Author Topic: Left or Right Aside !! A question for Americans  (Read 1436 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
Re: Left or Right Aside !! A question for Americans
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
yes gitmo was perfect. let them stay there til they die, they had more meals a day than some americans get , they had clean clothes and cable t.v. for christ sake . what was the problem with gitmo? oh  yea it doesnt fit into the commie presidents personal persona plan of being popular with the muslim nations,  silly me , how could I forget what matters most to obama and his commie admin

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »
how could I forget what matters most to obama and his commie admin
Isn't the 2nd what you REALLY is most concerned about when it comes to the Obama admin though?
What do you think he's got planned for the gun owners of America - really?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »
Isn't the 2nd what you REALLY is most concerned about when it comes to the Obama admin though?
What do you think he's got planned for the gun owners of America - really?

Ammo registration and taxes, national gn registry,  AWB2, and all other sorts oif crap.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »
Ammo registration and taxes, national gn registry,  AWB2, and all other sorts oif crap.
What are taxes right now? Like most hard wares?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 03:42:04 PM »
What are taxes right now? Like most hard wares?

Micro Stamping, ammo registration ,etc.  CA and NY are already trying these schemes.

There are no federal taxes on ammo right now. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »
yes gitmo was perfect. let them stay there til they die, they had more meals a day than some americans get , they had clean clothes and cable t.v. for christ sake . what was the problem with gitmo? oh  yea it doesnt fit into the commie presidents personal persona plan of being popular with the muslim nations,  silly me , how could I forget what matters most to obama and his commie admin

So you are fine with the concept of putting people in jail without a trial as long as they aren't American ?

And you would be fine with being jailed without trial if you visited a foreign country because you are American ?

Or is this just down to people that have been accussed of terrorism that you want to see jailed without trial ?

Finally - are you happy for the price of all these jailed people to come from your taxes too ? Gitmo couldn't have been cheap..

Personally, I don't disagree with jailing terrorists for the rest of their lives, I do think you open up a can of worms when you don't give them a trial.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »
Apperently you dont listen dip shit, I am tired of repeating myself to some fuck that shouldnt even have answered the question anyways, it obviously wasnt asked to you...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2009, 06:24:44 AM »
<edited>  Just kinda makes me feel that as an American my rights are not as important as they try to make us all believe seeing as how they are just giving them away, especialy to people like these guys!  what do you all think?
my 2 cents...
i'm from a muslim family and i say...
behead the bastards at the 911 site without a trail and televise it...

then charge $ 2 / person that wants to piss on their dead bodies...

use money to build 2 more towers
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2009, 06:29:01 AM »
my 2 cents...
i'm from a muslim family and i say...
behead the bastards at the 911 site without a trail and televise it...

then charge $ 2 / person that wants to piss on their dead bodies...

use money to build 2 more towers

We need Black Jack Pershing & Patton back.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 06:50:23 AM »
No , these people should be tried outside of America. And should be funded by the good for nothing U.N. Or tried in their homeland where they could be put to death in a barbaric way. Not 2 blocks away from where they killed 3000 people in an act of war, and where they are still going to have a bad effect on Americas economy by having to pay for all the things I listed above. Keep their sorry asses out of here, they don't deserve to be on American soil.

Now I'm confused. Exactly who are you refering to here... blackwater contractors?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »
Now I'm confused. Exactly who are you refering to here... blackwater contractors?

Unreal.  Jag never met a muslim terrorist, or their apologists, she did not shill for. 

I live in NYC and we already have huge protests planned.  the firemena nd cops are furious over this as are many others. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 06:55:48 AM »
yes  elsewhere not at the cost of tax payers in america, we pay enough bull shit due to the ever growing government, they cost Americans enough already by way of lives and loved ones and in monetary value!!!

Uh... you realize Canada has done away with the death penalty don't you?

I thought I'd let you know. Someone who gives off such an air of mean-spiritedness might consider that an important factor in his decision making process. Do you still want the guy who killed your family to be tried in a country where he is guarannteed to continue living, or would you now prefer he be tried in a country that put him to death?

PS: The real cause of ridiculous Americas debtload was Bush' decision to take the country into a war.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 06:57:51 AM »
Uh... you realize Canada has done away with the death penalty don't you?

I thought I'd let you know. Someone who gives off such an air of mean-spiritedness might consider that an important factor in his decision making process. Do you still want the guy who killed your family to be tried in a country where he is guarannteed to continue living, or would you now prefer he be tried in a country that put him to death?

PS: The real cause of ridiculous Americas debtload was Bush' decision to take the country into a war.

And it was made equally worse by Obama.  BTW Jag, you must feel all too giddy about Obama escalating the Afghan war no? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »
And it was made equally worse by Obama.  BTW Jag, you must feel all too giddy about Obama escalating the Afghan war no? 

Giddy about more Canadian & American soldiers dying? You're crazy.
I just want the war to end, so people can be re-united with their families. And reforms to take root.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 07:06:57 AM »
Giddy about more Canadian & American soldiers dying? You're crazy.
I just want the war to end, so people can be re-united with their families. And reforms to take root.

I was being facetious of course.  I think Obama is bracing for a huge blowup in Pakistan by doing this personally. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »
Apperently you dont listen dip shit, I am tired of repeating myself to some fuck that shouldnt even have answered the question anyways, it obviously wasnt asked to you...

Dip shit ? This comes from an illiterate getbigger who doesn't understand that teh interweb works in other countries ?  ::)

I'd guess you are either from somewhere deep south OR a 2nd generation immigrant with a heavily chipped shoulder.

Did you by any chance watch Deliverance and root for the guys in the bib overalls ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2009, 03:34:04 AM »
pedro didn't do anything to deserve this post.  Less of this please.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2009, 04:40:23 AM »
Unreal.  Jag never met a muslim terrorist, or their apologists, she did not shill for. 

I live in NYC and we already have huge protests planned.  the firemena nd cops are furious over this as are many others. 

Not shilling for anyone... I seriously got confused there for a moment. The way you and others frequently jump from topic to topic and not remaining focussed on the topic at hand, but simply ad hom attacks, I wasn't sure which attack or massacre was being discussed. Now that I've got it straight... I say let the guy go on trial already so he can be dispatched forthwith. I don't think it should be too difficult to obtain a guilty verdict. It's pretty clear to me that any man that can withstand being waterboarded that many times is obviously no innocent.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2009, 05:00:53 AM »
Not shilling for anyone... I seriously got confused there for a moment. The way you and others frequently jump from topic to topic and not remaining focussed on the topic at hand, but simply ad hom attacks, I wasn't sure which attack or massacre was being discussed. Now that I've got it straight... I say let the guy go on trial already so he can be dispatched forthwith. I don't think it should be too difficult to obtain a guilty verdict. It's pretty clear to me that any man that can withstand being waterboarded that many times is obviously no innocent.

Jag I dont know how canadas laws work, but our trials are just as complicated on procedure issues as factual issues. 

The fact that this guy got tortured is going to add a lot of uncertainty into this whole mess.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
Jag I dont know how canadas laws work, but our trials are just as complicated on procedure issues as factual issues. 

The fact that this guy got tortured is going to add a lot of uncertainty into this whole mess.

Yep I agree. I've spoken with both O'Brien & Phillips. I also know what torture does to the mind. I'm not at all surprised that lawyers are claiming one of the defendents is schizophrenic as a result of the torture. They make the best mules and operatives. State secrets are forever locked away inside fractured brains, brains so fractured that not even they are aware of the info or intel they carry. It's sad. All I know is there had better be a conviction, ...or all hell is gonna break loose.  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 05:23:25 AM »
Yep I agree. I've spoken with both O'Brien & Phillips. I also know what torture does to the mind. I'm not at all surprised that lawyers are claiming one of the defendents is schizophrenic as a result of the torture. They make the best mules and operatives. State secrets are forever locked away inside fractured brains, brains so fractured that not even they are aware of the info or intel they carry. It's sad. All I know is there had better be a conviction, ...or all hell is gonna break loose.  :-\

They might get one, but it will be caught up in appeals for years regardless of what happens.