Author Topic: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...  (Read 165634 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Shawn Ray on Dorian Yates...
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2010, 11:17:29 AM »
Again if all he had was a good back and calves it would have been very easy to beat him and NO ONE could you still have no explanation for this

no explanation? have you been under a rock for last 10 years? ::)

the exlanation is shitty judging. called it biased, called it bad, call it whatever you want.

but the fact is that post tear, dorian should have been beaten at least twice, namely, 1994 and 1997, many would also say 1996.

the explanation has always been there, it goes right in the face of the reality we show all the time in the form of pics and vids.

you have just been too blind and delusional to see it.

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »
ugh, I already disproved the claim that Ronnie had two missing calves. They were the same size as Cutler's. So you're basically saying that Jay Cutler (who is known for his calves) was missing a pair too. Ronnie's looked small b/c they were situated under the largest thighs ever.

Yeah just like you disproved McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian  ::)

I highly doubt they were the same size as Cutlers maybe in 2003 and that's entertaining your ' point ' and this means what? what does that mean? they're the same size? and? how about shape? the classic diamond shape? how about insertions? Ronnie's are high . how about development and separation?

you disproved he didn't have missing calves because they appear as big as Jay's to you? you didn't do anything as usual .

You're high if you think these calves are on par size wise with Jay and he still won the Olympia with not one but two MISSING calves

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2010, 11:18:36 AM »
i hope those pics werent to prove the pont that dorian had a good phsique..
because that waould be a fail..
ugly phsique no lines ... no genetically ROUND muscle..
just a guy who took loads of drugs and got really big and conditioned...
worst mr o in my opinion.. physique wise...

post tear I would agree totally.

but ND and his band of blind nuthuggers seem to think dorian was fantastic and deserving all the way through, which he certainly was not..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2010, 11:20:42 AM »
no explanation? have you been under a rock for last 10 years? ::)

the exlanation is shitty judging. called it biased, called it bad, call it whatever you want.

but the fact is that post tear, dorian should have been beaten at least twice, namely, 1994 and 1997, many would also say 1996.

the explanation has always been there, it goes right in the face of the reality we show all the time in the form of pics and vids.

you have just been too blind and delusional to see it.

yes , yes and 1998 wasn't close and in 2001 Ronnie dominated hahahahahahaha go away with your stupidity

judges are right when Ronnie wins but wrong when Dorian does  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2010, 11:22:45 AM »
because calves have never been a main requisite
ND and royal... beinga fan is one thing been totally biased and blind and a fanby is another
dorian yates had an ugly phsique... he didnt have a better physique overall than any of the guys mentioned....
 im a realist i would never sit here and say ronnie had a better phsyiqe than flex.. even though im a ronnie fan
dorian big yes conditioned yes
good bodypats and flow hell no....

You're a realist LMFAO you're clueless , you're opinion is biased and ignorant and contradicts reality.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2010, 11:23:44 AM »
because calves have never been a main requisite
ND and royal... beinga fan is one thing been totally biased and blind and a fanby is another
dorian yates had an ugly phsique... he didnt have a better physique overall than any of the guys mentioned....
 im a realist i would never sit here and say ronnie had a better phsyiqe than flex.. even though im a ronnie fan
dorian big yes conditioned yes
good bodypats and flow hell no....

Lol, yes ND and I are simply biased fan boys.  Uh, didn't Dorian win 6 Mr. Os?  Isn't he considered to be one of the top 3 Mr. Os ever?  
You don't think that claiming he only had a good back is biased?

I think Dorian had a great flow and really good symmetry.  In 96 and 97 his arms were lacking a bit, however.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
i hope those pics werent to prove the pont that dorian had a good phsique..
because that waould be a fail..
ugly phsique no lines ... no genetically ROUND muscle..
just a guy who took loads of drugs and got really big and conditioned...
worst mr o in my opinion.. physique wise...

They wouldn't prove anything to someone who bases everything on round muscles , the pics are proof that Dorian was better than your heros and their round muscles , facts are facts and Dorian beat all your heros

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2010, 11:26:56 AM »
post tear I would agree totally.

but ND and his band of blind nuthuggers seem to think dorian was fantastic and deserving all the way through, which he certainly was not..

See my post above you idiot.  How can you compare these two as legitimate?  It's clear that Dorian isn't even in the pose yet  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2010, 11:27:36 AM »
Lol, yes ND and I are simply biased fan boys.  Uh, didn't Dorian win 6 Mr. Os?  Isn't he considered to be one of the top 3 Mr. Os ever?  
You don't think that claiming he only had a good back is biased?

I think Dorian had a great flow and really good symmetry.  In 96 and 97 his arms were lacking a bit, however.

The kid is an idiot he doesn't know the first thing about contest all he knows is what he likes and Dorian isn't what he's like so he shouldn't have won

There are the way things happened and the way these fan-boys wished happened , I deal in reality not what could have , should have or would have.

Dorian beats ALL your heros with ease get over it.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
Ladies (mostly just ND) and gentlemen, I present to you evidence that Ronnie wasn't missing two calves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2010, 11:29:29 AM »
See my post above you idiot.  How can you compare these two as legitimate?  It's clear that Dorian isn't even in the pose yet  ::)

Classic Hulkster scared of Dorian flexed he picked up the slacks since his ball licker buddy pumpster bailed out

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »
I only follow sports where the winner is determined by ability eg football not by opinion
but as an observer yer Dorian had a big back but was it balanced with the rest of his "physique" nope
and he had good conditioned that I cannot take from him
that aside he had a ugle build ugly phsique
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »
Ladies (mostly just ND) and gentlemen, I present to you evidence that Ronnie wasn't missing two calves.

Backfire his calves are missing , missing the classic diamond shape , missing low insertions , missing separation of the inner & outer heads of the gastrocmenous , MISSING see attached pictures

How can a guy win the Olympia with one bicep shorter than another? the same way a guy can win with TWO MISSING calves

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »
Missing !

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2010, 11:43:05 AM »
Backfire his calves are missing , missing the classic diamond shape , missing low insertions , missing separation of the inner & outer heads of the gastrocmenous , MISSING see attached pictures

How can a guy win the Olympia with one bicep shorter than another? the same way a guy can win with TWO MISSING calves

hahaha, you're such a lame ass. Now you're trying to argue semantics. Trust me, you don't want to go there b/c I will own you into oblivion.

if Ronnie is missing a diamond shape and low insertions, then say so. But instead you chose to say he is missing a pair of calves.

following your rationale, I'm justified in saying that Dorian's body was missing... missing separation and striations, shape, and fullness (sea what I did there?)

p.s. way to prove my point by only posting pics of Ronnie by himself ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »
hahaha, you're such a lame ass. Now you're trying to argue semantics. Trust me, you don't want to go there b/c I will own you into oblivion.

if Ronnie is missing a diamond shape and low insertions, then say so. But instead you chose to say he is missing a pair of calves.

following your rationale, I'm justified in saying that Dorian's body was missing... missing separation and striations, shape, and fullness (sea what I did there?)

p.s. way to prove my point by only posting pics of Ronnie by himself ;)

He's MISSING two calves in every sense of the word you think size makes up for everything he's missing? NOT how it works stupid.

you own NOTHING except yourself when you type he's not missing calves when he's missing everything with the exception of size and that even entertaining it was true and like you said one time about how does McGough know Dorian was harder and drier did he hydrostatically weigh them both , did you wrap a tape measure around both of their calves? NO so don't type they're the same size or bigger because YOU sure as hell don't know  ;) and is he not standing next to Kevin and Gunther? hello McFly

his calves are missing , missing classic diamond shape , missing proportion in relation to his quads , missing low insertions , missing seperation and development of the gastrocmenous , his calves are missing like your missing any intelligence on this subject

LMFAO his calves ain't missing look they're just as big as Jay HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come back when you have something  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »
That's like saying Nasser wasn't missing a back because it appears just as bag as Dorian LMFAO Neo and his retard logic

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »

sure he wasn't

thats the pathetic cop out that all nuthuggers use - if dorian is getting owned (which happens all the time it seems..) they say he is not hitting the pose yet, even though we all know he was..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2010, 12:06:26 PM »
yes , yes and 1998 wasn't close and in 2001 Ronnie dominated hahahahahahaha go away with your stupidity

judges are right when Ronnie wins but wrong when Dorian does  ;D

you are forgetting the key difference:

the pics and vids show dorian getting owned all the time

the pics and vids show ronnie owning the competition - even in the 'controversial' wins.

especially vs Jay in 2001 and vs gunter. much to your dismay

they also show ronnie owning flex in 98 - depsite what the early round scoreing says.. ::)
 big distinction there that you are ignoring as always..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2010, 12:08:54 PM »
you are forgetting the key difference:

the pics and vids show dorian getting owned all the time

the pics and vids show ronnie owning the competition - even in the 'controversial' wins.

especially vs Jay in 2001 and vs gunter. much to your dismay

they also show ronnie owning flex in 98 - depsite what the early round scoreing says.. ::)
 big distinction there that you are ignoring as always..

We never heard your excuses before  ::)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
sure he wasn't

thats the pathetic cop out that all nuthuggers use - if dorian is getting owned (which happens all the time it seems..) they say he is not hitting the pose yet, even though we all know he was..

Are you seriously claiming that he is hitting the pose in the pics you post?  It is clear that he isn't -- although what is clear to the rest of us isn't always clear to you.  

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2010, 12:09:45 PM »
Imma let ND keep making himself look retarded. Carry on arguing that a bodybuilder is missing a body part if they lack shape and definition ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2010, 12:13:19 PM »
Are you seriously claiming that he is hitting the pose in the pics you post?  It is clear that he isn't -- although what is clear to the rest of us isn't always clear to you.  

LOL so I suppose he isn't hitting the pose yet here either?

LMAO

you are sad. dorian's front relaxed was awful because his physique was ugly. and you know it.

but he won because he was bigger and had a back. the rest didn't matter to the judges.

which it should have.
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2010, 12:17:47 PM »
I only follow sports where the winner is determined by ability eg football not by opinion
but as an observer yer Dorian had a big back but was it balanced with the rest of his "physique" nope
and he had good conditioned that I cannot take from him
that aside he had a ugle build ugly phsique

So your choices of physiques are based on preference, not knowledge as you just admitted it's determined by opinion, it's not. Yates was ahead of his contemporaries not by opinion, but by miles. You just don't like his body types hence the rubbish you type. Your the type of person that would pick Reeves or Corney as the winner next to Dorian because his physique is more pleasing to YOU, not to the criteria.

Think before you post.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2010, 12:21:51 PM »
Imma let ND keep making himself look retarded. Carry on arguing that a bodybuilder is missing a body part if they lack shape and definition proportion development ;D

Ah looking for a way out of your ignorant statement huh? very typical of you.

He's missing the classic diamond shape , he's missing proportion in relation to his quads , he's missing separation between the inner and outer heads of the gastrocnemous , he's also missing development of the fore mention muscles but it appears they're just as big as this guy LMFAO so there fore they're not missing

run along and gather up the courage to try and appears you know what you're talking about I'll be here ready to correct your stupidity as usual.