Author Topic: I got pulled over today (Seattle police shooting)  (Read 4232 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: I got pulled over today (Seattle police shooting)
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »
another potential factor in the handcuffs, although the police didn't mention it.

yesterday there was a kidnapped child in my city - the boy was a blond 3-year old just like mine, grabbed by his father.  Maybe I looked like the guy they were seeking?

http://www.news-press.com/article/200912010752/NEWS01/91201013

Holy Cow 240... the guy does resemble you. Even has a similar looking tattoo in the same spot as yours.
That stop could have turned real nasty real fast. I'm glad everyone was able to keep a cool head about themselves.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »
They put a guy in handcuffs for no reason. Apparently made it uncomfortable for him too.
Since 240 complied you would expect them to let him sit in the police car or on a nearby bench or whatever.
Or at the very least- not with the handcuffs tight as hell.

My point is 240 got on his back for these guys. You'd expect them to show some appreciation and cut him some slack.
I'm sure these pigs enjoyed how 240 had to stay nice to them when in handcuffs or things could get ugly.
they didnt place him in handcuffs for no reason, as a matter of fact they explained why and asked 240 if it was ok to be placed in handcuffs...

you seem to have some hang ups with police officers probably due to a past experience.

again what did these guys do wrong?

how did they break the law?

all youve got right now is the place a man in hand cuffs who was willing to be placed in hand cuffs  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »
Funny thing is, I personally have only great experience with cops. Also have plenty of friends who work as cops.
I'm just allergic to excessive force being used and the personal liberties being infringed.

I am for a gun ban since I think they are unnecessary and only lead to a spiral of violence.
But at the same time I think the rights we have should be protected.
so 240 should not have to accept being harassed because he carry.it's legal to carry so the police shouldn't treat him differently.
As empty as paradise

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:46 AM »
Funny thing is, I personally have only great experience with cops. Also have plenty of friends who work as cops.
I'm just allergic to excessive force being used and the personal liberties being infringed.

I am for a gun ban since I think they are unnecessary and only lead to a spiral of violence.
But at the same time I think the rights we have should be protected.
so 240 should not have to accept being harassed because he carry.it's legal to carry so the police shouldn't treat him differently.
what excess force was used?

what personal liberties infringed upon?

you still havent answered these questions

It is legal to carry a gun with a permit but if the police didnt break any laws or infringe on any rights your just bitching for bitchings sake

so please answer the questions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »
I can understand that with my carry piece and reload mags, I carry with me the power to end 50 lives on a whim.

That's some serious power for a single man to wield. 

So I understand if there is some resonsibility that comes with it, and some extra BS to come with it.  Kidnapping in the area with a kid that looked like mine, seattle shooting fresh on their mind, and a groggy unshaven 240 grinning at them with a big gun buldge in pocket.  I can live with it.