Author Topic: Famous Recluse Bodybuilders  (Read 6813 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Famous Recluse Bodybuilders
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Because we hate what society is, was or will become. We look down upon the masses with contempt. Contempt for their lack of ethics, morals, values, discipline, intelligence. We cast a stern eye to their shear depravity, their insatiable hedonistic splash into the cesspool of ignorance and as they cast their sensibilities into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Or, I could be wrong. ;D
Parker thats a great post. You summed that up perfectly

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 04:10:27 PM »
I wont give up pussy for weights,, I guess not enough disipline..most are working out for pussy anyway or in a gay sense cock...it is a means to a end.
Ah, that's how it starts. We justify our activity by the percieved notion that this will in fact get us attention from the opposite sex (or same), and initially it does, so then we keep on. Because we have the positive reinforcement embedded into our brain, like children who do good and get a treat.

Anybody is capable of reclusive behavior, it's that it's those who are willing to go to the edge, those who are drawn to the edge, like those who are drawn to water, who become recluses. And the further we go, the more we chastise others, and the further we are avoided. I in fact think that a recluse's contempt for society equals society's ostracization (is that a word?) of that person. Somewhat of a balance if you will, of
the emotional and mental energy that can be gained or drained.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »
Ah, that's how it starts. We justify our activity by the percieved notion that this will in fact get us attention from the opposite sex (or same), and initially it does, so then we keep on. Because we have the positive reinforcement embedded into our brain, like children who do good and get a treat.

Anybody is capable of reclusive behavior, it's that it's those who are willing to go to the edge, those who are drawn to the edge, like those who are drawn to water, who become recluses. And the further we go, the more we chastise others, and the further we are avoided. I in fact think that a recluse's contempt for society equals society's ostracization (is that a word?) of that person. Somewhat of a balance if you will, of the emotional and mental energy that can gianed or drained.
Yes positive re-enforcement for having a nice body = good sex which keeps us working out and poor self-image one in the same. Ostracization is a word meaning "out casted". I think drawn to the edge means not agreeing with society and moving to the extreme against society = reclusive.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »
Yes positive re-enforcement for having a nice body = good sex which keeps us working out and poor self-image one in the same. Ostracization is a word meaning "out casted". I think drawn to the edge means not agreeing with society and moving to the extreme against society = reclusive.
The real question, is where do those seeds of reclusion first get sown? Childhood? Sometime as a young adult? Or, when we see the world for what it truly is. Which can happen at any age.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
Don't get bitten by one. You'll gain 800 lbs.

LOL!  I think you only have to watch out for the brown variety.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »
What drove the Unibomber/Theodore John Kaczynski to move from society/college to moving to the woods?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
What drove the Unibomber/Theodore John Kaczynski to move from society/college to moving to the woods?

One very bad day, perhaps?

Kinda scary to think about how much he had in common with the likes of Gates, Wozniak, Jobs, and many more modestly successful folk - superhigh IQ, precocious, top-notch education, brilliant math/computer/engineering abilities, etc. He apparently just snapped one day.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »
One very bad day, perhaps?

Kinda scary to think about how much he had in common with the likes of Gates, Wozniak, Jobs, and many more modestly successful folk - superhigh IQ, precocious, top-notch education, brilliant math/computer/engineering abilities, etc. He apparently just snapped one day.
Yes, alot of these individuals just get a enough all the bullshit in society and just snap. We are much like robots here just doing what we are told pretending to be happy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 01:55:07 AM »
Had.  Enough.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 02:04:59 AM »
Great posts by Parker in this thread.
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2009, 02:22:31 AM »
Yes, alot of these individuals just get a enough all the bullshit in society and just snap. We are much like robots here just doing what we are told pretending to be happy.
He may have even question his purpose, "why am i doing this, day in and day out? Is intelligence enough? Why don't I have friends, why can't others think like me?" Then, it happens.

When we finally realize that life is a journey in which knowledge of self is the ultimate destination, and being a student of life is the hardest thing to do, many times it's too late. And frustration sets in. The frustration of knowing that you put stock in a false world. A world in which objectivity is negated by subjectivity.

Thanks, Kwon.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 03:56:20 AM »
Howard Hughes was an amazing person. Very rich pretty much started commercial airlines in the USA, but became reclusive later in life trusting no one. Why do people turn reclusive against society? Discuss.

Given the extreme wealth and success that Howard Hughes acheived, I would say he was wired unlike us.....they say there's a fine line between genuis and looney.....who knows.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 04:56:34 AM »
Given the extreme wealth and success that Howard Hughes acheived, I would say he was wired unlike us.....they say there's a fine line between genuis and looney.....who knows.....
Nice point., alot genuis's are a bit eccentric as well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 06:15:10 AM »
Because we hate what society is, was or will become. We look down upon the masses with contempt. Contempt for their lack of ethics, morals, values, discipline, intelligence. We cast a stern eye to their shear depravity, their insatiable hedonistic splash into the cesspool of ignorance and as they cast their sensibilities into the abyss of forgetfulness.

Or, I could be wrong. ;D
Excellent Post

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2009, 06:53:33 AM »
 8) Great Movie on a recluse = taxi driver

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »
Parkers replies have just saved a lot of people a lot of money.No need to visit a psychiatrist now.Parker is a smart man.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »
Parkers replies have just saved a lot of people a lot of money.No need to visit a psychiatrist now.Parker is a smart man.
parker = smart dude

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »
Didn't Benny Podda gave up living in an apartment to go live in a cave for awhile?

And I've heard Craig Titus and Bertel Fox both decided to try solitary confinement in order to be true hardcore bodybuilding warriors.
As empty as paradise

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »
Didn't Benny Podda gave up living in an apartment to go live in a cave for awhile?

And I've heard Craig Titus and Bertel Fox both decided to try solitary confinement in order to be true hardcore bodybuilding warriors.
Yes Benny lived in a cave, may still be there to get away from society and closer to the real being we should be. The other two Titus and Fox went against there will.