Author Topic: Al Gore just canceled trip & speech at Copenhagen!  (Read 2682 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Al Gore just canceled trip & speech at Copenhagen!
« on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:40 PM »
Al Gore cancels lecture during COP15
Torsdag den 3. Thursday 3rd december 2009, 15:06 December 2009, 15:06

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.berlingske.dk%2Fklima%2Fal-gore-aflyser-foredrag-under-cop15&sl=da&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

________________________ ________________________ _____

Berlingske regret to announce that Al Gore has canceled his event. The more than 3,000 readers who bought a ticket, get money back.

Al Gore has this morning told Berlingske Media's great annoyance has canceled his planned major climate talks for Danes 16th december under the title "Climate Conclusion".

Al Gores program for klimatopmødet, COP15. Cancellation comes with regard to unforeseen changes in Al Gore's program for the climate summit, COP 15.

Scheduled for Al Gore to show his new multimedia show, which fits just been published in his book "Our Choice", which comes with solutions to the planet's global climate problems.

Berlingske Media is incredibly disappointed

Around 3000 the Danes had already secured a ticket for Berlingske Media's event, planned since August and should have taken place just two days before the climate summit, COP 15, will end.

We have had a clear-cut agreement, and it is unusual with great disappointment that we have to announce that Al Gore cancels. We have welcomed us and had a huge expectation for the event.  We have appreciated that we have been able to give the Danes the opportunity to get close to the Climate Summit via Al Gore.

We do not yet know the detailed reasons for the cancellation, says Lisbeth Knudsen, CEO of Berlingske Media.

Anyone who bought tickets would get their money refunded by the ticket booth, which has been responsible for sales.

________________________ ________________________ __

We do not yet know the detailed reasons for the cancellation, says Lisbeth Knudsen, CEO of Berlingske Media.

Unreal.  Hey ditz, maybe Gore realizes he has been exposed for a massive fraud and liar?   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Al Gore just canceled trip & speech at Copenhagen!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »
hahahaa

This says a lot.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
Indeed - he's probably busy at home dumping all his 'green' investments.

Seriously though - for Al to skip an event such as this after what has happened in the past few weeks - it does indeed speak volumes.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 07:39:34 AM »
Hopefully he will be fully outed as the biggest hukster in history.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 07:42:34 AM »
What a pussy, I can't stand that fucker, he won't/can't debate the issue. He just wants a soapbox to preach from with no opposition.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »
kazan nails that one.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »
telling it like it T-I is, Kazan!  Great post.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »
Great, we don't need a f-cking biased cheerleader leading this discussion.  We need real, open, unbiased, scientific debate specifically on if man made CO2 is a significant cause of climate change.  That is the specific question on the table that needs to be resolved before massive global agreements are inacted.
All polls that don't word the question like this are shit.  Enough of the cheerleading and group agendas...is man contributing significantly to climate change or not?  If...(big if) global warming is happening and man is not a significant cause, then all these mandates are for shit.  I have heard convincing evidence from climatologists who say the sun is exponentially the largest factor that dictates the earth's climate cycles.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 10:40:52 AM »
Great, we don't need a f-cking biased cheerleader leading this discussion.  We need real, open, unbiased, scientific debate specifically on if man made CO2 is a significant cause of climate change.  That is the specific question on the table that needs to be resolved before massive global agreements are inacted.
All polls that don't word the question like this are shit.  Enough of the cheerleading and group agendas...is man contributing significantly to climate change or not?  If...(big if) global warming is happening and man is not a significant cause, then all these mandates are for shit.  I have heard convincing evidence from climatologists who say the sun is exponentially the largest factor that dictates the earth's climate cycles.

Even if there is climate change, I believe we are powerless to really do anything about it and should not bankrupt ourselves over chasing these fantasies. 

Sure we should not pollute, but people need an economy and jobs to feed themselves and families, not sitting in a tent by candlelight as Al gore and rest of these freaks would have us do. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

Well the decimating of the ozone from increased C02 emissions and CFCs leads to the sun heating the earth because of a lack of filter. 
Abandon every hope...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »
To me, the bigger reason to be green or environmentally conscious is to save money, stop our reliance on middle east oil and preserve nature's beauty around us.  Too many things are being lumped into global warming.  We must specifically ask if man made C02 is significantly contributing to climate change.  If not, then we can protect the environment and conserve without these obtrusive, economically damaging mandates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »
To me, the bigger reason to be green or environmentally conscious is to save money, stop our reliance on middle east oil and preserve nature's beauty around us.  Too many things are being lumped into global warming.  We must specifically ask if man made C02 is significantly contributing to climate change.  If not, then we can protect the environment and conserve without these obtrusive, economically damaging mandates.

volcanoes put out a ton of CO2 too as to other naturally occuring things.  this whole issue is a complete sham by the left wing to justify more taxes, regulations, and control.   

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »
Maybe some influence KC (these are the types of things to debate...the science).  I am not a climatologist but in the last 20yrs there is a lot of dispute that the earth is warming.  The hocky stick graph that became so popular was not founded on unbiased data (data that didn't fit was discarded)...that was one of the items that came out of the emails.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 10:50:54 AM »
The oceans have a great deal to do with CO2 cycles as well.  Some climatologists have noted cooling periods related to higher CO2 output...that's probably some of the data that was suppressed.
I heard when Mt. St. Helen's erupted (massive CO2 release), it had a cooling effect on the environment.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »
Maybe some influence KC (these are the types of things to debate...the science).  I am not a climatologist but in the last 20yrs there is a lot of dispute that the earth is warming.  The hocky stick graph that became so popular was not founded on unbiased data (data that didn't fit was discarded)...that was one of the items that came out of the emails.

Have you been down to Australia, NZ or the Antaractic? The rates of skin cancer are higher, burn times are higher and Antarctica is facing the suns heat through very thin ozone.  This is causing the ice there to melt, once enough ice melt water fills the ocean not only do tides rise (as we see with some islands in the south pacific facing a complete lack of land in years to come) but the overall temp drops and it will slow the oceans currents thus plunging us into an ice age.  Ice ages have occurred naturally and throughout the earths life cycle but not due to carbon and CFC emissions causing the ozone to deplete (unless dinosaurs drove cars).  This is something man made.  It's quite on the cards we may have been heading towards another ice age cycle soon or that a volcano could explode sending enough debris to drive down temperatures but the continued emitting of c02 is certainly bringing us closer and it's by mans hand this time not natures. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »
The oceans have a great deal to do with CO2 cycles as well.  Some climatologists have noted cooling periods related to higher CO2 output...that's probably some of the data that was suppressed.
I heard when Mt. St. Helen's erupted (massive CO2 release), it had a cooling effect on the environment.

So because nature can cause a cooling effect by pushing out c02's we should too? This is your logic? Nature does it so why can't we?
Abandon every hope...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 11:03:03 AM »
That's the debate and you recited the man made global warming theory.  There are more and more scientists that disagree with this...whether its parts of it or the whole thing.

People get more skin cancer based upon UV ray exposure, not the sun warming or cooling the earth.  Yes, the ozone at the poles is thinner, I think that has consensus.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
So because nature can cause a cooling effect by pushing out c02's we should too? This is your logic? Nature does it so why can't we?

Because the plans put forth by these green people are disastrous for the economy.  Just look at spain.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
That's the debate and you recited the man made global warming theory.  There are more and more scientists that disagree with this...whether its parts of it or the whole thing.

People get more skin cancer based upon UV ray exposure, not the sun warming or cooling the earth.  Yes, the ozone at the poles is thinner, I think that has consensus.

And the consensus has been that global warming is being helped at a faster rate by mans hand.  CFC's for years burned through the ozone and high c02 level have a similar effect.

As for skin cancer i ask you to take a trip down there during the summer and see just how much faster you will burn compared to elsewhere due to an increasing lack of ozone.
Abandon every hope...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »
And the consensus has been that global warming is being helped at a faster rate by mans hand.  

And cow's butts?
R

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
And cow's butts?

There have never been this many cows on earth in such large concentrations, you can make light of the subject all you want but it's true.  The common cow would never have flourished like it has. 
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 11:32:29 AM »
hhahahah@ 1 Kyoto!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
Look,the liberal groupthink Global Warming has filled in for what most would call their religion

You cant change the mind of someone who has an entrenched dogma - whether its religion preached by the church or religion preached by Al Gore and the global warming zombies. Arguing with KC or any other "believer" is pointless.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »
The burn is from the UV rays, they would be getting through because of the thinner ozone, correct, but I don't know if that relates to warming...
The point is that some of the previous partial consensus is based on fixed data (or data that disagreed being thrown out).  There are hundreds of prominent scientists and climatologists that disagree with the man made global warming premise.  The number of scientists disagreeing has been increasing.