Author Topic: Gold's Gym to start drug testing clientel!!  (Read 9075 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Gold's Gym to start drug testing clientel!!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2009, 05:38:27 AM »
Your symtoms have never happened to me and ive used for years.  HCG and clomid cure the libido.  Heroin is addictive.  crack is addictive. Nobody robs people while they are going through steroid withdrawl.  You dont see people at rehab for steroid withdrawl.  My point is steroids and street drugs have way different qualities with steroids not having the same addiction characteristics

No one ever sells fake gear to make money for the real thing? :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2009, 05:40:37 AM »
Your symtoms have never happened to me and ive used for years.  HCG and clomid cure the libido.  Heroin is addictive.  crack is addictive. Nobody robs people while they are going through steroid withdrawl.  You dont see people at rehab for steroid withdrawl.  My point is steroids and street drugs have way different qualities with steroids not having the same addiction characteristics
Steroids are a dirty little drug, just like any other you mentioned.  In fact, those who take them are worse, than heavy coke/heroin users.  At least they don't portray something they're not, healthy.
In society(outside of getbig), they're all looked upon as trash.
True story. ;)
N

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 05:42:00 AM »
No one ever sells fake gear to make money for the real thing? :)
Whay happens if somebody sells fake gear and they dont take steroids?   Who cares?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2009, 05:43:12 AM »
Whay happens if somebody sells fake gear and they dont take steroids?   Who cares?

It was an example of stealing.

Are you really that dense?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2009, 05:45:39 AM »
Well which is it?  Your say they shouldnt be in the same class as street drugs which are all considrered addictive.   Which class should it be in since they arent addictive then? 

Look, I think we can both agree that they aren't as dangerous as crack, heroine or methamphetamine but to claim they aren't addictive is silly. Either you stay on or do your little 8 week cycles which get you nowhere unless you "bridge" which
is the same as staying on. I do think that for some people the mental addiction can be powerful but not to the point you will begin robbing people or breaking into cars so you can purchase a vial of test.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2009, 05:47:56 AM »
Steroids are a dirty little drug, just like any other you mentioned.  In fact, those who take them are worse, than heavy coke/heroin users.  At least they don't portray something they're not, healthy.
In society(outside of getbig), they're all looked upon as trash.
True story. ;)
Your so delusional but fun to debate with.  So your saying a coke/meth/heroin user gets more respect in society than somebody that takes steroids?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOOL   Who determines this,you?
So your saying people look down at Jay Cutler more than a heroin addict on the street?
True story   ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2009, 05:48:53 AM »
Look, I think we can both agree that they aren't as dangerous as crack, heroine or methamphetamine but to claim they aren't addictive is silly. Either you stay on or do your little 8 week cycles which get you nowhere unless you "bridge" which
is the same as staying on. I do think that for some people the mental addiction can be powerful but not to the point you will begin robbing people or breaking into cars so you can purchase a vial of test.

Is he confusing the terms addictive and addiction?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2009, 05:55:47 AM »
It was an example of stealing.

Are you really that dense?
I understand what your saying.  Supplement companies put out fake supps all the time.  Do you consider supplement moguls thieves? They are feeding their addiction for money?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »

Maybe you never experienced any symptoms over the years because you were using fake gear. :P

I bet when you're done with the clomid and hcg and you begin to lose your strength and size you gained
you're already planing your next cycle if not sooner than that. Don't give me any of that bullshit about how
you're able to retain your size and strength with proper eating, rest and altering your routine after going
off either you ain't foolin' me. I have to laugh at guys who claim it's easier to gain the size you once had after
going off because of muscle memory, give me a break. It's an addiction plain and simple.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2009, 06:03:55 AM »
Maybe you never experienced any symptoms over the years because you were using fake gear. :P

I bet when you're done with the clomid and hcg and you begin to lose your strength and size you gained
you're already planing your next cycle if not sooner than that. Don't give me any of that bullshit about how
you're able to retain your size and strength with proper eating, rest and altering your routine after going
off either you ain't foolin' me. I have to laugh at guys who claim it's easier to gain the size you once had after
going off because of muscle memory, give me a break. It's an addiction plain and simple.
My gear was real my friend.  I have a script   :D
need any gear advice pm me.  i hate that your losing all your gains   :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 06:06:13 AM »
Your so delusional but fun to debate with.  So your saying a coke/meth/heroin user gets more respect in society than somebody that takes steroids?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOOL   Who determines this,you?
So your saying people look down at Jay Cutler more than a heroin addict on the street?
True story   ::)
No, that was my opinion....and yes, I determine that one.  That's the beauty of it, it's always right...to you..haha
You're comparing the wrong individuals.
Jay Cutler vs. A business man with a coke habit
Exactly the same.

Society would probably look at Cutler, as more of the drug freak outcast.  The guy on coke who functions and has money, would just be viewed as up beat and talkative.

To most people, I would say steroid users are perceived as worse than your average weed smoker.  Steroids=cheating in most people's minds.  On top of that, they're also classified as a drug.

Trust me, most view roid users as cheaters and meathead clowns.  I remember once, I had some Ronnie Coleman video on, people didn't think....man, he's jacked, they're exact words, "This guy can barely speak."

Of course, we all know Coleman isn't the best spoken bber, but point being...outside of our forum, steroid users are a serious joke to most everyone in society.  And being a bber with above average natural gains, you're thrown into this category, due to the surplus of fools who train.
Brutal Facts.

N

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 06:06:17 AM »
Is he confusing the terms addictive and addiction?

His denial is a sure sign of the addiction's powerful disruptive effects on the brain.  ;)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 06:13:29 AM »
My gear was real my friend.  I have a script   :D
need any gear advice pm me.  i hate that your losing all your gains   :)

The only guys who don't lose any gains are the ones who barely made any in the first place.  If you have a script then why are you cycling? That doesn't even make sense.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 07:00:49 AM »
The only guys who don't lose any gains are the ones who barely made any in the first place.  If you have a script then why are you cycling? That doesn't even make sense.
I never said I was cycling fuck stick.  Read my posts

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »
croatch, are these milky titties genetic?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 08:35:42 AM »
He doesnt have gyno,just delusions of what he actually is........a juicer

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
Just joking pretenders...you're still ok.
hahah
             of course they won't do that, they probably get a cut of the action. when they got eddie moyzan a couple of years ago and more recently dzullboy and george koufalis the manager at the gold's gym where the transaction mostly happened said i didn't realize these guys were doing roids? years  back i was looking into buying a gym when i looked over there statrement i was pretty impressed until i realized most of the profits were generated by the sales of those darn roids again, i passed. do you think that the gym owner would  suspect the guy pictured below was jucing
F

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
I figured it'd be Long Bch's Golds's    they hate me their.  I'm straight!!!!!
((-::

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 01:12:02 PM »
Well, here's the thing.  Not everyone has the genetics or dedication to eat pounds of chicken every day for over a year.  You don't just walk into a gym and say, "I want to put on 50lbs of lean mass with no drugs."  They'd probably laugh at you.
Most people, make a change for a few months, barely change the diet, then wonder why they can't get anywhere.  It doesn't work like that.
First, you need the genetics.
Second, the dedication on the diet.
Third, train hard, don't miss days.

That's should cover the reasons why most can't kick ass in a gym.

lol

5'10 183lb 8% with about 16 inch arms,,thats where youd be with out my hormones,, and when i say 183 8%i consider  genetic supriority and good structure which ofcourse you dont have since youre 5'7? too short to hold this weight and bodyfat% naturally ,,,the 5'8 fellas are usually 170-175 8% naturally if built right and eat million chikens a day and dedicated

you got what we call swole of hormones,,mainly and most importantly syntetic testosterone,,it is a look that is result from INFLAMATION of the muscle swole from within ,,its a distinctive look of extra testosterone both face and body get it immidiatly ,,,no matter how you try to cover it beard glases it cant be hideen because it is the water in the muscle and between the skin and the muscle who swell you up and give this distinctive look,,,

clean diet will make the diff between 6% and 9% thats about it when it comes to basic gym rat hormone usage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
 ;D
I am?  If you think dbol, winstrol, test, and gh is a lot, you're crazy.  Compared to a pro, I'm completely natural.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=105466.msg1528728#msg1528728

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »
Love the circa 2001 tribal armband tat....  lol, you're a walking contradiction dude, you laugh at stereotypical juicers and walk around with that shit on your arm....hahahaha

where's the fanny pack and met-rx RTD ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »
lol

5'10 183lb 8% with about 16 inch arms,,thats where youd be with out my hormones,, and when i say 183 8%i consider  genetic supriority and good structure which ofcourse you dont have since youre 5'7? too short to hold this weight and bodyfat% naturally ,,,the 5'8 fellas are usually 170-175 8% naturally if built right and eat million chikens a day and dedicated

you got what we call swole of hormones,,mainly and most importantly syntetic testosterone,,it is a look that is result from INFLAMATION of the muscle swole from within ,,its a distinctive look of extra testosterone both face and body get it immidiatly ,,,no matter how you try to cover it beard glases it cant be hideen because it is the water in the muscle and between the skin and the muscle who swell you up and give this distinctive look,,,

clean diet will make the diff between 6% and 9% thats about it when it comes to basic gym rat hormone usage

gh15 approved
All true , this pic shows the water beneath the skin that gh talks about

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
Great Calfs though , must give you credit there.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
All true , this pic shows the water beneath the skin that gh talks about

Water beneath the skin...haha, are you serious?  If a clown named gh15 says it, it must be true..haha
This shot makes me want to train serious again.  Lately, I've been slacking.  Thanks for the inspiration...me.
haha, Look at that midsection.  No wonder I used to get laid.

On getbig, this shot isn't impressive.  All the ripped up pussy wrecking natural studs on here are at least 230lbs with lower bodyfat.
hahah, You guys are great. ;D
N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »
Water beneath the skin...haha, are you serious?  If a clown named gh15 says it, it must be true..haha
This shot makes me want to train serious again.  Lately, I've been slacking.  Thanks for the inspiration...me.
haha, Look at that midsection.  No wonder I used to get laid.

On getbig, this shot isn't impressive.  All the ripped up pussy wrecking natural studs on here are at least 230lbs with lower bodyfat.
hahah, You guys are great. ;D
Look around your chest , you have a smoothness which is caused by hormones even though you are lean , without gear you would look "dry" with veins showing in your lower abs you are lean but yet you retain the water beneath the skin.
Dude you are short with not a great structure , without gear you wouldnt look above average.
Without gear you wouldnt get laid either , stop living this fantasy that you think you are "great" you are not.stop with the BS. ;)