Author Topic: When you have kids your life is over  (Read 26613 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: When you have kids your life is over
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2009, 12:18:28 AM »
Most women in their 30s should cut the bs and just wear an INSEMINATE ME NOW! shirt.  Or not be an offputting nutjob that sends a man running for the hills.  Either way.

Are you fully on the road Av or you got a base of operations?

I have a base. I'm actually just going to play online in the same city where my staker lives. We will be going to occasional live tournaments. Most of the play is 3 of us in a room on multiple monitors

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2009, 12:26:12 AM »
I left--I took the poker show on the road--either gonna go pro or fail---no in between

Living the dream!
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »
Living the dream!

ya I can actually say I am
Fucking cut my  throat if I was stuck with kids and a mortgage and that 9-5 bullshit. I have no fucking clue how anyone can do that

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »
I'm not having kids until I'm 35.
just had my first kid and i'm 38...

glad I waited and had fun and travelled first though...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2009, 12:58:46 AM »
i probably dont want to grow up

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2009, 01:00:25 AM »
just had my first kid and i'm 38...

glad I waited and had fun and travelled first though...

did it the right way   gjgj

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2009, 03:28:43 AM »
when you have Kids your life changes, it isnt over, they basically become the priority and focus, i have two, no doubt me and my wifes relationship isnt what it once was, but weve adapted, I dont get to bodybuild anymore, i still train daily but i made that choice before having them, i knew i could go start a family and pursue finacial security, or i could keep bodybuilding as my proiority, to me it was a no brainer, the sports a hobby that some fools let rule their life, put the same level of dedication and time into buisness and you will get finacial security, something you wont get from bodybuilding unless your in the top few guys.

I have a lot of respect for you - smart man

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2009, 03:32:17 AM »
stfu cocksocket, first no one cares and second you should've never procreated in the first place... shit I wish we could get a pic the thing that let you cum inside of her.. she must be quite a catch  ::)  ::)

Hi Alex,

If I be you I be extremly angry as well - shooting blanks is not a nice thing and it must hurt like fuck to know
that the only option you have is to either adopt (as you have said so before here at getbig you and your wife are getting ready to adopt) or to have no kids at all - sucks to be you my man.
Furthermore it must suck like hell to know that all the money you make will not help you to father a child :)

All the shit roids you have taken must really haunt you now ::)

Have a good one sport.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2009, 03:34:16 AM »
stfu cocksocket, first no one cares and second you should've never procreated in the first place... shit I wish we could get a pic the thing that let you cum inside of her.. she must be quite a catch  ::)  ::)
oh and I think if you are banned alex we should also ban your gimmicks ;) reported  :-*

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2009, 05:13:45 AM »
Is that the truth or a lie?

Discuss

I have none
however
all my friends with kids echo your statement

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2009, 05:16:47 AM »
both my parents died in a fire when I was 4 years old.

I was sleeping over at a friends house.

shit...is that true? Unreal.

a recent survey revealed 80% of women would not have kids again if able to do it again

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2009, 05:18:53 AM »
Leafy, I think the VAST majority of those people just use their kids as an excuse for their laziness.  I dealt with them all the time who acted like they couldn't find 30 minutes or an hour a day to improve their health or quality of life.  Oh, you can't swap off babysitting for workout time with a neighbor.....but you can go out to eat, and it takes over an hour to do.....ok, yeah....

correct

there are plenty of people with kids (young ones, too) who are in great shape and have relatively balanced lives....but, relatively speaking, not too many

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2009, 05:25:43 AM »
I think I've fucked up enough 'ruining my life-wise' already this year by getting married

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2009, 05:48:05 AM »
I think I've fucked up enough 'ruining my life-wise' already this year by getting married

Its real sad to hear that, I got married two years ago and It was the best decission I have made so far in my life - both my wife and myself have a great time and we continue to do so.
Its sad when I hear people say they have made the wrong decission when they got married.
Did she or you change when you got married?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »
Did a black person start the fire because that would explain a lot.

report - stupid and I mean incredible stupid post - hope you be put in timeout.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2009, 07:18:39 AM »
Majeeb said out loud something that more than a few were probably thinking. No one asked Swede! about his parents and he put it out there. If they're dead, I offer my condolences. Still, this wasn't a Batman thread, so his post was superfluous at best.

Swede! says loads of racist shit. Majeeb asked a question that was possibly relevant. Don't hate!
Almost always, yes.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2009, 07:20:27 AM »
my sons will be named atakan and attilah

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2009, 07:35:07 AM »
I like to go visit my friend who have kids.I load the kids up with sugar then leave :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2009, 07:35:13 AM »
we all have our demons - both of my biological parents are dead too - they were extreme heroin addicts and pretty much left me in the apartment to starve to death which did not happens since a small kid of 3 is not dying neccesarily by not having food for 5 or more days, there is tons of worries I have since I am now hopefully becoming a father - worries - and doubts if I be able to do the job since I dont want to make the same mistake my parents have made.

I have great parents since the age of 6 who adopted me and gave me all the love and understanding they could - how much I only see now since I was and still am at times seriously complicated and hard to deal with (go figure) I mean think of this when I was 4 years old I had to sleep on the floor because I never sleept in a bed and thought it was strange.
Try to bring a child like that up and I have every little bit of respect for people like that -my parents as in my adopted parents saved my life and I am forever greatful for that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2009, 07:37:45 AM »
Majeeb said out loud something that more than a few were probably thinking. No one asked Swede! about his parents and he put it out there. If they're dead, I offer my condolences. Still, this wasn't a Batman thread, so his post was superfluous at best.

Swede! says loads of racist shit. Majeeb asked a question that was possibly relevant. Don't hate!

Swede has said before that he lives with his old man and they don't get along well.  He's just fucking around I think.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »
Its real sad to hear that, I got married two years ago and It was the best decission I have made so far in my life - both my wife and myself have a great time and we continue to do so.
Its sad when I hear people say they have made the wrong decission when they got married.
Did she or you change when you got married?
No she is great,totally but I came out of a 6yr relationship 3yrs ago and within 2 weeks I was dating my wife-to-be
So 2weeks of being single since im 18yrs old and cos now im married and plan on being faithful,my days of random sex are over

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »
No she is great,totally but I came out of a 6yr relationship 3yrs ago and within 2 weeks I was dating my wife-to-be
So 2weeks of being single since im 18yrs old and cos now im married and plan on being faithful,my days of random sex are over

Yeah was the same for me - I had a slightly longer time single but I did not enjoy it too much - I'm just a person that likes to be with somebody - don't get me wrong the occasional one night stand was fun and after being with somebody on off for a long time it was great to be by yourself but I knew that as soon as I saw my now wife that I wanted to be with her.
I mean consider yourself lucky there are thousand of people out there that desperatly trying to find somebody they can share their life with - remember that guy who went into the gym and shot a couple of people - he stated as well that he was so fucking sick of being alone.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:10 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »
Yeah was the same for me - I had a slightly longer time single but I did not enjoy it too much - I'm just a person that likes to be with somebody - don't get me wrong the occasional one night stand was fun and after being with somebody on off for a long time it was great to be by yourself but I knew that as soon as I saw my now wife that I wanted to be with her.
I mean consider yourself lucky there are thousand of people out there that desperatly trying to find somebody they can share their life with - remember that guy who went into the gym and shot a couple of people - he stated as well that he was so fucking sick of being alone.
Good points there

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2009, 09:14:23 AM »
Part of becoming an adult is learning how to live for other people i.e. a wife, your kids, your family.  Self absorbed, narcissistic, bodybuilding teenagers have no clue what that means hence they are not adults yet.  You can be 21 or you can 40.  Age doesn't make you an adult.  It's a mindset, a state of mind, and a stage of life that never goes away.  Once you get married and start a family you should be an adult for the rest of your life, handle your shit and take great care of those you are responsible for.  Getbig is full of grown up adolescents.  A real man who works hard and takes care of his family and wife doesn't have time to eat 6 times a day, workout for hours on end and spend worthless amounts of time stepping up on stage competing in bikinis for plastic trophies and a Hummer. 

The rewards of entering adulthood and having kids and watching those kids grow up to be responsible and capable adults is worth more than anything, especially achieving something as trivial as a 500lb bench or 20 inch arms.