Author Topic: Coming soon... Muscle CEO...officially launches is in 10 days  (Read 9590 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Coming soon... Muscle CEO...officially launches is in 10 days
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »
Guys here are wasting their time telling hapless Melvin to invest in real estate. Don't you think he would if he had the money? Look at how much he made the last two years. Keith is 100% right about Goodrum and the guy is broke but living 'happily' in a trailer in the mountains of North Carolina. All he needs now to be fulfilled as a worthy human being is to guest on the Jerry Springer show and have them play that hillbilly music for such folk.

Oh boy...... ::)

What do you want, Inbasile??? 
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »
just like clockwork.......

Gonna post the exact same thing.

On a positive note, finally someone to educate those misinformed Sucka MCs!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2009, 04:54:52 PM »
Melvin confounds many here. Why on earth he keeps revealing personal things like his income and place of residence is a mystery. It all comes back to haunt him. The bloke is a poor, uneducated battler trying to gain prestige by pompous posts on the internet. All he reveals is a very ignorant guy who has no shame or sense at all. Trying to help him is a waste of time because Melvin marches to another drum. He is a legend alright but in reverse. His threads are good for a laugh at the number of ways he can bullshit all day long.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »
Melvin confounds many here. Why on earth he keeps revealing personal things like his income and place of residence is a mystery. It all comes back to haunt him. The bloke is a poor, uneducated battler trying to gain prestige by pompous posts on the internet. All he reveals is a very ignorant guy who has no shame or sense at all. Trying to help him is a waste of time because Melvin marches to another drum. He is a legend alright but in reverse. His threads are good for a laugh at the number of ways he can bullshit all day long.

Basile, don't "kid" around..... ;D
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2009, 04:59:43 PM »
Why on earth he keeps revealing personal things 

Embarrassing pics and whatnot, know what ya mean.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2009, 05:18:53 PM »
Thanks right....Peace and quiet.  No traffic, no noisy neighbors, no trash, mountain air and trees everywhere, far away from the city..... ;D

I had a 2 bedroom apartment with a lake in Greenville and its nothing compared to what I have now.  

Since I run my own business, I get up when I want to get up and I work whenever I feel like it.  Some days, I'll wake up, process and ship my orders and be done for the rest of the day.    

While other people are killing themselves at work to maintain their useless trinkets, I'm living a rested and relaxed life...... ;D
Enjoy Vince, nice post.  Looks like Basile is back

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2009, 05:38:44 PM »
Melvin is a kept house husband and that is his lifestyle. Gets up when he wants, watches the soap operas and doesn't have to work. The dude must be on welfare because his businesses return nothing after expenses are paid.Only a fool would continue to do the same things and expect a different outcome. It is always going to be better soon, right, Melvin? What a dreamer. Can't wait for his personal training studio to open. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
Melvin is a kept house husband and that is his lifestyle. Gets up when he wants, watches the soap operas and doesn't have to work. The dude must be on welfare because his businesses return nothing after expenses are paid.Only a fool would continue to do the same things and expect a different outcome. It is always going to be better soon, right, Melvin? What a dreamer. Can't wait for his personal training studio to open. 
So you are saying Goodrum has been lying to us?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »
So you are saying Goodrum has been lying to us?
technically he s not "lying" he really believes in what he says, the only problem is that it doesnt exists. Mental case.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2009, 07:02:52 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA -that is all.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »
technically he s not "lying" he really believes in what he says, the only problem is that it doesnt exists. Mental case.

10000000000000000% TRUE.  That is why I rag on him the most.  He is truly dangerous to others cause people who don't know him might believe his bullshit and end up getting hurt.  And what the fuck does he have that you could get in a lawsuit.    People like Johnny Falcon who is crazy as hell at least looks good and he is not hurting anyone else.  Goodrum is a menace shouldn't be around others peddling his bullshit.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2009, 04:32:35 AM »
10000000000000000% TRUE.  That is why I rag on him the most.  He is truly dangerous to others cause people who don't know him might believe his bullshit and end up getting hurt.  And what the fuck does he have that you could get in a lawsuit.    People like Johnny Falcon who is crazy as hell at least looks good and he is not hurting anyone else.  Goodrum is a menace shouldn't be around others peddling his bullshit.

You shouldn't be allowed to orbit around this planet.  Messes with the tides at the beach
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2009, 04:43:04 AM »

I've not wasted 70 years of my crying over what I should have done.  The only thing left in your life is a fat girl and tons of comtempt and regret for not getting in the "inner circle" of Arnold.  You talk all of this stuff about how you won the Mr Canada but fail to talk about your final contest where you placed dead last out of 12 people.

You complain about the use of steroids in the industry...yet you used them
You complain about Bob Chick....but he's still a greater bodybuilder than you ever will be
You complain about me posting your pictures....yet you filmed Lee Priest's grandfather's funeral.

You call my hotel room twice ranting and begging me to come to your gym.  Sorry Mr Basile, you won't be getting any dark meat from this bone.  Find someone else to play with, preferably someone that doesn't play with Fisher Price and listens to Aaron Carter CD's

Your life is filled with hypocrisy, Basile and in your final years on Earth you should spend more time enjoying life rather than arguing your case on Getbig for all things.  Nobody around here likes you and the people under 16 that post here are scared of you for obvious reasons
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2009, 07:47:33 AM »

I've not wasted 70 years of my crying over what I should have done.  The only thing left in your life is a fat girl and tons of comtempt and regret for not getting in the "inner circle" of Arnold.  You talk all of this stuff about how you won the Mr Canada but fail to talk about your final contest where you placed dead last out of 12 people.

You complain about the use of steroids in the industry...yet you used them
You complain about Bob Chick....but he's still a greater bodybuilder than you ever will be
You complain about me posting your pictures....yet you filmed Lee Priest's grandfather's funeral.

You call my hotel room twice ranting and begging me to come to your gym.  Sorry Mr Basile, you won't be getting any dark meat from this bone.  Find someone else to play with, preferably someone that doesn't play with Fisher Price and listens to Aaron Carter CD's

Your life is filled with hypocrisy, Basile and in your final years on Earth you should spend more time enjoying life rather than arguing your case on Getbig for all things.  Nobody around here likes you and the people under 16 that post here are scared of you for obvious reasons

Goodrum you have to admit Vince has accomplished way more than you ever will in bodybuilding and the health and fitness industry.  You only talk about shit and disguise yourself with fake credentials which mean nothing to people who know anything about the industry.  That is why you are dangerous to people.  You peddle bullshit to people who don't know any better. 

How come you don't have a link to Getbig on your website or bb.com or any other website that talks about you.  What are you afraid of?  There is not one respectable gym in this country that would allow you to be a trainer.  Not one.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »
Goodrum you have to admit Vince has accomplished way more than you ever will in bodybuilding and the health and fitness industry.  You only talk about shit and disguise yourself with fake credentials which mean nothing to people who know anything about the industry.  That is why you are dangerous to people.  You peddle bullshit to people who don't know any better. 

How come you don't have a link to Getbig on your website or bb.com or any other website that talks about you.  What are you afraid of?  There is not one respectable gym in this country that would allow you to be a trainer.  Not one.

If I run a business that sells nutritional supplements, why would I link it to a competitor site such as BB.com,  you retard...... ::)

Seriously Keith, you of all people have some business to talk.  Weighing over 500 pounds and operating a gym franchise or whatever you call it.  As far as we know, you don't have a college education and your only claim to fame was being in the movie Over the Top and a Gillette commerical.

But look at you know at this point in your life.  If I was in your place, I would feel embarrassed about the way you look

A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »
If I run a business that sells nutritional supplements, why would I link it to a competitor site such as BB.com,  you retard...... ::)

Yeah, bb.com is one of your 'competitors'.   ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2009, 08:37:40 AM »

Seriously Keith, you of all people have some business to talk.  Weighing over 500 pounds and operating a gym franchise or whatever you call it.  As far as we know, you don't have a college education and your only claim to fame was being in the movie Over the Top and a Gillette commerical.

But look at you know at this point in your life.  If I was in your place, I would feel embarrassed about the way you look

Yea good cop-out.  And bb.com is NOT a competitor of yours.  In fact I bet you have NO competitors.   I am thinking maybe you are a white guy just full of so much shit you look black.  You are the posterboy for "Loser", your ignorance is known throughout the internet and you are afraid potential clients will find out.  You are a fake and scumbag.  You reek of bullshit and in the real world you are a HUGE joke.  You are just too stupid to realize it. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2009, 09:03:16 AM »
Yea good cop-out.  And bb.com is NOT a competitor of yours.  In fact I bet you have NO competitors.   I am thinking maybe you are a white guy just full of so much shit you look black.  You are the posterboy for "Loser", your ignorance is known throughout the internet and you are afraid potential clients will find out.  You are a fake and scumbag.  You reek of bullshit and in the real world you are a HUGE joke.  You are just too stupid to realize it. 

Meltdown... ;D
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »

Where is The Beefs $100 bucks you fat dead beat bastard.

The Beef

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »
Cumdrum being owned into oblivion by Onlyme and Basile in this thread

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »

Are you kidding?  Residential real estate prices are as low as you're going to find them right now, and inflation and interest rates are very low as well.  This is exactly the time to buy. 

But then being the astute businessman you are, Vince, I'm sure you prefer to pay much more in both purchase price and the cost of financing.   ::)

Tank note of this Vince, Goatboys Mother has a nice house, BMW and a Jeep. She must have passed on some knowlodge to him.

The Beef

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2009, 09:26:38 AM »
Tank note of this Vince, Goatboys Mother has a nice house, BMW and a Jeep. She must have passed on some knowlodge to him.

The Beef

Take note of this.  There's no way you can know what someone has when you don't know who they are.  ....... ::)
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2009, 02:16:03 AM »
Take note of this.  There's no way you can know what someone has when you don't know who they are.  ....... ::)

And you assume I don't know who Goatboy is ::) . . . fool.

The Beef