Author Topic: Twice a day cardio  (Read 9838 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Twice a day cardio
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »
twice a day cardio is probably enough volume to be big and shredded
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »
Take away drugs do cardio x2 a day with intence weight training and say hello to catabolic city my friend.
If you have the genetics then you "may" get away with it , if you dont then you will look like a long distance runner.
This is I beleive what Mr Nobody meant and I agree with him.

will no offense but youre catabolic on your "anabolic" routine by the photo of you

there is no such thing as becoming catabolic from too much training,

catabolic isnt even really a properly defined termed, after an intense training sessions you are only catabolic in the sense that your fat protien and carb requirements are through the roof and as soon as you feed that you negate all things catabolic
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »
I think with a good diet, one can avoid catabolism.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »
will no offense but youre catabolic on your "anabolic" routine by the photo of you

there is no such thing as becoming catabolic from too much training,

catabolic isnt even really a properly defined termed, after an intense training sessions you are only catabolic in the sense that your fat protien and carb requirements are through the roof and as soon as you feed that you negate all things catabolic
What photo of me ?

Sorry johny and this is not attacking you my friend but I truly beleive you were on gear at your best, now you are a shadow of your former self and you are one with good genetics.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »
I think with a good diet, one can avoid catabolism.
With a proper diet you dont need cardio x2 a day.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
genetics to a degree, drugs you don't need for that.

Classic juicer-hypocrite comment.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »

Agreed, however Falcon has good genetics so he can get by with more cardio activity, your average twink will stay a twink on cardio twice a day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 05:26:57 PM »
What photo of me ?

Sorry johny and this is not attacking you my friend but I truly beleive you were on gear at your best, now you are a shadow of your former self and you are one with good genetics.

ive admitted to staph infection smoking crack snorting heroin but ive never ever done steroids because im too vain to have a bloated face and to go bald an look like a walking heart attack

many small men try to criticize me but i understand. ive said this 50 times before that i was training twice a day leading up to getbig one for 3 weeks or so straight, if you dont beleive that can significanly but temporarily change your physique then it shows just how inexperienced you really are
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »
Because worn clothing is available for sale it does not nean he needs to sell it, I mean the actual income from the used clothing would not even cover his living expenses for one month.

so he just likes being a fucking homo?
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »

cardio is weight bearing just like curling a weight all day for biceps thus it requires the muscles to be bigger because they will be assimilating more calories

i do beleive in different body types

some people can run 50 miles a week and still be small

if i ran 30 miles a week theyd be even more blowed up and jacked
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 05:31:21 PM »
some people are born to be twinks

they might only shit once a day if that

i naturally shit 3 or more a day
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2009, 05:36:46 PM »
ive admitted to staph infection smoking crack snorting heroin but ive never ever done steroids because im too vain to have a bloated face and to go bald an look like a walking heart attack

many small men try to criticize me but i understand. ive said this 50 times before that i was training twice a day leading up to getbig one for 3 weeks or so straight, if you dont beleive that can significanly but temporarily change your physique then it shows just how inexperienced you really are
Johnny you do have good genetics.some can get away with it.

You do understand that catabolic means to break down and anabolic is to build up?

A natural trainer with average genetics (most of the world) doing two cardio sessions a day with intense weight training will leave there body depleted and stringy looking , eg no recovery.you leave your body in a state that it cannot recover especialy on a diet that is used to cut..add drugs and this changes some.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2009, 05:37:31 PM »

This is probably true.  I have been my most shredded just doing 30mins a day cardio.  Pure indicator that diet is the largest factor in fat/weight loss.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
Johnny you do have good genetics.some can get away with it.

You do understand that catabolic means to break down and anabolic is to build up?

A natural trainer with average genetics (most of the world) doing two cardio sessions a day with intense weight training will leave there body depleted and stringy looking , eg no recovery.you leave your body in a state that it cannot recover especialy on a diet that is used to cut..add drugs and this changes some.

you are in a broken down 'state' of being after training

what is the point you are trying to make

any brokend down 'state' after training is reversed through calories or atleast 80 percent better recovery if you gorge yourself with alot of good calories

another thing its impossible to be on a "diet" for a natural and do cardio twice a day unless the diet is absurdly calculated to the T where u lose slowly , because cals would still need to be high
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 05:54:11 PM »
you are in a broken down 'state' of being after training

what is the point you are trying to make

any brokend down 'state' after training is reversed through calories or atleast 80 percent better recovery if you gorge yourself with alot of good calories

another thing its impossible to be on a "diet" for a natural and do cardio twice a day unless the diet is absurdly calculated to the T where u lose slowly , because cals would still need to be high
To much cardio is very catabolic johnny , especialy when dieting down unless of course you use drugs or have very good genetics.This is no brainer stuff. ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2009, 05:57:03 PM »
To much cardio is very catabolic johnny , especialy when dieting down unless of course you use drugs or have very good genetics.This is no brainer stuff. ???

cardio is not catabolic , it just creates a need for more calories to repair just like weight lifting and doing leg extensions and leg curls, when i do cardio i do kinda a run aka work and walk aka rest just like when your on a gym machine

stop confusing the two as two different things, they are basically the same,
A

io856

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2009, 05:57:09 PM »
when it comes to hardcore bodybuilding its best not to listen to those who speak of "too much"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2009, 06:02:40 PM »
when it comes to hardcore bodybuilding its best not to listen to those who speak of "too much"

yeah exactly

do these people expect muscles on naturals to just grow without work?

also natural muscle gained is just as temporary as steroid muscle, the muscle only stays xx-swoleness  if its stressed xx-amount
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »
Its a great idea......if your training to be a cyclist!

I was serious about this. 2 hours is a complete waste, 1 hour is about the same as 2 hours. Anymore than 30-40min of intervals is plenty.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »
so he just likes being a fucking homo?

Oh brother, the fact that you even try to flame others is remarkable!  I saw that picture of you that Adonis posted several months back with a gut, 11" arms and saggy tits lol.  I have to give you props though, it takes balls to keep your account after that.

io856

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »
on bodybuilding forums you hear about limitations

in the minds of greats you'll find an absence thereof

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
Is it a good idea? 
Yes.
Best way to go to keep your metabolism high and to burn fat quickly.
!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »
Yes.
Best way to go to keep your metabolism high and to burn fat quickly.

QFT

he would be keeping metabolism high by being more active (weights=cardio)

people are fucking retarted to think cardio is magically non weight bearing related
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »
cardio is not catabolic , it just creates a need for more calories to repair just like weight lifting and doing leg extensions and leg curls, when i do cardio i do kinda a run aka work and walk aka rest just like when your on a gym machine

stop confusing the two as two different things, they are basically the same,
calories? you need to be below maintenence when cutting ..Johnny stop with the silly game.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
So you are saying dont listen to you  :D