Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38491 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2009, 11:02:30 AM »
We sure are, bro. Your right to be an azzhole is guaranteed in the constituition.

Rock steady.

thank you

sincerely, thank you

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? Does it matter?
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »
terrible...

don't like it? end it with the first fella
tank u jesus

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
YOU FILTHY FUCKING C UNT...I PRAY YOUR HUSBAND FINDS OUT. WHEN HE DOES IT WOULD BE TO HIS ADVANTAGE TO GO UPSIDE YOUR EMPTY LITTLE HEAD.  
YOU MAKE FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH. YOU COME ON THIS BOARD AND GLAMOURIZE IT?  IT WILL BE GREAT DAY WHEN YOU END UP A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ADDITION, SPIKE HAVING HIS FUCKING BRAINS BLOWN OUT AND YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR CONSCIOUS THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTANCE...pray I don't find out who either of you are cause I will fuck your life up....Good Day :-*
well said wiggs, they need to introduce the death sentence for adultery and let the husband be the executioner

Jizzacked

« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2009, 12:00:26 PM »
Ew! Whatever! You guys are all evil.  I don’t even know why I thought I had to come on here to justify myself to a bunch of strangers.  How quickly you all are to throw stones… so quick to judge.  I’m sure you all have done some things wrong in your lives too.  I can’t even believe how many people have read this or even care.  I could care less what you douchebags think about my body.  You guys are just jealous because Spike is the hottest boy in the world and he gets to hit it while you are left jerking off to my pictures in your bedrooms.  Bye.  See you in two days baby.

lol, I guess spike left out a few details as to how this place operates.

Welcome to the THUNDERDOME, bitch!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »
All I got to say to Spike and his lil tramp is Karma, is a bitch.
I been a playa, and I seen playas.I know the game, but I also know the score.
Spike slept with a married woman knowing she is married.You are going to either fall in love with her or fall in love with some other broad.Marry her, and somebody is going to sleep with your wife or her.
Spike trust me, when I say this, nothing hurts more then when somebody you love sexually cheats on you.Its a dagger to the heart.You will wish you died.
I seen all types of playas and tough guys crumble to there knee's crying like a 2 year old after there spouse cheated on them.....But a couple years earlier these are the same cats, who banged other mans gf and wives and laughed about....
Now the jokes on them,
Spike have your fun son, just know that the shi$%4 is going to happen to you one day, and when it does, don't come cryting on these boards about how broken or hurt you are.
Spike if you were a real man and she was a good woman, with class, you would have her divorce her husband then go see each other.
There is nothing worse then sleeping with another mans wife when you know she is married.There is 10 million single Chic's out there and you have to sleep with another mans wife??? come on bro?
Puss$# is pus$# they pretty much all feel the same, some may be tighter then others but none are worth all the pain your causing.What some guys do to just get some puss## amazes me, its like they have no shame.
Spike ,I warning you man, you get caught banging this guys wife, and if your a good sized dude, he isn't going to fight you , he will shoot you.
Spike is it really worth getting shot, because of some puss$#?
Every girls got one,it isn't like there is a shortage.
I have a feeling this is going to turn out ugly.Either the guy will find out, or Spike is going to fall in love with her and when the challenge is gone.She will be gone...........

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »
All I got to say to Spike and his lil tramp is Karma, is a bitch.
I been a playa, and I seen playas.I know the game, but I also know the score.
Spike slept with a married woman knowing she is married.You are going to either fall in love with her or fall in love with some other broad.Marry her, and somebody is going to sleep with your wife or her.
Spike trust me, when I say this, nothing hurts more then when somebody you love sexually cheats on you.Its a dagger to the heart.You will wish you died.
I seen all types of playas and tough guys crumble to there knee's crying like a 2 year old after there spouse cheated on them.....But a couple years earlier these are the same cats, who banged other mans gf and wives and laughed about....
Now the jokes on the,
Spike have your fun son, just know that the shi$%4 is going to happen to you one day, and when it does, don't come cryting on these boards about how broken or hurt you are.
Spike if you were a real man and she was a good woman, with class, you would have her divorce her husband then go see each other.
There is nothing worse then sleeping with another mans wife when you know she is married.There is 10 million single Chic's out there and you have to sleep with another mans wife??? come on bro?
Puss$# is pus$# they pretty much all feel the same, some may be tighter then others but none are worth all the pain your causing.What some guys do to just get some puss## amazes me, its like they have no shame.
Spike ,I warning you man, you get caught banging this guys wife, and if your a good sized dude, he isn't going to fight you , he will shoot you.
Spike is it really worth getting shot, because of some puss$#?
Every girls got one,it isn't like there is a shortage.
I have a feeling this is going to turn out ugly.Either the guy will find out, or Spike is going to fall in love with her and when the challenge is gone.She will be gone...........

sounds like you love the cock
T

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »
This thread is full fail, nobody comes out a winner here.

Make a mistake, fess up and move on...ergo: get divorced, then you're free to do whatever. Not doing that is really having no balls.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:29 PM »
please enough of the "karma" bullshit

the only reason these "playas" end up getting cheated on is because they were dumb enough to marry a whore that was cheating on her previous boyfriend

surround yourself with "bad" people, bad things happen

and seriously how many guys have been killed because they slept with another man's woman

so many "exception guys" around here ::)

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »
These video blogs from african americans you keep posting are only reinforcing the negative steriotype of lower intelligence. Please post one with a Scientist discussing important issues about the planet or give it a rest, they have jerry springer for this kind of shit.
Dude, answer the question and get laid. The premise of that video above is quite obvious, to be flirty. She is a attractive self obsessed female. Found in all races today. And better looking than anything you may obtain without your credit card, in your lifetime. If you can't figure out the premise of that vid, then you are clueless. Also, many that give good advice and are well on point.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »
bigmc,,,,, I hate to tell you this, but I am married.....
bigmc, if you knew the game, you would know that the less girls think you need the puss#$# the more puss%$ will get.
Girls know when a guys is desperate, and thats a total turn off.Have you ever noticed the guys who always talks about how horny he is and how he always wants some puss/4# never gets it.
Then you had guys like me, who never talked about it, but always got it.All girls want a ch allege, the finer the the girl, the more of a challenge you have to be for them....bigmc, take notes, I slept with triple digits of women

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:08 PM »
bigmc,,,,, I hate to tell you this, but I am married.....
bigmc, if you knew the game, you would know that the less girls think you need the puss#$# the more puss%$ will get.
Girls know when a guys is desperate, and thats a total turn off.Have you ever noticed the guys who always talks about how horny he is and how he always wants some puss/4# never gets it.
Then you had guys like me, who never talked about it, but always got it.All girls want a ch allege, the finer the the girl, the more of a challenge you have to be for them....bigmc, take notes, I slept with triple digits of women

Serious question....... is your wife aware of that number? if so, what does she think of it? i mean most of men would probably consider a girl with a past like yours a whore but how do women deal with facts like that? tnx

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »
in reading this thread, one thing caught my eye in particular and that is WHEN DID THIS FORUM BECOME THE EPICENTER FOR MORALITY?!?!?!

I mean, is this the place that Pat Robertson comes to recruit for his church or something?!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
In this situation you should ask yourself... WWTD..."What Would Tiger Do?"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
if you are not black and from a ghetto do not speak or write in this way.
Did I say you could talk to me you skinny little cu nt ?

And if you had a brain these are " " quoting the poster , it was how Spike said it dumbass  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »
Keep fucking them all Spike ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
in reading this thread, one thing caught my eye in particular and that is WHEN DID THIS FORUM BECOME THE EPICENTER FOR MORALITY?!?!?!

I mean, is this the place that Pat Robertson comes to recruit for his church or something?!

Shut your fuckin mouth you piece of trash.

Take your little bonerack, stack of dimes neck metrosexual closet homosexual ass back up on the stage and dance for money cause that's about all you're good for besides a laugh every 50 posts.

Just because you don't function in "normal" society like most us don't expect us cater to the epic faggotry and lack of morals you bring to the stage...pun intended.
Just because we've made a mistake here and there doesn't mean we can't have ideals we stand for. Now go dance for some dollars bitch >:(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2009, 02:15:36 PM »

Take your little bonerack, stack of dimes neck metrosexual closet homosexual ass back up on the stage and dance for money cause that's about all you're good for besides a laugh every 50 posts.

Just because you don't function in "normal" society like most us don't expect cater to the epic faggotry and lack of morals you bring to the stage...pun intended.
Just because we've made a mistake here and there doesn't mean we can't have ideals we stand for. Now go dance for some dollars bitch >:(

why you gotta player hate?

btw, in all seriousness, i have excepted the fact that what I do is what i was meant to do

I never wanted to be president
I never wanted to be a lawyer
I never wanted to be a star (oops..that's a Cat Stevens song)

I like who I am and I like what i do

wait till i come to vegas and come after you wiggs

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2009, 02:15:47 PM »

Just because you don't function in "normal" society like most us don't expect us cater to the epic faggotry and lack of morals you bring to the stage...pun intended.

i like this guy.
b

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »
Kreator,,,To answer your question, yes my wife knows, the number is very high.She also knows that was 12 plus years ago.
I am not the same person I used to be.The advantage with marrying a guy like me, is I been there done that.All my curiosity is gone.
I had what I wanted, now I am done.I can now settle down with one woman and be content.Most guys couldn't say that.They are still curious about how this girl looks nude or how is good is she in bed.Me I am done with that.....Actually most women bore me.
I think men are fools to grovel, and put some much money and energy into just getting pu@#@.
When I was a playa, I didn't buy girls things, and I didn't put to much effort into them.I took what I wanted once I got it, I moved on.
Guys listen to me, I don't care how good a girl looks, every girls pus%$ is all the same.Unless you really in love, they all feel the same.
Thats why when I saw, unless you love a girl, its not worth that much effort.
This Spike character is risking his life, and possibly ruining another mans life for puss@#@ come on.There is 10 million women out there.
One word of advice I can give you guys is this.The more a girl thinks you really don't care, the more they want you.
Its the nature of the beast, ALL PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY CANNOT HAVE !!!!!.
So if you go around like a dog with your tongue hanging out chasing pus$# or always talk about it, thats a turn off for girls.
The guys that I know, and were like me back in the day, never talked about it........
There are talkers and there are doers..;;;;Some of the best playas are so slick the girl don't even know there is game until its over.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »
why you gotta player hate?

btw, in all seriousness, i have excepted the fact that what I do is what i was meant to do

I never wanted to be president
I never wanted to be a lawyer
I never wanted to be a star (oops..that's a Cat Stevens song)

I like who I am and I like what i do

wait till i come to vegas and come after you wiggs

I still love you johnny...I'm good for a meltdown every 20 posts these days...bottom up  ;D:-X

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
Kreator,,,To answer your question, yes my wife knows, the number is very high.She also knows that was 12 plus years ago.
I am not the same person I used to be.The advantage with marrying a guy like me, is I been there done that.All my curiosity is gone.
I had what I wanted, now I am done.I can now settle down with one woman and be content.Most guys couldn't say that.They are still curious about how this girl looks nude or how is good is she in bed.Me I am done with that.....Actually most women bore me.
I think men are fools to grovel, and put some much money and energy into just getting pu@#@.
When I was a playa, I didn't buy girls things, and I didn't put to much effort into them.I took what I wanted once I got it, I moved on.
Guys listen to me, I don't care how good a girl looks, every girls pus%$ is all the same.Unless you really in love, they all feel the same.
This Spike character is risking his life, and possibly ruining another mans life for puss@#@ come on.There is 10 million women out there.
One word of advice I can give you guys is this.The more a girl thinks you really don't care, the more they want you.
So if you go around like a dog with your tongue hanging out chasing pus$# or always talk about it, thats a turn off for girls.
The guys that I know, and were like me back in the day, never talked about it........
There are talkers and there are doers..;;;;Some of the best playas are so slick the girl don't even know there is game until its over.

A+

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
Once a cheat always a cheat..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »
well its been since halloween and I am continuing to see the married woman......she travels here about every 2weeks and stays the weekend b4 returning back to her job, teaching

NOW, she reads getbig so she wanted me to express my undying love and devotion to her and let everyone know I am exclusive with her and she doesnt want me seeing anyone, which I dont, so she is well worth waiting a few weeks for

she keeps getting more and more attractive to me the more time I spend with her but she is married and its hard to see a future....plus I have this feeling like some fckn douche will do this to me if I ever get married - gawd forbid cause I swear I'll go to jail if some fck does what I do to her to my wife ???

anyway....I really like this woman and am going to see her this weekend....she is banging hot and she says her husband just doesnt hit it right so I feel for her in away - but she's really hot so I keep coming back for seconds and licking the plate

sent me this one from school - thx babe!

;D

Unlike me, you post pictures!  Good man, you're the real deal!  :)
S

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
Ew! Whatever! You guys are all evil.  I don’t even know why I thought I had to come on here to justify myself to a bunch of strangers.  How quickly you all are to throw stones… so quick to judge.  I’m sure you all have done some things wrong in your lives too.  I can’t even believe how many people have read this or even care.  I could care less what you douchebags think about my body.  You guys are just jealous because Spike is the hottest boy in the world and he gets to hit it while you are left jerking off to my pictures in your bedrooms. Bye.  See you in two days baby.

You shouldve left this part out Spike ,it woullda made it more believeable that it was ur bitch speaking and not you.So close

Gimmickery 101 - learn sumpin`

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »
You shouldve left this part out Spike ,it woullda made it more believeable that it was ur bitch speaking and not you.So close

Gimmickery 101 - learn sumpin`

Good point so what youre saying is you dont think this "girl" who has never called him "spike" before in her life would all of a sudden refer to him as "spike" while logged into the "spike" account? She would probably just refer to him as "my guy" or "this guy" right?