Author Topic: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!  (Read 19287 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »
Fixed

hahahahaha and what would happen if he faced a prime Dorian?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »
im curretly sitting on a like 5 yr old laptop with a 15" screen, fucking hell it sucks

Are there no chairs to sit on in sweden?  Can't you use a milk create or something..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »
Are you guys saying you wouldn't be surprised if Bobs or Sherief or Panda start saying that Nasser's book has a bigger influence on human history than the Bible or the Quran, once it's out?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »
Are you saying you wouldn't be surprised if Bobs or Sherief or Panda start saying that Nasser's book has a bigger influence on human history than the Bible or the Quran, once it's out?

No but they will argue that nasser is better known that tiger woods in the arab states... ???

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »
;)  Nasser, Kevin and Flex NEVER deserved an Olympia win. They all got beat but came close but only NASSER cries like a bitch.   Khan is MUCH better than Nasser was. Nasser is just jealous and bitter he never won an Olympia and will never be a "1st tier bodybuilder".
Wasn't Flex the one who stood on  stage like a sour puss when Ronnie  was awarded the O the 2nd time?  Nasser is a was a sore loser also....but that's a problem that all those who want to win have.
((-::

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »
Wasn't Flex the one who stood on  stage like a sour puss when Ronnie  was awarded the O the 2nd time?  Nasser is a was a sore loser also....but that's a problem that all those who want to win have.

I think I remember reading that Flex was about to cry. The man was very emotional but not bitter or a sore loser. Nasser constantly bashes his once close friends and acts very childish. Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, not the best, but very good, but he is coming across as a sore loser. Let's be serious, he never deserved an Olympia win.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »
I think I remember reading that Flex was about to cry. The man was very emotional but not bitter or a sore loser. Nasser constantly bashes his once close friends and acts very childish. Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, not the best, but very good, but he is coming across as a sore loser. Let's be serious, he never deserved an Olympia win.
Neither did the other runner ups But thats all in oppinion I guess.   I personally think the Olympia title is a charachter award more than being based on just physique.  Look at all the winners (beside Dex...I am somehow not a big fan of his anymore) they all have amazing backgrounds and represent this sport well. Flex and Shawn had ego's that forced the IFBB to sway away from awarding them the titles.  For Leverone and Nasser , it was the dominance of Dorian and Ronnie  that spoiled their  chances.  And maybe the drinking allegations.   But just imagine the Shawn Ray of the 90's representing the IFBB      YIKES!!!  And Flex whose head multiplied when Dorian feared would win the title if he ever screwed up....Flex was allgedly stealing other guys gals!!!!   

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »
Neither did the other runner ups But thats all in oppinion I guess.   I personally think the Olympia title is a charachter award more than being based on just physique.  Look at all the winners (beside Dex...I am somehow not a big fan of his anymore) they all have amazing backgrounds and represent this sport well. Flex and Shawn had ego's that forced the IFBB to sway away from awarding them the titles.  For Leverone and Nasser , it was the dominance of Dorian and Ronnie  that spoiled their  chances.  And maybe the drinking allegations.   But just imagine the Shawn Ray of the 90's representing the IFBB      YIKES!!!  And Flex whose head multiplied when Dorian feared would win the title if he ever screwed up....Flex was allgedly stealing other guys gals!!!!   

Good post.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »
Good post.
I was a fan of all their physiques but character means more to the IFBB 's most prestigious title.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »
Someone is so bitter about their last ass-kicking they have followed me into another thread for another one.  ;)

again if that makes you sleep better, just remember dorian thinks you need a life :P

E
E

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »
No but they will argue that nasser is better known that tiger woods in the arab states... ???

new news for you, nasser is known in the US and europe more than in the arab countries!.. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2009, 10:38:07 PM »
Maybe you are just searching for excuses to explain how a bodybuilder who you have constantly been praising and knows Dorian personally disagrees with you on whether or not Dorian deserved to win all of his Mr. O's?  :)

may be because zack doesnt see bb through dorian's balls like kiwi and ND do??

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2009, 10:44:55 PM »
I bet even if Dorian himself told ND that he knows deep down he did not deserve to win each of his Mr. Olympia titles ND would disagree with him and say his opinion lacks credibility lol.  Surely Dorian will not publicly admit that he deserved to lose.

you mean ND is more dorianist than dorian himself!!!..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »
may be because zack doesnt see bb through dorian's balls like kiwi and ND do??

You're hardly the one to comment since you suck nasser balls all day long.

Before you insult others take a good look  at yourself. Whatever you accuse others of you're a hundred times worse and the biggest asshole on this board to boot,

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

So where is this email that bigbobs claims to have recieved.

Considering how bigbobs has fabricated stuff in the past I wouldn't put it past him to start the same routine again

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2009, 05:16:23 AM »
again if that makes you sleep better, just remember dorian thinks you need a life :P

E

Says the guy who follows me around like a puppy , now what was that about needing a life Earl?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2009, 05:24:01 AM »
You're hardly the one to comment since you suck nasser balls all day long.

Before you insult others take a good look  at yourself. Whatever you accuse others of you're a hundred times worse and the biggest asshole on this board to boot,

hahahahahahaha more backfired posts by the biggest ball sucker on this site , he alternates between Nasser & Dorian because that's all he seems to post about

Anyone who says Dorian was better sucks his balls , this must include the judges , the magazines , his fellow pros , fans lol I really feel bad for these guys it must suck trying to rewrite history to fit your point of view , and whenever anyone contradicts reality they can't wait to post it as some sort of revelation that they were after all and there was a conspiracy and this is more ' proof ' they are emailing pros and asking them who should have won LMAO

Zack said Dorian should have lost and he spent a bit of time with Dorian so it must be true , how lame can you get?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2009, 05:27:08 AM »
Glad to see this debate is finally all cleared up. Spick and span.    ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2009, 05:27:42 AM »

So where is this email that bigbobs claims to have recieved.

Considering how bigbobs has fabricated stuff in the past I wouldn't put it past him to start the same routine again

yeah it seemed suspect like when I posted a quote from Nasser saying 1997 was his best year and Bobs said he emailed Nasser and he said Flex took that quote out of context  ::) seemed fishy to me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2009, 06:21:13 AM »
on hearing from big bobs regarding the lies and misportrayal of zack khan by the devious and decietful delta9.

i would like to offer a public and full official appology to Mr Khan regarding my comments about his legs. Mr Khan has a tremendous amount of muscle mass on his frame and should be proud of his physique. I look forward to seeing his dvd.
175lbs by 31st July

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2009, 08:11:43 AM »

Zack said Dorian should have lost and he spent a bit of time with Dorian so it must be true , how lame can you get?
[/quote]

I think what Zack meant was that he knows Dorian well and despite their "relationship" he is able to see beyond that by giving his personal opinion which is that he feels Dorian should've lost once against Nassar. By stating that Flex and Kevin should also have won 1 Olympia each that does not necessarily mean they should've won while they were competing during Dorian's reign.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2009, 08:51:08 AM »

I think what Zack meant was that he knows Dorian well and despite their "relationship" he is able to see beyond that by giving his personal opinion which is that he feels Dorian should've lost once against Nassar. By stating that Flex and Kevin should also have won 1 Olympia each that does not necessarily mean they should've won while they were competing during Dorian's reign.

The point is taken and it's still far from reality , Kevin & Flex weren't beating Ronnie or Dorian

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2009, 09:01:57 AM »
The point is taken and it's still far from reality , Kevin & Flex weren't beating Ronnie or Dorian

Agreed.

I feel a case can be made for Nasser potentially beating Dorian at the '96 and/or '97 Olympia. Unfortunately, I didn't attend so I refrain from a judgement purely based on photos and video footage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »
on hearing from big bobs regarding the lies and misportrayal of zack khan by the devious and decietful delta9.

i would like to offer a public and full official appology to Mr Khan regarding my comments about his legs. Mr Khan has a tremendous amount of muscle mass on his frame and should be proud of his physique. I look forward to seeing his dvd.
Translation: bobs PMed me and informed me that I was mistaken in my opinion.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2009, 09:18:55 AM »
Translation: bobs PMed me and informed me that I was mistaken in my opinion.
I thought you had this cleared up chimps? I was assuming no more posts on this thread.