I can't believe these things... My heart says that I should continue and try to do my best and my time will come but my brain says the opposite.

Reality sucks eh?..  like a nice hard slap to the face.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »
Well, I already sent emails with resume, cover letter and photos to 20-25 supplement company. Maybe 5 of them answered... 4 of them with negative answer, 1 of them with a pathetic offer...but that's OK I really need money...then 2 weeks later they canceled the offer without any explanation...  ??? :-\

I can't believe these things... My heart says that I should continue and try to do my best and my time will come but my brain says the opposite.

You do realize you are a 3rd tier pro with very little hope to ever make some damage? why would anyone sign you? what do you have to offer... I mean at least Trey looks big & bulky and resembles a good ole' farm boy. That's a look that helps to sell product to skinny teenagers who are desperately trying to get big.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 07:24:47 AM »

start looking for a job with benefits:

UPS
FED EX
Post Office

or

if you have a college degree

get with a good company, don't be afraid to start at the bottom

with time, you will rise, and become solid financially

all the while, you can continue to train and compete

and actually have something to show for it when you are done

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2009, 07:25:14 AM »
Reality sucks eh?..  like a nice hard slap to the face.

No my friend...that's nothing to me...I just can't understand. I came from Hungary...to live there...now that's a slap to the face...

;)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 07:27:38 AM »

Steve I understand your frustration.  Your a good bodybuilder but without a nice endorsement contract it makes it hard to compete at a high level.  I have witnessed some LOCAL bodybuilders that gotten nice endorsement contracts from MHP and Muscletech.  These guys didnt even win local shows but got endorsements based on potential like Brewer and like Brewer none of them ever came close to even winning.  I think a supp company would be better served by giving $$$$ to a competing pro.  It seems anymore that its just who you know in the industry to get a contract

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 07:28:09 AM »
You do realize you are a 3rd tier pro with very little hope to ever make some damage? why would anyone sign you? what do you have to offer... I mean at least Trey looks big & bulky and resembles a good ole' farm boy. That's a look that helps to sell product to skinny teenagers who are desperately trying to get big.
;D

So 40 years ago Arnold's physique helped to sell products, now Trey's...?

Wow!

::)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2009, 07:30:48 AM »
start looking for a job with benefits:

UPS
FED EX
Post Office

or

if you have a college degree

get with a good company, don't be afraid to start at the bottom

with time, you will rise, and become solid financially

all the while, you can continue to train and compete

and actually have something to show for it when you are done
I'm trying the personal trainer job here in the Tampa Bay area. Well I'm one of the very few floridian IFBB Pro-s. We'll see what happen within a year... I'm still very new in the US.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2009, 07:32:17 AM »
;D

Wow!

Trey was the biggest guy ever at such a young age, there has never been a 22 yr old guy at 315 pds. That was all the hype came from, what this guy will ever be able to bring on stage noone cared.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »
I'm trying the personal trainer job here in the Tampa Bay area. Well I'm one of the very few floridian IFBB Pro-s. We'll see what happen within a year... I'm still very new in the US.
Steve what gyms do you train people at in Tampa?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 07:36:06 AM »
Steve what gyms do you train people at in Tampa?
Powerhouse Gym, Downtown Tampa

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »
Trey was the biggest guy ever at such a young age, there has never been a 22 yr old guy at 315 pds. That was all the hype came from, what this guy will ever be able to bring on stage noone cared.
You can find many powerlifters/strongmans around 315 at 22 with similar genetics...

;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »
I agree.  The quality has lessened in the NPC.  Look at Mark Alvisi winning the USA as an example.  He would get smoked in Europe
x6

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 07:45:45 AM »
You can find many powerlifters/strongmans around 315 at 22 with similar genetics...

;)

Yeah but they don't compete as BBs. The message was clear: "If you wanne be fucking huge at a fucking young age buy our Supps." Just perfect for a Supplement company like BSN.

And the teenies buying that crap, you really think one of them cares how Trey places at shows. He was very young and very big, and that's all the kids care about as they wanna be themselves.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 07:53:05 AM »

That's honestly your best bet man, emphasize that you're an IFBB pro (should count for something right?) and try to get work prepping NPC guys for shows, dieting, drug use, etc.

Good luck!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 07:54:11 AM »
Yeah but they don't compete as BBs. The message was clear: "If you wanne be fucking huge at a fucking young age buy our Supps." Just perfect for a Supplement company like BSN.

And the teenies buying that crap, you really think one of them cares how Trey places at shows. He was very young and very big, and that's all the kids care about as they wanna be themselves.
True, sad and funny at the same time...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 07:55:22 AM »
That's honestly your best bet man, emphasize that you're an IFBB pro (should count for something right?) and try to get work prepping NPC guys for shows, dieting, drug use, etc.

Good luck!

I'll try.

Thank you!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 08:00:23 AM »
just like wolf,he's russian

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 08:02:14 AM »
;D

Wow!

Yes, Trey served BSN very well with his monstrous size at such a young age. Much better than you could ever do with your short height and medium seized build.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 08:09:31 AM »
Yes, Trey served BSN very well with his monstrous size at such a young age. Much better than you could ever do with your short height and medium seized build.
I see...but we have a different point of view...

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »
I see...but we have a different point of view...

my viewpoint is that of a pragmatic business man... your were the one wondering why you don't get any endorsement deals... now you have an idea.

Also, let me say... from an athletic standpoint I like your physique over Trey's but from a business point of view I would hire him to promote my supplement line.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2009, 08:21:06 AM »
my viewpoint is that of a pragmatic business man... your were the one wondering why you don't get any endorsement deals... now you have an idea.
I already had that idea before. I just think that there is enough money in this business for real talents too... Because OK this is a business but at the end of the day this sport is about talents (like this young german guy), good physiques and champions.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2009, 08:22:17 AM »
I agree.  The quality has lessened in the NPC.  Look at Mark Alvisi winning the USA as an example.  He would get smoked in Europe

that alvinsi guy ans so so so many others need to hand their pro cards back.....were full of pros and from all of them, the 2/3 dont deserve a pro card.

in europe getting a pro card is much harder.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2009, 08:25:48 AM »
shit like this makes me angry

WTF are they using!!
GH

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV