Author Topic: Shelby Starnes: Super-Spammer. Denies Getbig...  (Read 17205 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shelby Starnes: DNP. Denies Getbig...
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »
whats he staring at on the ceiling?

probaly his boyfriends cumshot

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »
DNP?

What does that stand for?

"1"

Dinitrophenol

From what I've gathered it's THE most potent fat burner out there but it's also very dangerous. Overdose it and you're FUCKED.
from incomplete data

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »
DNP?

What does that stand for?

"1"
Did Not Place in regards to this past weekend at Nationals.

Now he is talking about moving up to the HEAVYWEIGHT class. All that from simply upping your calories from carbs. You can gain 30lbs of muscle and keep your conditioning and bodyfat levels at bay as long as you have some cochamine and some green trea extract, afterall.  ???

- Block!
?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
Did Not Place in regards to this past weekend at Nationals.

Now he is talking about moving up to the HEAVYWEIGHT class. All that from simply upping your calories from carbs. You can gain 30lbs of muscle and keep your conditioning and bodyfat levels at bay as long as you have some cochamine and some green trea extract, afterall.  ???

- Block!

LOL. Never mind my earlier post.
from incomplete data

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 12:31:57 PM »
LOL. Never mind my earlier post.
Hahahaha... the drug 'dnp' is no match for the powers of green tea extract and chocamine, lovemonkey! Remember that.

- Block!
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 12:50:26 PM »
DNP is supposed to bump metabolism by up to 50% and body temp can rise without a ceiling (until you die of course)

dustin

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »
Shelby seems like an all right guy but I noticed that he's quick to run to mods if anyone questions him or makes him feel uncomfortable. Respected the guy at first but I noticed that he's a bit of a sobbing vagina.

Thanks for publicly exposing him. I knew that something wasn't right. Guy needs to get off his high horse. He's on a lot of drugs just to look mediocre and not place at shows. I take drugs too but at least I'm just doing it for myself and not getting oiled up for shows (and not even get a shitty ribbon or trophy!) :-X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »
Shelby seems like an all right guy but I noticed that he's quick to run to mods if anyone questions him or makes him feel uncomfortable. Respected the guy at first but I noticed that he's a bit of a sobbing vagina.

Thanks for publicly exposing him. I knew that something wasn't right. Guy needs to get off his high horse. He's on a lot of drugs just to look mediocre and not place at shows. I take drugs too but at least I'm just doing it for myself and not getting oiled up for shows (and not even get a shitty ribbon or trophy!) :-X
Excellent post, dustin...

If he would just be a man and answer questions about why he has OBVIOUS lumps and bumps in his delts and biceps. Tell us how much insulin and growth he uses. Talk openly about getting popped. Be honest about his dosages and why then there would be no problem.

He politely PM's people asking them to NOT ask him any question out of the basic range. Ex: How many carbs should I take in post-workout?  He has every moderator at every message-board he posts on speed dial. One question asking him about how he cycles clenbuterol and BOOM he's on the phone.

- Block!
?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
As the Presidents of the United States would say......"He's lump, he's lump...."

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »
Getbig has the most traffic and most GUESTS at any given time than all other boards combined

you really think that's true?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »
you really think that's true?
Fuck yeah its Getbig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

To those of you not familiar with this cowboy let me introduce to you all Shelby Starnes.

Shelby can be seen posting the SAME threads about his greatness and wisdom as he in another 'guru for hire' at the following boards:

musculardevelopment.com
 rxmuscle.com
 intensemuscle.com
 bodybuilding.com
 probodybuilding.com
 musclemayhem.com

Day after day, hour after hour he will cut and past the same questions/answers about him and his ability to tell you to "lower your carbs down to 25g with Meal-1, Meal-2 and Post-Workout" on each and every board. The split second he feels he is being challenged he immediately runs to the closest moderator and pleads his case for the question to be removed.

Over at Rx he was SPAMMING himself talking about how he went from a welterweight to a light-heavyweight with the same crisp conditioning simply by upping his calories. Nothing more. I sweated him asking him if he thought we were all fools. He quit posting there until I was banned. Again.

Asked POINT BLANK why he never posts on Getbig.com when Getbig has the most traffic and most GUESTS at any given time than all other boards combined his reply was...

" Getbig? Never heard of that site. Are they respectful over there? "

Here he is. THE Shelby Starnes. Discuss!

He's won more shows than you have Blocky.  I didn't see you win in Illinois while he won the Middleweight and Overall at the Central States and actually qualified for the Nationals.  Not only that, I've only heard positive stuff about Troponin Nutrition.

Sorry, but it appears that this guy is backing up his talk and in any event, he would most likely beat you on stage anyway. 
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 05:07:53 PM »
Those glasses + a guy named Shelby = fag got.
why is his head so fkucin huge

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »

He's won more shows than you have Blocky.  I didn't see you win in Illinois while he won the Middleweight and Overall at the Central States and actually qualified for the Nationals.  Not only that, I've only heard positive stuff about Troponin Nutrition.

Sorry, but it appears that this guy is backing up his talk and in any event, he would most likely beat you on stage anyway. 
Bwa ha ha ha! Probably. He can get his glutes striated. I never done that. (no homo) I also compete maybe once every 2 years and don't put myself out there like some sort of "pro" or wizard. I also have no delusions about ever competing higher than locally. I didn't win Illinois because Mel won the show as the Illinois State was already scripted and pre-determined. The powers that be in IL hate my guts and I hate them right back.

He's won more shows because he competes 3-4x's a year, Liberace. I only hear positive things about Justin and Troponin as well.

- Block!
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »
Over at Rx he was SPAMMING himself talking about how he went from a welterweight to a light-heavyweight with the same crisp conditioning simply by upping his calories. Nothing more. I sweated him asking him if he thought we were all fools. He quit posting there until I was banned. Again.
Go get'im, Block. Getbig's muckraker at work!    :)

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
I don't see what your problem is with Shelby, Block.

So what is his "prep" consists of many exotic drugs including DNP.
THEY ALL DO IT.

Palumbo, Hany, Chad, Troponin or whatever.
they all use drugs and diet with or without carbs, not that it matters much in the first place.

Dude doesn't have the prettiest physique but he did get insanely shredded and he does make drastic changes to his physique months after months.

I'd say he must be a good prep guy

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »
DNP is supposed to bump metabolism by up to 50% and body temp can rise without a ceiling (until you die of course)

that's pretty overrated

I seen people use 600mg per day and that's a high dose and they looked great with the stuff.

I tried 200mg EOD because I am a pussy with that stuff and I had major side effects after 4 weeks tho.
lot of rash on my arms, a metalic taste in my mouth 24h/7 (it lasted for a month after I stopped), horrible sweating

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »
Bwa ha ha ha! Probably. He can get his glutes striated. I never done that. (no homo) I also compete maybe once every 2 years and don't put myself out there like some sort of "pro" or wizard. I also have no delusions about ever competing higher than locally. I didn't win Illinois because Mel won the show as the Illinois State was already scripted and pre-determined. The powers that be in IL hate my guts and I hate them right back.

- Block!

isn't this the guy who make jokes about killing people over at mayhem?  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »

THEY ALL DO IT.

they all use drugs and diet with or without carbs, not that it matters much in the first place.

Dude doesn't have the prettiest physique but he did get insanely shredded and he does make drastic changes to his physique months after months.

How much to prep me,Canadian hunk-o-man?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »

THEY ALL DO IT.

No doubt Shelby is knowledgeable and experienced. Absolutely.

My issue is how he SPAMS the boards without mercy. EVERY board on Earth (except for Getbig, of course) with countless threads about himself and how smart he is. My issue is how can he with a straight face try to sell people his bullshit? Kind of like how we make fun of FLEX Magazine or Muscle & Fitness using gearheads in their pages and trying to sell us how we need to take glutamine and leucine together and follow Weider Principles of drop-sets to gain muscle.

Ask Shelby a question about clenbuterol. BOOM... running to a moderator to have it removed. Ask him why he has a golf ball sized lump on his lateral delt. BAM... running to a moderator.

It just irks me, Stavios. Why can't a guy keep it real and be honest? Plus this is Getbig. He puts himself out there and expects NO resistance. Just questions about combining acetyl l-carnitine and green tea extract to potentiate the effects of fat loss.

- Block!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 06:15:42 PM »
isn't this the guy who make jokes about killing people over at mayhem?  ;D
That's why he is called "Mr. 187". I guess. I don't read Mayhem. I just get constantly accused of "insulting him" on other boards because according to the 'powers that be' in Illinois if it is written on the internet and if it is insulting then I must have written it.  ::)

- Block!
?

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »
How much to prep me,Canadian hunk-o-man?

haha ask Tbombz, I don't even know how to prep myself  ;D

I just go by feeling, I know what quantities of food will make me lose fat.

my best conditions were attained when I didn't count calories, I just ate 6 super small protein meals

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
No doubt Shelby is knowledgeable and experienced. Absolutely.

My issue is how he SPAMS the boards without mercy. EVERY board on Earth (except for Getbig, of course) with countless threads about himself and how smart he is. My issue is how can he with a straight face try to sell people his bullshit? Kind of like how we make fun of FLEX Magazine or Muscle & Fitness using gearheads in their pages and trying to sell us how we need to take glutamine and leucine together and follow Weider Principles of drop-sets to gain muscle.

Ask Shelby a question about clenbuterol. BOOM... running to a moderator to have it removed. Ask him why he has a golf ball sized lump on his lateral delt. BAM... running to a moderator.

It just irks me, Stavios. Why can't a #### keep it real and be honest? Plus this is Getbig. He puts himself out there and expects NO resistance. Just questions about combining acetyl l-carnitine and green tea extract to potentiate the effects of fat loss.

- Block!

Yeah I understand Block.
I guess I am just so used to seing and reading complete bullshit in this industry that nothing "shocks" me anymore.

Even when Kyomu sayd that Paco and Marcos Chacon don't do site injections  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
That's why he is called "Mr. 187". I guess. I don't read Mayhem. I just get constantly accused of "insulting him" on other boards because according to the 'powers that be' in Illinois if it is written on the internet and if it is insulting then I must have written it.  ::)

- Block!

This dude seems like an idiot.

of course, I would not say this to his face but still  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »
The only real problem i have with Shelby is that he spams every bodybuilding message board with his "drug free" transformations that are obviously a lie, and the other thing is that he post on about 33 other bb'ing boards, but he wont come within an ass scratch distance of getbig...............

Shelby = Self promoting whore of a fraud.